- Rs. 5 Lakh Coverage @ Rs. 12.9/Day
- 7 Lakh+ Happy Customers
- 100%Free Health Check-up
- 10,000+Hospitals for Cashless Treatment
We promise limited calls
Relief for Uttrakhand Inhibitors as the New Health Insurance Scheme launched
- DetailsWritten by PolicyBazaar -
- Hits : 1686 -
Modified 13 March 2014
Families not benefited under the National Health Insurance scheme to be benefited under the scheme at Uttrakhand under the new chief minister health insurance scheme.
The Government of the Uttrakhand state made a decision to bring out a special program aiming at benefiting the families under the National Health Insurance scheme.
If Official sources are to be believed then the Chief minister Health Insurance scheme was given a clearance here after a meeting
Under the new scheme according to the sources, approximately 7 lakh families which were devoid of benefits would be benefited under this new scheme.
In addition to it, the cabinet has also passed a decision on granting OBC status to 143 sub-castes of Anwal community living in Dharchula area of Pithoragarh district.
- Most Read
- 10 WEIRD THINGS MAJBOORI CAN MAKE YOU DO
Date: 19 January 2018
- All You Need to Know About SBI Health Insurance
Date: 15 January 2018
- Why You Should Consider Group Health Insurance
Date: 10 January 2018
- Are Senior Citizen Health Policies Restrictive?
Date: 08 January 2018
- Want to Port Your Medical Insurance Plan? Here is How to Do It
Date: 05 January 2018
- Best Health Insurance Plans in India
Views : 390293
- Top 10 Health Insurance Companies in India
Views : 198389
- List of Health Insurance Companies in India
Views : 150290
- Top 5 Maternity Insurance Plans
Views : 103762
- Health Insurance Claims Ratio- Things You Should Look Before Buying Health Insurance
Views : 73142