- Rs. 5 Lakh Coverage @ Rs. 12.9/Day
- 7 Lakh+ Happy Customers
- 100%Free Health Check-up
- 10,000+Hospitals for Cashless Treatment
We promise limited calls
Families not benefited under the National Health Insurance scheme to be benefited under the scheme at Uttrakhand under the new chief minister health insurance scheme.
The Government of the Uttrakhand state made a decision to bring out a special program aiming at benefiting the families under the National Health Insurance scheme.
If Official sources are to be believed then the Chief minister Health Insurance scheme was given a clearance here after a meeting
Under the new scheme according to the sources, approximately 7 lakh families which were devoid of benefits would be benefited under this new scheme.
In addition to it, the cabinet has also passed a decision on granting OBC status to 143 sub-castes of Anwal community living in Dharchula area of Pithoragarh district.
- Most Read
- Tip to turn Habits into Healthy Ones: The Perfect Health Guide for Women
Date: 15 September 2017
- Group Health Insurance: When You Know You are in Safe Hands
Date: 22 August 2017
- How Family Health Plan Can Keep You Out of Trouble
Date: 17 August 2017
- A Family Health Plan: Is It a Decisive Choice?
Date: 09 August 2017
- Be a Smart Brother; Gift your Sister a Health Insurance Policy This Rakhi
Date: 02 August 2017
- Best Health Insurance Plans in India
Views : 310823
- List of Health Insurance Companies in India
Views : 127756
- Top 10 Health Insurance Companies in India
Views : 119831
- Top 5 Maternity Insurance Plans
Views : 71596
- Health Insurance Claims Ratio- Things You Should Look Before Buying Health Insurance
Views : 54660