TATA AIG Group MultiGuard Policy
- Tata AIG Group MultiGuard Personal Accident Policy covers employees at an affordable rate and offers benefits such as hospitalization, disability and accidental death.
- Minimum age- 18years, maximum- 65 years.
- Continuous coverage of Accidental Death and Dismemberment worldwide and without break.
- Double coverage: In case of Accidental death/dismemberment by bus/train offers double coverage.
- Triple coverage: In case of Accidental death/dismemberment due to National disaster (Flood, Landslide and volcanic eruption).
- Daily Cash benefit: For cases of hospitalization due to accident.
- Flexibility - Offers 4 levels of coverage
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment Benefit subject to a limit of 500,000 INR.
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment – Common Carrier – subject to a limit of 1000000 INR.
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment - Natural Disaster – subject to a limit of 1500000 INR.
- Accident Medical Expenses subject to a limit of 5000 INR.
- Permanent Total Loss including Permanent Total Disability subject to a limit of 500000 INR.
- Accident Hospital Cash per day,subject to a limit of 1000 INR (up to 30 days)
- Repatriation of Remains subject to a limit of 5000 INR.
- Pre-existing conditions.
- Conditions arising due to suicide, self-inflicted injury, war, illegal act, riots, acts of terrorism etc.
- Bacterial infections, AIDS, dangerous sports, pregnancy or related illnesses to childbirth.
- Apollo Munich Personal Accident
- Bajaj Allianz Personal Accident
- Bharti AXA Personal Accident
- Cholamandalam Personal Accident
- Future Generali Personal Accident
- HDFC Ergo Personal Accident
- IFFCO Tokio Personal Accident
- Max Bupa Personal Accident
- National Insurance Personal Accident
- New India Assurance Personal Accident
- Oriental Insurance Personal Accident
- Raheja QBE Personal Accident
- Reliance General Personal Accident
- Royal Sundaram Personal Accident
- SBI General Personal Accident
- Shriram General Personal Accident
- Tata AIG Personal Accident
- United India Personal Accident
- Universal Sompo Personal Accident
- Coronavirus Symptoms and When Should You See a Doctor?
- Can you avail Coronavirus Test Free of Cost in India?
- Guide to Using N95 Respirator vs Surgical vs Homemade Masks during COVID-19
- Paying Health Insurance Premium in Instalments is Now Possible
- What does Max Bupa ‘ReAssure’ Health Insurance Plan Offer?
- COVID-19: Coronavirus Preventive Tips for Disinfecting & Sanitizing Surfaces
- Savings Calculator
- Income Tax Calculator
- Human Life Value Calculator
- Pension Calculator
- Health Insurance Premium Calculator
- Car Insurance Calculator
- Bike Insurance Calculator
- SIP Calculator
- Life Insurance Calculator
- Term Insurance Calculator
- ULIP Calculator
- Premium Calculator
- FD Calculator
- Investment Calculator
- Travel Insurance Calculator