TATA AIG Secured Future Plan
- This plan allows a guaranteed monthly income up to 20 years thus totally protecting against future uncertainties and serious financial problems.
- Minimum age- 18 years and maximum- 70 years.
- Lifetime renewal facility.
- Policy is for the period of 1 year.
- Flexibility: Depending on the monthly expenditure there are options with monthly income benefits ranging from 10000 INR to 35000 INR, for a period of 5 years to 20 years.
- Guaranteed Monthly Income: The monthly income is not affected due to market risks.
- Accidental Death –Covers injury that results in loss of life
- Accidental Dismemberment & Paralysis - A percentage of the Principal Sum is paid if the injury results in one of the losses specified. (Loss must occur within 365 days from the date of injury).
- Permanent Total Disability - Permanent Total Disability expenses due to injury are borne, provided such condition has continued for a period of 12 consecutive months and are permanent in nature.
- Lifelong renewability: No maximum cover ceasing age in this policy
- Grace Period of 30 days for renewing the policy, waiting period as mentioned in the policy wording gets reduced by 1 year on every continuous renewal.
- Sum Insured Enhancement: Any change in benefits or premium (other than due to change in age) will be done with the approval of the IRDA and will be intimated at least 3 months in advance at the time of renewal.
Free Look Period:
- A period of 15 days after date of receipt of policy to review terms and conditions during which insured can cancel it with due refunds.
- If the insured wishes to migrate to another Insurer towards renewal, he can draft an application at least 45 days before the date of renewal.
- Any pre-existing condition.
- Expenses due to suicide/ self-inflicted injury, sexually transmitted diseases, mental/nervous disorder, anxiety or depression, Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome (AIDS), Human Immune deficiency Virus (HIV) infection
- Injuries due to involvement in war, invasion or terrorist activity involvement.
- Participation in winter sports, sky diving, scuba diving or related sport activities.
- Accidents due to involvement with related to aircraft, or as a member of the crew.
- Being under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
- Exposure to radioactive substances or diseases due to intoxication.
- Apollo Munich Personal Accident
- Bajaj Allianz Personal Accident
- Bharti AXA Personal Accident
- Cholamandalam Personal Accident
- Future Generali Personal Accident
- HDFC Ergo Personal Accident
- IFFCO Tokio Personal Accident
- Max Bupa Personal Accident
- National Insurance Personal Accident
- New India Assurance Personal Accident
- Oriental Insurance Personal Accident
- Raheja QBE Personal Accident
- Reliance General Personal Accident
- Royal Sundaram Personal Accident
- SBI General Personal Accident
- Shriram General Personal Accident
- Tata AIG Personal Accident
- United India Personal Accident
- Universal Sompo Personal Accident
- Things you Need to Know about Coronavirus Health Insurance Policy Coverage
- IRDAI Issues Guidelines for Claims Reported Under Coronavirus
- Is Corona Virus Covered by your Health Insurance Policy?
- IRDA Announced Modifications in Pre-existing Diseases Rules in Health insurance
- How is Your Health Insurance Premium Determined?
- Debunking 10 Myths Around the New Coronavirus
- Savings Calculator
- Income Tax Calculator
- Human Life Value Calculator
- Pension Calculator
- Health Insurance Premium Calculator
- Car Insurance Calculator
- Bike Insurance Calculator
- SIP Calculator
- Life Insurance Calculator
- Term Insurance Calculator
- ULIP Calculator
- Premium Calculator
- FD Calculator
- Investment Calculator
- Travel Insurance Calculator