TATA AIG Secured Income Plan
This allows you to cover for yourself as well as family by securing your income during uncertain times.
- Minimum age- 18 years and maximum- 65 years.
- Individual is covered for accidental death, dismemberment and Permanent Total loss of use of limbs resulting from an accident.
- The insured individual receives regular monthly payments for 5 years after the initial lump sum benefit pay out.
- Daily benefit is paid as specified up to a maximum of 5 days starting from the 4th day of hospitalization.
- Coverage is provided worldwide, 365 days a year and 24 hours a day.
- Applicable for lifetime renewal if premium is paid continuously.
- 10% of the total insured sum paid as initial payment.
- Remainder of the amount is paid in monthly instalments over the next 60 months.
- Per day hospital cash (up to 5 days) is paidin case of accident/hospitalization for more than 4 days.
Level 3: 3846
Level 4: 5129
*The above rates may change. Please check the policy wordings for more details.
- Lifelong renewability: no maximum cover ceasing age in this policy
- Grace Period of 30 days for renewing the policy, waiting periods as mentioned in the policy wording gets reduced by 1 year on every continuous renewal.
- Sum Insured Enhancement: Any change in benefits or premium (other than due to change in age) will be done with the approval of the IRDA and will be intimated at least 3 months in advance at the time of renewal.
Free Look Period:
- A period of 15 days after date of receipt of policy to review terms and conditions during which insured can cancel it with due refunds.
- If the insured wishes to migrate to another Insurer towards renewal, he can draft an application at least 45 days before the date of renewal.
- Any pre-existing condition
- Expenses due to suicide/ self-inflicted injury, sexually transmitted diseases, mental/nervous disorder, anxiety or depression, Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome (AIDS), Human Immune deficiency Virus (HIV) infection
- Injuries due to involvement in war, invasion or terrorist activity involvement
- Participation in winter sports, sky diving, scuba diving or related sport activities
- Accidents due to involvement with related to aircraft, or as a member of the crew
- If you are under the influence of drugs or alcohol
- Exposure to radioactive substances or diseases due to intoxication
- Apollo Munich Personal Accident
- Bajaj Allianz Personal Accident
- Bharti AXA Personal Accident
- Cholamandalam Personal Accident
- Future Generali Personal Accident
- HDFC Ergo Personal Accident
- IFFCO Tokio Personal Accident
- Max Bupa Personal Accident
- National Insurance Personal Accident
- New India Assurance Personal Accident
- Oriental Insurance Personal Accident
- Raheja QBE Personal Accident
- Reliance General Personal Accident
- Royal Sundaram Personal Accident
- SBI General Personal Accident
- Shriram General Personal Accident
- Tata AIG Personal Accident
- United India Personal Accident
- Universal Sompo Personal Accident
- When and How to Use Face Masks? Can Wearing a Mask Protect You Against COVID-19?
- Reassuring Fact Checks about Coronavirus: All you Need to Know!
- 22 Myths on COVID-19 That You Should Stop Believing
- Ayushman Bharat Yojana Vs Pradhan Mantri Matru Vandana Yojana: (PMJAY vs PMMVY)
- No upper Coverage Limit in Arogya Sanjeevani Health Insurance Policy: IRDAI
- Liberty General Insurance Introduces Liberty Critical Illnesses Policy Upto Rs 1 Crore
- Savings Calculator
- Income Tax Calculator
- Human Life Value Calculator
- Pension Calculator
- Health Insurance Premium Calculator
- Car Insurance Calculator
- Bike Insurance Calculator
- SIP Calculator
- Life Insurance Calculator
- Term Insurance Calculator
- ULIP Calculator
- Premium Calculator
- FD Calculator
- Investment Calculator
- Travel Insurance Calculator