Universal Sompo Janta Personal Accident Insurance
Universal Sompo Janta Personal Accident Insurance Policy Overview:
No one has seen tomorrow and the best way to endure the challenges ahead is by safeguarding yourself and your loved ones. Buying Universal Sompo Janta Personal Accident Policy will help you alleviate the severity of unforeseen accidents and stay financially robust even in the times of distress.
Key features of Universal Sompo Janta Personal Accident Insurance Policy:
- On accidental death or permanent total disablement of the insured, 100% of the capital sum insured shall be compensated.
- There is no limit to the number of people entitled to this policy under one plan.
- Janta Personal Accident Policy can be renewed for lifetime, except on grounds of fraud, false information, and less or no cooperation from the proposer’s end.
- This policy is not only valid in India itself, but will cover worldwide locations in terms of the place where the unfortunate accident occurs. However, the claim shall be settled in India in Indian Rupees.
Benefits of Universal Sompo Janta Personal Accident Insurance policy:
Percentage of Capital Sum Insured
Exclusions in Universal Sompo Janta Personal Accident Insurance Policy:
- Death injury or disablement due to intentional self injuries, suicide or attempted suicide.
- Disablement or death under influence of liquor or drug.
- Death or disablement during racing, shooting, big game hunting, mountaineering, ice hockey, winter sports.
- Breach of law with criminal intention.
- War group of perils and nuclear group of perils.
Documents required to buy Universal Sompo Janta Personal Accident Insurance Plan:
To buy the policy, a proposer has to fill up an ‘Application form/ proposal form’ with accurate medical history and submit it along with the address proof. Medical examination may be required in some cases, based on the sum assured and the age of the person.
- Apollo Munich Personal Accident
- Bajaj Allianz Personal Accident
- Bharti AXA Personal Accident
- Cholamandalam Personal Accident
- Future Generali Personal Accident
- HDFC Ergo Personal Accident
- IFFCO Tokio Personal Accident
- Max Bupa Personal Accident
- National Insurance Personal Accident
- New India Assurance Personal Accident
- Oriental Insurance Personal Accident
- Raheja QBE Personal Accident
- Reliance General Personal Accident
- Royal Sundaram Personal Accident
- SBI General Personal Accident
- Shriram General Personal Accident
- Tata AIG Personal Accident
- United India Personal Accident
- Universal Sompo Personal Accident
- What is the Grace Period in Health Insurance Plans?
- What are the Best Medical Insurance Plans for Pre-existing Diseases?
- Which is Better Health or Term Insurance?
- Can I Get Health Insurance If I am above 70 Years?
- Things to Check before Buying a Second Health Insurance Plan
- Does Family Size Impact Your Health Insurance Cost?
- Savings Calculator
- Income Tax Calculator
- Human Life Value Calculator
- Pension Calculator
- Health Insurance Premium Calculator
- Car Insurance Calculator
- Bike Insurance Calculator
- SIP Calculator
- Life Insurance Calculator
- Term Insurance Calculator
- ULIP Calculator
- Premium Calculator
- FD Calculator
- Investment Calculator
- Travel Insurance Calculator