- Rs. 1 CroreTerm Cover @Rs 17/Day
- Tax BenefitsUnder Section 80C & 10(D)
- Extra BenefitsAccidental, Terminal & Critical Illness
- 12 Lac+Families Secured
We promise limited calls
22 Insurance Claims Settled Under Modi’s Social Security Schemes
- DetailsWritten by PolicyBazaar -
- Hits : 1275 -
Modified 30 June 2015
Within a month of the launch, around 22 claims have been settled under Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s social insurance schemes as per the data collected by the Finance Ministry. Thus, these schemes have proved to be a great relief for near & dear ones of the policyholders. The government had launched Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana (PMJJBY) and Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana (PMSBY) to offer insurance cover at a nominal rate, w.e.f June 1.
Under PMJJBY, 19 claims have been settled so far and 3 under PMSBY, thus, bringing relief to the kin of the deceased.
PMSBY gives a renewable one-year accidental death- cum-disability cover of Rs 2 lakh incase of partial/permanent disability to all saving bank account holders in 18-70 age group. The plan can be bought for a premium of Rs 12 per annum per subscriber. The scheme is managed by general insurance firms.
On the other hand, PMJJBY offers a renewable one year life cover of Rs 2 lakh to all savings bank account holders in 18-50 age-group. The policy which can be bought for a premium of Rs 330/annum per subscriber, covers death due to any reason.
Source - This news was published on June 30, 2015 in www.business-standard.com under the title: 22 claims settled in 30 days under PM's insurance schemes
- Most Read
- Akshay Kumar's Yamraj Video Ad for Term Insurance
Date: 11 May 2018
- SBI Life Poorna Suraksha – Best Gift for Parents to Show Love & Care
Date: 03 May 2018
- Do You Know What You Need To Buy A Term Plan?
Date: 03 May 2018
- Income Replacement Term Insurance Plan - Latest 2018
Date: 26 April 2018
- Realise Your Life Goals with a Proper Goal-based Investment Plan
Date: 09 April 2018
- Best 5 LIC Policies To Invest in 2018
Views : 1390356
- How to Check LIC Policy Status, Details, Statement via Online/SMS/Call
Views : 1319029
- A Quick Guide To Post Office Monthly Income Scheme
Views : 545371
- Best Term Insurance Plans in India with Claim Settlement Ratio
Views : 536924
- National Pension Scheme (NPS) – Govt Approved Pension Scheme
Views : 402131