Aegon Religare Life Insurance Company Ltd plans to launch three new online insurance products, subject to approval from the Insurance Regulatory Development Authority (IRDA). These plans are expected to roll out before the end of the financial year 2014–15. At present, the company has four online insurance products.
Amit Kumar Roy, Chief Distribution Officer, Aegon Religare said that these products can be used as purely for insurance or insurance cum investment. He also spoke on how the online platform favors the company, quoting that 23% of the total sales are generated via online channels.
Roy told that this fiscal, the company targets 50% growth in premium collection, up from last year’s 32%. He talked about Aegon Religare’s claim settlement process that resolves claims within 48 hours. The company expects to cross its claim settlement ratio from the present 87 % to 90% by 2015-16.
The company also launched Aegon Religare Premier Endowment Insurance Plan recently. This plan offers guaranteed addition of 5% of the sum assured to the customer’s savings every year, during the premium payment term. In addition to the life cover, it offers an increased benefit amount with the accumulation of bonus beginning from the first year. It is a good plan for targeting medium- or long-term goals.
- Most Read
- How to Revive Lapsed LIC Insurance Policy Online
Date: 15 September 2017
- How to Save Premium Cost on your Life Insurance Purchase
Date: 13 September 2017
- Why Renewal of the Term Insurance Policy is Important?
Date: 11 September 2017
- LIC Senior Citizen Pension Scheme 2017
Date: 30 August 2017
- 5 Questions You Must Seek Answers for Before Buying Life Insurance Policies
Date: 18 July 2017
- Best 5 LIC Policies To Invest in 2017
Views : 980314
- LIC Policy Status: Check LIC Policy Details and Statement Online
Views : 932171
- Best Term Insurance Plans in India with Claim Settlement Ratio
Views : 370915
- A Quick Guide To Post Office Monthly Income Scheme
Views : 360960
- National Pension Scheme (NPS) – Govt Approved Pension Scheme
Views : 238707