Exide Life has got clientele of 1 million in more than 200 cities and takes care of around Rs.7,000 crore in assets
ING Vysa Life Insurance Co. Ltd will now be called Exide Life Insurance Co. Ltd
Exide Life has close to 1 million customers in more than 200 cities across India and manages assets worth Rs.7,000 crore.
Exide Industries Ltd has been the biggest shareholder of Exide Life for 8 years and overtook 100% ownership of the company more than an year ago.
In the year 2013-14, the insurer experienced doubling in its profits to Rs.53 crore due to increment in premium renewals and betterment in efficiency and product mix. The company’s total premium income has risen to Rs.1,830 crore and assets under management rose 13% to Rs.7,490 crore in the fiscal. Its solvency margin stood at 239% on 31 March, up 32% compared with March 2013.
Renaming the company to Exide Life Insurance is confirmation of the eternal commitment of Exide Industries to the life insurance business.
- Cashless Economy Brings Significant Insurance Premium Discounts
In addition to discounts on diesel and petrol and exemption on...
- New Delhi Marathon to be sponsored by IDBI Federal Life Insurance
The inaugural edition of the New Delhi Marathon will be sponsored by...
- Micro-Insurance Business Of Bajaj Allianz Life Expected To Grow
In spite of its overall life insurance business getting a slight...
- Postal Life Insurance Scheme for Girl Child and Women
For a family, having a child plan is a vital requirement, as it helps...
- Reliance Life Insurance Introduces an Online Life Cover Plan of Rs One Crore
Reliance Life Insurance Company has recently come up with Reliance...
- Modi Government Launches 3 Social Security Schemes
Prime Minister Narendra Modi has launched three new social security...