Reliance Fixed Savings is the new endowment insurance plan launched by Reliance Life Insurance, part of Reliance Capital. It would help the policyholder by creating a corpus as it is a non-linked, non-participating and non-variable endowment plan. Through systematic saving a person’s future goals can be secured under the same.
Under this plan, the policyholder would receive guaranteed benefits and accumulation of fixed regular addition every year. A released issue by RLI informed that in addition to the life cover for protection of family, lumpsum will be offered on maturity.
Anup Rau, RLI CEO said that Reliance Fixed Saving the new endowment plan would provide long term saving and protection to the risk-averse customers.
- Most Read
- How to Revive Lapsed LIC Insurance Policy Online
Date: 15 September 2017
- How to Save Premium Cost on your Life Insurance Purchase
Date: 13 September 2017
- Why Renewal of the Term Insurance Policy is Important?
Date: 11 September 2017
- LIC Senior Citizen Pension Scheme 2017
Date: 30 August 2017
- 5 Questions You Must Seek Answers for Before Buying Life Insurance Policies
Date: 18 July 2017
- Best 5 LIC Policies To Invest in 2017
Views : 974523
- LIC Policy Status: Check LIC Policy Details and Statement Online
Views : 924206
- Best Term Insurance Plans in India with Claim Settlement Ratio
Views : 368694
- A Quick Guide To Post Office Monthly Income Scheme
Views : 358556
- National Pension Scheme (NPS) – Govt Approved Pension Scheme
Views : 236013