- Rs. 1 CroreTerm Cover @Rs 17/Day
- Tax BenefitsUnder Section 80C & 10(D)
- Extra BenefitsAccidental, Terminal & Critical Illness
- 12 Lac+Families Secured
We promise limited calls
Seven New Plans by IDBI Federal Life Insurance
- DetailsWritten by PolicyBazaar -
- Hits : 3370 -
Modified 09 May 2014
7th May, 2014; MUMBAI: Seven new plans have been launched by IDBI Federal Life Insurance which includes four traditional and three group plans.
Four new individual plans and three new group plans have been launched by IDBI Federal Life Insurance which is a joint-venture of development and commercial bank IDBI Bank, Ageas, a multinational insurance giant based out of Europe and private sector bank Federal Bank. This new array of products provides customers a combination of growth of investments, savings and financial protection. Vighnesh Shahane, the CEO of IDBI Federal Life Insurance said that to fulfil the customer need for assured returns, guarantees have been built into their new traditional products.
The new individual plans comprise Incomesurance Guaranteed Money Back Insurance Plan which is a guaranteed traditional non-participating money-back plan with a 10-year policy term, and Lifesurance Savings Insurance Plan which is a traditional participating endowment plan with bonuses, guaranteed additions and accidental death benefit. A traditional participating endowment plan – Childsurance Savings Protection Insurance Plan which is with guaranteed annual payouts and inbuilt waiver of premium and a unit-linked endowment plan – Wealthsurance Suvidha Growth Insurance Plan are also included that focus on first time ULIP customer.
The new group plans are Group Microsurance Insurance Plan which is a microinsurance plan, Termsurance Group Insurance Plan which is a pure term cover plan for group members and Loasurance Group Insurance Plan which aimed to cover the customer's outstanding debt.
- Most Read
- How to Choose Life Insurance Plans According to Your Income?
Date: 22 June 2018
- 10 Risky Cities in India Where One Must Have Life Insurance
Date: 19 June 2018
- Life Insurance is for Poor, Middle Class or Rich People?
Date: 18 June 2018
- 5 Bad Habits & Factors Why One Must Have Life Insurance
Date: 25 May 2018
- When to Terminate Life Insurance Plans?
Date: 25 May 2018
- How to Check LIC Policy Status, Details, Statement via Online/SMS/Call
Views : 1453493
- LIC Online Payment - LIC Premium Payment Options & Process
Views : 201608
- Life Insurance: Checking Policy Status
Views : 75104
- LIC Login Online: Step-by-Step Login Process to LIC website
Views : 69231
- How to Check PLI Status?
Views : 59985