7th May, 2014; MUMBAI: Seven new plans have been launched by IDBI Federal Life Insurance which includes four traditional and three group plans.
Four new individual plans and three new group plans have been launched by IDBI Federal Life Insurance which is a joint-venture of development and commercial bank IDBI Bank, Ageas, a multinational insurance giant based out of Europe and private sector bank Federal Bank. This new array of products provides customers a combination of growth of investments, savings and financial protection. Vighnesh Shahane, the CEO of IDBI Federal Life Insurance said that to fulfil the customer need for assured returns, guarantees have been built into their new traditional products.
The new individual plans comprise Incomesurance Guaranteed Money Back Insurance Plan which is a guaranteed traditional non-participating money-back plan with a 10-year policy term, and Lifesurance Savings Insurance Plan which is a traditional participating endowment plan with bonuses, guaranteed additions and accidental death benefit. A traditional participating endowment plan – Childsurance Savings Protection Insurance Plan which is with guaranteed annual payouts and inbuilt waiver of premium and a unit-linked endowment plan – Wealthsurance Suvidha Growth Insurance Plan are also included that focus on first time ULIP customer.
The new group plans are Group Microsurance Insurance Plan which is a microinsurance plan, Termsurance Group Insurance Plan which is a pure term cover plan for group members and Loasurance Group Insurance Plan which aimed to cover the customer's outstanding debt.
- Most Read
- How to Revive Lapsed LIC Insurance Policy Online
Date: 15 September 2017
- How to Save Premium Cost on your Life Insurance Purchase
Date: 13 September 2017
- Why Renewal of the Term Insurance Policy is Important?
Date: 11 September 2017
- LIC Senior Citizen Pension Scheme 2017
Date: 30 August 2017
- 5 Questions You Must Seek Answers for Before Buying Life Insurance Policies
Date: 18 July 2017
- Best 5 LIC Policies To Invest in 2017
Views : 978511
- LIC Policy Status: Check LIC Policy Details and Statement Online
Views : 929417
- Best Term Insurance Plans in India with Claim Settlement Ratio
Views : 370161
- A Quick Guide To Post Office Monthly Income Scheme
Views : 360195
- National Pension Scheme (NPS) – Govt Approved Pension Scheme
Views : 237905