- Rs. 1 CroreTerm Cover @Rs 16/Day
- Tax BenefitsUnder Section 80C & 10(D)
- Extra BenefitsAccidental, Terminal & Critical Illness
- 7 Lac+Families Secured
Seven New Plans by IDBI Federal Life Insurance
- DetailsWritten by PolicyBazaar -
- Hits : 5106 -
Updated date : 09 May 2014
7th May, 2014; MUMBAI: Seven new plans have been launched by IDBI Federal Life Insurance which includes four traditional and three group plans.
Four new individual plans and three new group plans have been launched by IDBI Federal Life Insurance which is a joint-venture of development and commercial bank IDBI Bank, Ageas, a multinational insurance giant based out of Europe and private sector bank Federal Bank. This new array of products provides customers a combination of growth of investments, savings and financial protection. Vighnesh Shahane, the CEO of IDBI Federal Life Insurance said that to fulfil the customer need for assured returns, guarantees have been built into their new traditional products.
The new individual plans comprise Incomesurance Guaranteed Money Back Insurance Plan which is a guaranteed traditional non-participating money-back plan with a 10-year policy term, and Lifesurance Savings Insurance Plan which is a traditional participating endowment plan with bonuses, guaranteed additions and accidental death benefit. A traditional participating endowment plan – Childsurance Savings Protection Insurance Plan which is with guaranteed annual payouts and inbuilt waiver of premium and a unit-linked endowment plan – Wealthsurance Suvidha Growth Insurance Plan are also included that focus on first time ULIP customer.
The new group plans are Group Microsurance Insurance Plan which is a microinsurance plan, Termsurance Group Insurance Plan which is a pure term cover plan for group members and Loasurance Group Insurance Plan which aimed to cover the customer's outstanding debt.
- Most Read
- Does Life Insurance Policy Provide Coverage Against Coronavirus?
Date: 24 March 2020
- Top 10 Life Insurance Plans in India
Date: 16 March 2020
- LIC Plans for 5 Years
Date: 12 February 2020
- Why Should You Buy ‘Sabse Pehle Life Insurance’
Date: 09 December 2019
- Aviva Life Insurance Introduces Aviva Income Suraksha for Defense Sector
Date: 14 October 2019
- How to Check LIC Policy Status, Details, Statement via Online/SMS/Call
Views : 2511683
- LIC Online Payment - LIC Premium Payment Options & Process
Views : 449138
- How to Check PLI Status?
Views : 214968
- एलआईसी पॉलिसी की स्थिति और प्रीमियम विवरण कैसे जांचें?
Views : 179656
- LIC Login Online: Step-by-Step Login Process to LIC website
Views : 159566
- Income Tax Calculator
- Other Calculators
- Pension Calculator
- Savings Calculator
- Save Regularly
- Actual Savings
- Health Insurance Premium Calculator
- Car Insurance Calculator
- Bike Insurance Calculator
- SIP Calculator
- Life Insurance Calculator
- Term Insurance Calculator
- ULIP Calculator
- Premium Calculator
- FD Calculator
- Investment Calculator
- Travel Insurance Calculator