- Rs. 1 CroreTerm Cover @Rs 16/Day
- Tax BenefitsUnder Section 80C & 10(D)
- Extra BenefitsAccidental, Terminal & Critical Illness
- 7 Lac+Families Secured
Tata AIA Life Launches Micro Insurance for the Weaker Sections
- DetailsWritten by PolicyBazaar -
- Hits : 5122 -
Updated date : 03 March 2015
Targeting people under the below poverty line, Tata AIA life launched Navkalyan Yojna, a micro life insurance solution on 29 Dec 2014.
TATA AIA Life’s latest product has a lock-in period of five years and offers assured returns between Rs 10,000 and Rs 50,000. The people buying the policy have been offered a flexible payment plan as the premium can be paid on an annual, semi-annual or quarterly basis. The entry age to the Navkalyan Yojna insurance scheme has been fixed between 18 years and 60 years.
Launching the scheme, Ravi Vishwanath, Deputy CEO of Tata AIA Life, said "The launch of Navkalyan Yojana will further strengthen our commitment to deepen life insurance penetration in the country and 'make Good happen' to economically vulnerable members of the society.”
To market the product, the company plans to utilize its strong network of licensed Micro Insurance agents comprising non-governmental organisations (NGOs), micro finance institutions (MFIs) and self-help groups.
“We are confident that our association with various NGOs, MFIs and Self-Help groups will enable us to reach out to these members across the length and breadth of India," Vishwanath added further.
The salient feature of the product is the low annual premium of Rs 116, which will give a guaranteed return of Rs 10,000 at the time of maturity.
- Most Read
- Does Life Insurance Policy Provide Coverage Against Coronavirus?
Date: 24 March 2020
- Top Life Insurance Plans in India to Invest
Date: 16 March 2020
- LIC Plans for 5 Years
Date: 12 February 2020
- Why Should You Buy ‘Sabse Pehle Life Insurance’
Date: 09 December 2019
- Aviva Life Insurance Introduces Aviva Income Suraksha for Defense Sector
Date: 14 October 2019
- How to Check LIC Policy Status, Details, Statement via Online/SMS/Call
Views : 2593591
- LIC Online Payment - A Complete Guide
Views : 478740
- How to Check PLI Status?
Views : 231009
- एलआईसी पॉलिसी की स्थिति और प्रीमियम विवरण कैसे जांचें?
Views : 183234
- LIC Login Online: Step-by-Step Login Process to LIC website
Views : 168283
- Income Tax Calculator
- Other Calculators
- Pension Calculator
- Savings Calculator
- Save Regularly
- Actual Savings
- Health Insurance Premium Calculator
- Car Insurance Calculator
- Bike Insurance Calculator
- SIP Calculator
- Life Insurance Calculator
- Term Insurance Calculator
- ULIP Calculator
- Premium Calculator
- FD Calculator
- Investment Calculator
- Travel Insurance Calculator