- Rs. 1 CroreTerm Cover @Rs 17/Day
- Tax BenefitsUnder Section 80C & 10(D)
- Extra BenefitsAccidental, Terminal & Critical Illness
- 12 Lac+Families Secured
We promise limited calls
New Term Insurance Plan by PNB MetLife
- DetailsWritten by PolicyBazaar -
- Hits : 10836 -
Modified 30 October 2015
PNB Metlife has launched a new Term Insurance Plan which ensures a guaranteed monthly income to the family of insured after his/her death.
A Term Insurance plan has been launched today by private sector PNB Metlife India Insurance. This plan ensures a guaranteed monthly income to the family of the policyholder upon his/her death for up to 20 years.
The insurer said in a statement that the Met Family Income Protector Plus plan gives an option to choose between a monthly income or lump sum payout in case of the death of the policyholder.
There is also an option of the return of premium at the end of the policy term. It ensures the customer that he/she gets coverage during the policy term and gets back 110 per cent of the paid premium.
The Managing Director of PNB MetLife, Tarun Chugh said that this plan protects the future of the customers with an income replacement plan which will give them the comfort that their loved ones will always be financially secure.
- Most Read
- Everything You Need To Know About SBI Child Insurance Plan
Date: 08 March 2018
- 5 Things You Don’t Know About Unit Linked Pension Plans
Date: 07 March 2018
- Common Myths about Child Insurance Plans
Date: 07 March 2018
- Long Term Capital Gains Tax: Time for ULIPs to Rise and Shine
Date: 05 February 2018
- Term Vs Whole Life Insurance: Which one you Should Buy?
Date: 01 February 2018
- Best 5 LIC Policies To Invest in 2018
Views : 1301961
- How to Check LIC Policy Status, Details, Statement via Online/SMS/Call
Views : 1253329
- A Quick Guide To Post Office Monthly Income Scheme
Views : 507177
- Best Term Insurance Plans in India with Claim Settlement Ratio
Views : 501361
- National Pension Scheme (NPS) – Govt Approved Pension Scheme
Views : 379291