- Rs. 1 CroreTerm Cover @Rs 17/Day
- Tax BenefitsUnder Section 80C & 10(D)
- Extra BenefitsAccidental, Terminal & Critical Illness
- 12 Lac+Families Secured
We promise limited calls
New Term Insurance Plan by PNB MetLife
- DetailsWritten by PolicyBazaar -
- Hits : 11118 -
Modified 30 October 2015
PNB Metlife has launched a new Term Insurance Plan which ensures a guaranteed monthly income to the family of insured after his/her death.
A Term Insurance plan has been launched today by private sector PNB Metlife India Insurance. This plan ensures a guaranteed monthly income to the family of the policyholder upon his/her death for up to 20 years.
The insurer said in a statement that the Met Family Income Protector Plus plan gives an option to choose between a monthly income or lump sum payout in case of the death of the policyholder.
There is also an option of the return of premium at the end of the policy term. It ensures the customer that he/she gets coverage during the policy term and gets back 110 per cent of the paid premium.
The Managing Director of PNB MetLife, Tarun Chugh said that this plan protects the future of the customers with an income replacement plan which will give them the comfort that their loved ones will always be financially secure.
- Most Read
- Types of Term Insurance Plans
Date: 03 July 2018
- Aegon iTerm vs ICICI Prudential iProtect Term Insurance
Date: 29 June 2018
- Term Insurance vs Traditional Life Insurance: Benefits Compared
Date: 27 June 2018
- Why Should Everyone Have At least Two Term Insurance Plans?
Date: 19 June 2018
- Who Should be Your Nominee for Your Term Insurance?
Date: 19 June 2018
- Best Term Insurance Plans in India with Claim Settlement Ratio
Views : 580531
- Best Term Insurance Cover of Rs 1 Crore
Views : 200001
- Best Term Insurance Plans in 2017-18
Views : 81990
- Top 10 Term Insurance Plans In 2017
Views : 73607
- Why Medical Test is Important in Term Insurance
Views : 50405