PNB Metlife has launched a new Term Insurance Plan which ensures a guaranteed monthly income to the family of insured after his/her death.
A Term Insurance plan has been launched today by private sector PNB Metlife India Insurance. This plan ensures a guaranteed monthly income to the family of the policyholder upon his/her death for up to 20 years.
The insurer said in a statement that the Met Family Income Protector Plus plan gives an option to choose between a monthly income or lump sum payout in case of the death of the policyholder.
There is also an option of the return of premium at the end of the policy term. It ensures the customer that he/she gets coverage during the policy term and gets back 110 per cent of the paid premium.
The Managing Director of PNB MetLife, Tarun Chugh said that this plan protects the future of the customers with an income replacement plan which will give them the comfort that their loved ones will always be financially secure.
- Most Read
- How to Revive Lapsed LIC Insurance Policy Online
Date: 15 September 2017
- How to Save Premium Cost on your Life Insurance Purchase
Date: 13 September 2017
- Why Renewal of the Term Insurance Policy is Important?
Date: 11 September 2017
- LIC Senior Citizen Pension Scheme 2017
Date: 30 August 2017
- 5 Questions You Must Seek Answers for Before Buying Life Insurance Policies
Date: 18 July 2017
- Best 5 LIC Policies To Invest in 2017
Views : 967154
- LIC Policy Status: Check LIC Policy Details and Statement Online
Views : 912296
- Best Term Insurance Plans in India with Claim Settlement Ratio
Views : 365842
- A Quick Guide To Post Office Monthly Income Scheme
Views : 355398
- National Pension Scheme (NPS) – Govt Approved Pension Scheme
Views : 233107