- Rs. 1 CroreTerm Cover @Rs 17/Day
- Tax BenefitsUnder Section 80C & 10(D)
- Extra BenefitsAccidental, Terminal & Critical Illness
- 12 Lac+Families Secured
We promise limited calls
Standard Products Revealed By IRDA
- DetailsWritten by PolicyBazaar -
- Hits : 4430 -
Modified 30 October 2015
Enhancing insurance access in rural area, Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority (IRDA) revealed the standard products which are to be sold through the life insurance companies with about one lakh common service centers. Saving product and a term plan are the two kinds of standard product sold with a low ticket size in the sale. These products of the distribution model are to be prefixed as CSC by IRDA for exclusive classification. And, all the insurers will be required to file their product under this tab for the distribution purpose.
Delighted with the change, Rajesh Sud, MD of Max Life Insurance has taken this as a positive chance to grow companies beyond cities. This way they can easily target the relevant customers. He added that it is a voluntary model.
According to IRDA, there is a commission to be paid along with service charges to continue the post sale services of the policy under CSC and the maximum commission would 5% of the premium paid which is to be submitted only for the 1st year and nothing to be deposited from 2nd year onwards. Also, every activity performed by CSC will be having some fixed service charge.
CSC’s standard product would has the maximum premium of Rs 20,000 with a tenure lying between 5-15 yrs and the maximum sum assured for term plan would be Rs 2 lakh. The guidelines and business will be reviewed with time.
- Most Read
- What Makes SBI Pension Plans Different from its Peers?
Date: 17 January 2018
- What’s Great about LIC’s Jeevan Lakshya Investment Plan?
Date: 16 January 2018
- Why LIC Jeevan Tarun Is the Best Choice for Your Child’s Education?
Date: 09 January 2018
- What Makes Money Back Plan The Best Investment Option?
Date: 08 January 2018
- Why Checking Your LIC Policy Online is a Good Option?
Date: 08 January 2018
- Best 5 LIC Policies To Invest in 2018
Views : 1199142
- How to Check LIC Policy Status, Details, Statement via Online/SMS/Call
Views : 1177476
- A Quick Guide To Post Office Monthly Income Scheme
Views : 463269
- Best Term Insurance Plans in India with Claim Settlement Ratio
Views : 457593
- National Pension Scheme (NPS) – Govt Approved Pension Scheme
Views : 336654