Pragathi Krishna Gramin Bank IFSC Code
List of Pragathi Krishna Gramin Bank IFSC Code, MICR Code and Addresses of all Branches in India
Find Pragathi Krishna Gramin Bank IFSC Code for Banks in India
IFSC Code of Pragathi Krishna Gramin Bank
The Indian Financial System Code or the IFSC code is a sequence allotted by the Reserve Bank of India. This unique code help identify the bank and the particular branch that participates in an electronic fund transfer.
IFSC Code- An explanation
The Code has eleven characters that are a combination of alphabets and the numbers. The last few numerical characters represent the branch code. The first five characters represent the bank code. The code varies from a branch to branch, though it is of the same bank.
The IFSC code is used for the following kinds of fund transfer:
- NEFT or National Electronic Fund Transfer
- RTGS or Real Time Gross Settlement
- IMPS or Immediate Payment Service
Where to find IFSC code?
Any NEFT enabled bank in India will have an IFSC code. Be it Pragathi Krishna Gramin Bank IFSC code or any other bank’s IFSC code; it can be found in:
- The cheque books issued by the bank
- In a bank account statement
- The official website of the bank
- Several other websites that contain such information