Search Bank of Baroda IFSC Code by Branch
Search by IFSC
Find Branch Details/Address/MICR Code By IFSC Code.
Enter 11 character of IFSC CODE
Bank of Baroda IFSC Code
Bank of Baroda IFSC Code is assigned to each BOB branch in order to offer seamless online fund transfer services. It helps in identifying transactions of a specific branch. BOB IFSC Code is an 11-digit code which is a combination of alphabets and numbers. Bank of Baroda IFSC Code is unique for every BOB branch so that there is no room for confusion. To transfer funds to a particular BOB branch, you compulsorily need Bank of Baroda IFSC Code of that branch. It makes sure that the funds are transferred to the right account with ease.
E.g., Bank of Baroda IFSC Code for Vikas Puri Branch in Delhi is “BARB0VIKASP”.
How to Search for Bank of Baroda IFSC Codes and MICR Codes?
IFSC code and MICR code of a particular branch can be easily searched by using the full name of the bank & its branch. The Bank of Baroda account holders can find IFSC codes & MICR codes printed on their chequebooks issued by the bank. You can also find the list of BOB (Bank of Baroda) IFSC Code and MICR codes on its website and on the Reserve Bank of India’s website. Furthermore, you can procure Bank of Baroda IFSC Code of your branch on fiscal comparison websites or third-party finance websites.
Bank of Baroda NEFT
- Bank of Baroda accountholders can transfer funds through NEFT or RTGS using Bank of Baroda IFSC Code to any bank account in India.
- Bank of Baroda does not levy any charges for NEFT transactions and settles the transfers in batches between Monday and Saturdays.
- The fund will be transferred to the beneficiary either on the same day or by the next working day.
Real Time Gross Settlement System (RTGS):
- Real Time Gross Settlement System transactions are settled on an individual basis by BOB.
- BOB doesn’t levy any charges for RTGS transfers.
- Accountholders must carry out transactions according to the bank’s rules and regulations.
- Funds can be transferred anywhere across India using RTGS.
NEFT and RTGS Operational Timings
Bank of Baroda offers NEFT and RTGS service the as per the following timings.
Monday - Friday – 8 AM - 6:45 PM
Monday - Friday – 9 AM - 4:15 PM
Saturdays: 8 AM to 12:45 PM
Saturdays: 9 AM - 1:45 PM
Transfer money using NEFT or RTGS
Using BOB IFSC Code, you can transfer funds in 5 simple steps.
- Log in to your Baroda-connect net banking account.
- Click on the ‘transfer’ tab.
- Click on ‘Transfer to Other Banks’ link.
- Enter the recipient’s account details.
- Transfer your funds conveniently.