Search IFSC Code by Bank & Branch
Search by IFSC
Find Branch Details/Address/MICR Code By IFSC Code.
Enter 11 character of IFSC CODE
IFSC Codes in India
What Is An IFSC Code?
IFSC stands for Indian Financial System Code. This code is a unique code composed of eleven characters which include alphabet and numeric characters. IFSC code is a code given to each branch of each bank in India.
Each of these IFSC codes differs, and, hence one can easily identify a bank and branch by knowing its IFSC code.
What is the Use of IFSC?
An IFSC code is used by the Indian financial system to facilitate online and electronic transfer of money. It is the IFSC code of a bank which enables it to help people with NEFT and RTGs.
IFSC Code Pattern
In an IFSC code, the first four characters are alphabets which denote the bank name. Hence, the IFSC code of each branch of the same bank will begin with the same four letters. The fifth character is a zero.
The remaining six characters are digits or numbers which denote the branch code. This is the part which makes an IFSC code unique.
How to Know the IFSC Code?
It is simple. If you have an account with any branch of any bank, you will automatically get to know its IFSC code as it is printed on the passbook.
However, if you want to know the code without creating an account, you can do so via the internet. There is an official website of IFSC code where you can know all about this code.
List of Bank
SubscribeStay updated with latest ifsc code,
share your mobile number
- Most Read
- Term Insurance with More Than 100 Years of Coverage
Date: 14 November 2017
- All About Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana
Date: 13 November 2017
- Starting a Family? Beware Of Private Health Insurance Waiting Period Pitfalls
Date: 10 November 2017
- 10 Ways to Keep the Family Healthy This Winter
Date: 08 November 2017
- How will Modifications Affect My Car Insurance?
Date: 31 October 2017
- Best 5 LIC Policies To Invest in 2017
Views : 1080609
- How to Check LIC Policy Status, Details, Statement via Online/SMS/Call
Views : 1071867
- A Quick Guide To Post Office Monthly Income Scheme
Views : 413120
- Best Term Insurance Plans in India with Claim Settlement Ratio
Views : 407579
- Best Health Insurance Plans in India
Views : 349883