Search Vijaya Bank IFSC Code by Branch
Search by IFSC
Find Branch Details/Address/MICR Code By IFSC Code.
Enter 11 character of IFSC CODE
Vijaya Bank IFSC Code
Vijaya Bank is one of the nationalized banks in India. It is a public sector offering which is growing at a tremendous pace. The bank has its headquarters based in Bangalore, Karnataka. It has 1900 branches all over India.
IFSC stands for Indian Financial System Code. This is a code that uniquely identifies each bank branch. The code is used when funds are transferred electronically. The primary payment systems in India that utilize these codes are National Electronic Fund Transfer (NEFT) and Real Time Gross Settlement (RTGS).
The IFSC codes are made available to the banks by the RBI.
The Vijaya Bank IFSC code starts with VIJB.
Here is a list of a few Vijaya Bank IFSC codes:
- Vijaya Bank Bangalore IFSC code: VIJB0001001
- Vijaya Bank Gurgaon IFSC code: VIJB0008303
- Vijaya Bank Pune IFSC code: VIJB0005074
- Vijaya Bank Mumbai IFSC code: VIJB0005002
- Vijaya Bank Delhi, Chandni Chowk branch IFSC code: VIJB0006002