You can extend your health insurance cover with Bajaj Allianz Extra Care Plan. With the increasing cost of medical treatment, it can be difficult to get coverage for all the diseases under one plan. So, if you want to get additional health insurance coverage on your existing health insurance plan then Bajaj Allianz Extra Care Top-up plan is for you.
*All savings are provided by the insurer as per the IRDAI approved insurance plan. Standard T&C Apply
*Tax benefit is subject to changes in tax laws. Standard T&C Apply
My name is
My number is
My name is
My number is
City Living in
Do you have an existing illness or medical history?
This helps us find plans that cover your condition and avoid claim rejection
What is your existing illness?
Select all that apply
When did you recover from Covid-19?
Some plans are available only after a certain time
What cannot be claimed under this Top-up Health Plan?
You claim will be rejected under the following scenarios:
The sum insured options in this top-up policy range from Rs 10 lakh, Rs 12 lakh to Rs 15 lakh
If the amount claimed is more than the deductibles, the insurer will pay amount over and above it up to the sum insured.
If you choose to file a cashless claim then you need to follow the procedure given below:
1. Take healthcare treatment in one of the empaneled network hospitals.
2. TPA will verify all the details filled in the pre-authorization form.
3. After validating, the pre-authorization form will be sent the health insurance provider for further approval.
4. After cross verifying the pre-authorization form with the terms and conditions of the insurer and clauses mentioned in the policy documents, the status is conveyed to the hospital.
5. The policy holder can avail of cashless treatment after approval.
6. If more documents are required, the insured will need to submit all the remaining documents. Upon satisfaction of the TPA department and hospital authorities, the claim is approved.
7. If the claim is rejected, the TPA department will intimate the policy holder, and claim reimbursement process will follow.
And if you choose to reimburse your claim, the procedure to recompense the hospitalization expenses in a non-network hospital is given below:
1. Once discharge papers are ready, the policyholder needs to submit all the documents including medical reports, bills, etc. to the TPA department of the hospital.
2. These documents are further verified by the health insurance provider.
3. In case the policy holder needs to submit more documents, he/she will be asked to do so in the stipulated time.
4. If the documents are provided within the time frame, usually the claim is settled within 15 to 20 days of intimation.
5. It is advisable that you provide all the details on time, as the claim requests are generally closed after 45 days of intimation.
Points to remember-
Both reimbursement and cashless claim settlement are subjected to the deductible limits as mentioned in the policy wordings.
If you have an existing health insurance policy, you need to submit the proof of settlement of the deductible amount at the time of claim.
For reimbursement of claims inform the insurer about the illness or injury in writing immediately, or within 30 days of the incident.
14 Jan 2022A healthy digestive system is a sign of a healthy person. To keep...
04 Jan 2022While buying a health insurance policy, you have the option to...
23 Dec 2021The COVID-19 pandemic has taught everyone to take their health...
21 Dec 2021We are all surrounded by endless possibilities of contracting a...
08 Dec 2021The COVID-19 pandemic has been making the world dance to its tunes...