- Rs. 5 Lakh Coverage @ Rs. 12.9/Day
- 7 Lakh+ Happy Customers
- 100%Free Health Check-up
- 10,000+Hospitals for Cashless Treatment
We promise limited calls
Insurers Focusing on Women Specific Critical Illness
- DetailsWritten by PolicyBazaar -
- Hits : 4071 -
Modified 24 March 2017
Women play a significant role in building a family and a better nation. Regarding the same, insurance companies have started focusing on the prospective policyholders, women, along with child’s education and retirement plans. Women are playing a substantial role in the economic growth of nation. Now-a-days we can easily find women who are financially independent and are perfectly managing their financial goals. Insurers are coming up with policies for women which will not just help them financially but also stand by them at the most important turns of their life, motherhood, loss of spouse, or getting diagnosed with a critical illness such as cancer.
Discussing about the plans - TATA AIG Wellsurance Woman, Critical illness rider from Aegon Religare Life and Bajaj Allianz General’s critical illness cover are the key women-centric insurance plans which have been ruling the charts. HDFC Life recently launched an ULIP customized for women. Jeevan Bharti- I is a PSU behemoth LIC product covering women against congenital condition treatment i.e. the company pays for expenses incurred during the treatment of disabilities with which an infant is born. Different plans have different features according to which a woman can opt for three-year premium waiver or cash pay-out in case of issues like – Cancer diagnosis or spouse’s death.
Regular health policies or critical illness cover might not include women related conditions in their ailments’ list but women-specific covers are customized and designed in a better way to cater to such specific needs.
Experts recommend women to analyze their needs and make an online feature-wise comparison between different women-centered policies .
- Most Read
- What are the Benefits of Buying Insurance Online?
Date: 13 October 2017
- 4 Things You Shouldn’t Ignore While Buying Maternity Plans
Date: 13 October 2017
- 10 Special Tax Benefits for Senior Citizens
Date: 29 September 2017
- How to Choose the Best Health Insurance Policy in India
Date: 28 September 2017
- How a Family Floater Health Plan Can Be The Saviour of Your Family?
Date: 26 September 2017
- Best Health Insurance Plans in India
Views : 328885
- Top 10 Health Insurance Companies in India
Views : 134196
- List of Health Insurance Companies in India
Views : 132017
- Top 5 Maternity Insurance Plans
Views : 77662
- Health Insurance Claims Ratio- Things You Should Look Before Buying Health Insurance
Views : 57806