- Rs. 5 Lakh Coverage @ Rs. 12.9/Day
- 7 Lakh+ Happy Customers
- 100%Free Health Check-up
- 10,000+Hospitals for Cashless Treatment
We promise limited calls
Hitting 30? Don’t you feel excited about new opportunities that are yet to come in your life? Isn’t it a great feeling to be financially independent?
I am sure the answer would be a big ‘yes’.
But what about the responsibilities that come along with this new-found independence?
You need to have a proper plan in place to make sure that your future is as rewarding as your present. The following are the ideal investment avenues that will help you reach your goals.
As the old adage goes “Health is Wealth”. Therefore, protecting your health should definitely be the first step towards future security.
Why not avert the worry of paying substantial medical bills when health insurance of up to Rs. 5 Lacs comes for as less as Rs. 6,000 per annum?
Personal Accident cover
By definition, an accident is an unforeseen event which is even more likely to happen if you are adventurous by nature.
Why not get a personal accident cover to insure you against various outcomes of an accident?
These plans require an annual investment of just Rs 800 (approx.) for a cover of Rs 5 lacs.
Isn’t that a small price to save you from financial trouble in case of unforeseen mishaps?
Unit Linked Insurance Plans (ULIPs)
In case you want to hedge your bets and make your money work for you overtime, why not consider ULIPs that provide you a dual-benefit of an insurance as well as an investment.
Remember, you are never too young to invest and it’s not wise to go beyond your risk appetite.
Term Insurance Plans
Once you have all the basics covered, it’s time to start thinking about your loved ones.
Term insurance plans are an ideal choice for easing off the financial burden on your family in case you are no longer there to take care of them and your liabilities (if any).
Paying an amount as less as Rs. 7000 per annum can cover you for up to 70 years of age and for a sum of Rs.1crore.
- Most Read
- All You Need to Know About Health Insurance in India
Date: 05 November 2018
- 10 Tips to Find the Best Health Insurer
Date: 02 November 2018
- Things to Know About ‘Recharge’ Feature of Religare Health Insurance
Date: 31 October 2018
- Health Insurance & Tax Benefits: 7 Things to Consider
Date: 30 October 2018
- Everything You Need to Know about HDFC ERGO Health Insurance Policy
Date: 22 August 2018
- Top 10 Health Insurance Companies in India
Views : 373711
- List of Health Insurance Companies in India
Views : 199759
- Top 5 Maternity Insurance Plans
Views : 195243
- Health Insurance Claims Ratio- Things You Should Look Before Buying Health Insurance
Views : 113658
- Top 8 Family Health Insurance Policies for 2018
Views : 70543