- Rs. 5 Lakh Coverage @ Rs. 12.9/Day
- 7 Lakh+ Happy Customers
- 100%Free Health Check-up
- 10,000+Hospitals for Cashless Treatment
We promise limited calls
Points to Remember While Buying Health Insurance
- DetailsWritten by PolicyBazaar -
- Hits : 3024 -
Modified 16 November 2016
Health Insurance covers a range of illnesses and physical injuries. It saves you a lot of money that is supposed to incur for medical treatment, hospitalization, and in other scenarios. Choose your policy wisely to get the maximum benefits out of it.
You need to determine your medical needs along with your financial abilities before you buy health insurance. Create a chart, highlighting affordable premiums, increasing medical costs, and then conclude which policy to buy. Make sure the hospitals are reputed and reachable in case of medical emergency. Do read each clause of the policy before you pay for it to avoid the odds of staying uncovered.
- Most Read
- Everything You Need to Know about HDFC ERGO Health Insurance Policy
Date: 22 August 2018
- Guide to Health Insurance Plans Offered by Star Health Insurance
Date: 17 August 2018
- Should you Include Your Parents in Employer’s Group Health Insurance?
Date: 13 August 2018
- Tips to Buy and Renew Cigna TTK Health Insurance Online
Date: 23 July 2018
- What you need to know about the Group Health Insurance Today?
Date: 19 July 2018
- Top 10 Health Insurance Companies in India
Views : 339529
- List of Health Insurance Companies in India
Views : 190528
- Top 5 Maternity Insurance Plans
Views : 174945
- Health Insurance Claims Ratio- Things You Should Look Before Buying Health Insurance
Views : 106491
- How does GST Impact your Insurance Premium?
Views : 65128