- Rs. 5 Lakh Coverage @ Rs. 12.9/Day
- 7 Lakh+ Happy Customers
- 100%Free Health Check-up
- 10,000+Hospitals for Cashless Treatment
We promise limited calls
Tips to Buy and Renew Cigna TTK Health Insurance Online
- DetailsWritten by PolicyBazaar -
- Hits : 1068 -
Modified 06 November 2018
In 2013, the collaboration between two giant companies, TTK and Cigna led to the formation of Cigna TTK Health Insurance Company Ltd. in Mumbai. Cigna TTK health insurance was essentially formed to cater to the health insurance needs of the masses. It has marked its presence in more than 15 cities in India. It offers insurance plans all over the country with its vast network of insurance agents.
Cigna TTK health insurance company works with an objective to offer health insurance benefits. It offers comprehensive health insurance plans that cater to people from all walks of life. The company’s main aim is to free the people from financial problems due to medical emergencies.
Why Choose Cigna TTK Health Insurance Company?
Here is why you should opt for Cigna TTK Health Insurance Company.
- The plans are formulated keeping in mind the various needs of the individuals.
- The health policies are formulated by professionals who have expert knowledge and practical experience in the health industry.
- The health policies offered by Cigna TTK Health Insurance Company can be adjusted to one’s own insurance needs and desires. In simple terms, it offers customized health plans to fulfill various insurance needs of different customers
- It is a partnership between the two renowned companies, one from the US and the other from India. As such, the plans offered are a blend of global and local features.
Health Insurance Plans offered by Cigna TTK Health Insurance Company
In this fast-paced world, we are so occupied with work and responsibilities. We constantly keep running around to stay ahead of others in this competitive world. Unintentionally, our everyday healthcare needs get ignored. Falling sick/ill or getting hospitalized is not in our hands. Most of the times, the cost incurred during medical urgencies is very high and beyond our control. During such times, we realize that health/medical insurance plans prove to be a boon to us.
The premium you pay for your health insurance offers full value for money. It provides financial coverage during the hour of need by reimbursing the incurred medical expenses or by providing cashless treatment.
The Cigna TTK Health Insurance Company looks after the needs of its varied customer base by minimizing their out of the pocket healthcare expenses with their health insurance policies.
Best Health Insurance Plans Offered by Cigna TTK Health Insurance Company
Cigna Health Insurance Company is a trusted name among many. It offers a wide range of health insurance plans to meet the needs of various insurance buyers of the country. The plans can be tailored by the customers as per their requirements and budget.
Here’s a list of the best Health Insurance plans offered by Cigna Health Insurance Company Limited.
Pro-Health Protect Plan
Cigna TTK Pro-Health Protect Plan is a health insurance policy specially designed to provide insurance coverage on an individual basis or family floater basis. It offers a comprehensive coverage for various medical emergencies that may cost a bomb. It covers individuals or families at low premium rates starting from Rs. 325 per month. You can avail a discount of up to 30% as per the terms and conditions mentioned in the policy.
This policy offers various benefits like free health/medical check-ups, tax benefits, deduction on premium rates up to 10% (if more than 2 family members are insured under one individual health insurance plan), coverage of hospitalization, coverage for newborn baby and mother, ProActiv Living program etc. This plan covers children as old as 91 days and adults from 18 years of age onwards, with no restriction on maximum entry age.
You can choose either at the 1-year plan or 2-year plan according to your convenience. The Cigna TTK Pro-Health Insurance Policy offers a number of variants such as Pro-Health Plus Plan, Pro-Health Preferred Plan, Pro-Health Premier Plan and Pro-Health Accumulate Plan. These plans have their own unique features and are available at different premium rates to cater to different insurance needs of the individuals.
Critical Illness Insurance Plan
The Cigna TTK Critical Illness Insurance Plan is specially designed to offer insurance coverage for the expenses incurred for the treatment of critical illnesses or medical conditions. It covers approx 30 major critical illnesses. You can choose between the 2 year or 3-year plan as per your requirements. It has two variants you can pick from. It offers a basic plan that offers comprehensive coverage for up to 30 critical illnesses.
It is available for individuals from 18 to 65 years of age. It provides sum assured of 3 crores to cover every possible unanticipated critical illness.
Lifestyle Insurance Plan
The Cigna TTK Lifestyle Insurance Plan caters to the families as well as the individual insurance buyers. Your life can take any turn anytime, therefore it is necessary to be prepared to handle any unfortunate and unpredicted circumstances like an accident, loss of life and so on.
Under this plan, a policyholder receives a lump-sum amount from the insurance company, upon diagnosis of any critical disease. The policy is available for any person in the age group of 18 to 65 years of age. It provides a wide insurance coverage. Apart from individuals, it also provides coverage for family members including parents, grandparents, spouses or brother and sisters (up to 25 years of age).
Cigna Health Insurance Company offers a number of other plans such as Global Health Insurance Policy, Group Insurance Policy, Lifestyle Protection Group Insurance Policy and more. All these policies offer varied benefits and can be availed by the people based on their insurance needs, requirements and sum assured.
Steps to Buy/Renew Health Insurance Policy by Cigna TTK Health Insurance Company
Cigna TTK Health Insurance Company Limited has designed an online portal (website) to allow prospective health insurance buyers to get in-depth knowledge about the company and its products. It helps individuals to make an informed insurance decision. It has a digital presence that provides details about the various plans/policies. Additionally, you can buy a new health insurance policy online or can also renew your existing plan as per your desire.
The company’s official website is easily accessible and user-friendly. The website also provides guidance or assistance regarding health/medical related issues. The company offers a wide range of facilities online to help its customers regarding insurance claims procedure, insurance claim tracking online, locating a nearby hospital or etc.
Below are a few steps to keep in mind while buying/renewing a health insurance policy:
- Log on to the company’s official website cignattkinsurance.in. Additionally, you can log on to your preferred insurance aggregator’s website.
- You will see a number of panels at the top with different indications.
- When you click the Health Panel, you will see a list of policies/plans that are offered by the company.
- Select the kind of plan that suits your requirements. For instance, you opt for the Lifestyle Protection Critical Care Plan. When you click on the Lifestyle Protection Critical Care Plan, a new page will pop up on your screen.
- If you wish to buy, click on ‘Calculate Premium’ button.
- A new page will be opened asking the number of people you want to buy the plan for.
- Next, you will have to provide the basic details such as name date of birth (DOB) etc. about the people being insured.
- After that, you will have to enter your current location i.e. where do you reside.
- Now you will have to choose the sum you wish to be insured for.
- After entering the complete details, go ahead to find out the premium by clicking on ‘Calculate Premium’ button.
- After that, you will be required to fill in your personal details such as age, profession, mobile number, etc.
- Now that you have entered the correct details, click on the ‘Confirm’ button and then submit the application. It is recommended to cross verify your details before proceeding further.
- As per the applicable rules and regulations, the policyholder can make payments towards the premium online, through Debit/Credit cards.
- Once you have successfully made the payment, your health insurance policy will be issued/renewed.
- Cigna TTK Health Insurance Company will send an email to your registered email address after receiving the insurance premium. The email will also have the details about the health policy.
- Remember, it is recommended to strictly adhere to the applicable terms and conditions while buying/renewing the policy. If you fail to do so. The company has the right to take necessary actions.
Cigna TTK Health Insurance Company Insurance Claim Filing Process
Here is the claim filing process with Cigna TTK Health Insurance Company is for Reimbursement Insurance Claims and Cashless Insurance Claims.
Procedure for Cashless Insurance Claims
This type of claim is entertained only when the policyholder underwent the pre-planned treatment at the network listed hospital. The claim stands valid only when the health insurance policy covers the particular treatment the insured underwent.
- Call on the toll-free number provided by the company. It is required that you inform the company about the pre-planned hospitalization well in advance. A minimum of 3 days prior notice is essential before you or your family member gets hospitalized.
- You need to produce your health insurance policy card at the hospital for the verification in order to provide you with the mentioned facilities
- The concerned company officials will then get in touch with the hospital and will complete the formalities.
- After all the verification, the payment will be made by the company to the hospital.
Procedure for Reimbursement/Repayment Insurance Claims
- If you wish to file a reimbursement insurance claim, it is imperative that you provide all the required bills, receipts, documents, discharge reports, medical bills, and all the original papers of the costs incurred by you.
- After you have collected the original copies of the bills and documents, make sure you duly fill in the claim form and submit it to the insurer within a span of 15 days of your discharge from the hospital.
- The insurance company will go through all the documents and verify them thoroughly. Once the assessment is done your claim will be settled by the insurance company.
In the Nutshell
Before you buy a health insurance plan from Cigna, consider all the terms and conditions mentioned by Cigna TTK Health Insurance Company. The company will accept or decline the claim as per the company policy.
- Most Read
- All You Need to Know About United India Health Insurance Plans
Date: 19 November 2018
- All You Need to Know About Health Insurance in India
Date: 05 November 2018
- 10 Tips to Find the Best Health Insurer
Date: 02 November 2018
- Things to Know About ‘Recharge’ Feature of Religare Health Insurance
Date: 31 October 2018
- Health Insurance & Tax Benefits: 7 Things to Consider
Date: 30 October 2018
- Top 10 Health Insurance Companies in India
Views : 395305
- Top 5 Maternity Insurance Plans
Views : 206912
- List of Health Insurance Companies in India
Views : 205381
- Health Insurance Claims Ratio- Things You Should Look Before Buying Health Insurance
Views : 118362
- Top 8 Family Health Insurance Policies for 2018
Views : 86722