Top 10 Benefits of United India Health Insurance
Updated 12 March 2020
United India Health Insurance Company Overview:
The Indian insurance market is no stranger to insurance plan providers that have been dominating the insurance market for years. One such company is United India Insurance Company Ltd. It offers a wide range of options when it comes to insurance. The plans offered are designed to ensure that almost every unforeseen event is met. Hassle free documentation and processing system are the seamless features that are provided by United India Insurance to their customers.
Reasons to buy United India Health Insurance Plans:
It is not a surprising fact that in this era of inflation, the medical inflation is advancing at a speed which does not seem to slow down. Life is uncertain and who knows, medical emergencies might just be next door. It is imperative to be fully prepared, lest such an event occurs. United India offers united health insurance plans that are designed to cater to the needs of the customers and thus helping them to be free from burdens of medical bills such as the cost of treatment, and bills of medicines.
Listed below are some of the reasons to help understand why it is important to buy United India Health insurance:
- The Mediclaim policy of United India insurance is designed to offer policyholders coverage against any illness, disease, or injury suffered during the period of the policy.
- The range of healthcare insurance policies offered by United India insurance is fit for individuals from every walk of life.
- United India health insurance offers free medical check-up after every 3 claim free policy years.
- On every claim free policy year, policyholders can avail no claim bonus of 3%, up to a maximum of 15% of the sum insured.
- In case of senior citizens, United India offers 20% co-pay on major illnesses.
Plans Offered by United India Health Insurance
- Family Medicare
- Family Medicare 2014
- Individual Mediclaim
- Senior citizen
- Super Topup
- UNI Criticare
- Workmen Medicare Policy
Features and Benefits of United Health Insurance
United Health Insurance comes with a well-versed and well established set of features and benefits. The salient features and key benefits of United India Health Insurance are as follows:
- No Claim Bonus: At the time of renewing the policy, policyholders are eligible to avail no claim bonus. United India insurance offers this discount on all the plans available.
- Free Medical Check-up: United India offers its customers free medical check-up facility at regular intervals. Under these preventive healthcare check-ups, customers are offered complete health packages which entail tests such as HIV, scanning, overall blood picture, and other basic tests.
- Comprehensive Medical Cover: Health insurance policies that are offered by United healthcare India provides complete coverage, including room rent, hospitalization charges, discount offers, ICU charges, OT charges, nursing expenses, blood, oxygen, etc. A wide range of add-on options is also provided. Post-hospitalization expenses are covered for 60 days.
- Easy Online Purchase: Every insurance policy provided by United India Health Insurance is available online and can be purchased without hassles. Policies can also be renewed online, and customers can also file claims through the website.
- Pre-hospitalization Cover: The costs incurred before hospitalization such as medical expenses, consultation charges, cost of lab tests, etc. can also be availed through the policy. These expenses can be covered up to a maximum period of 30 days.
- Cashless Hospitalization: With a wide network of the cashless network hospitals, United India policyholders can avail quality health service; hassle-free. The only case of planned medical contingencies or medical treatment, can the claims for cashless claim services be made.
- Ambulance Fee: Transportation charges from the point of emergency to hospitals are also covered under the United India health insurance policies. Any charge incurred in favour of ambulance travel is reimbursed under the policy.
- 24/7 Customer Assistance: Customers are offered 24/7 customer support services related to purchases, renewals, claims, etc. Customers can reach out to the customer care team at any time during an emergency.
- Ayush Treatment: Under the United India health insurance plans, Ayush Treatment is also covered, when the patients are taken to government hospitals or government approved medical facilities.
- Organ Donors: Hospitalization charges for organs donors are covered under the policies offered by United India insurance.
- Tax Benefits: Under the section 80D of the Income Tax Act, the premiums paid under the policy are eligible for tax benefits.
Wrapping it up!
Before buying United India Health Insurance policy, one must take the aforementioned benefits and features into consideration to make a wise and well-informed decision. United Healthcare India aims at providing the best and suitable insurance products for their customers. The company has several tailor-made and customized health plans for different set of customers. Also, an insurance seeker must use United India Health Insurance premium calculator to get an idea of the premium before buying a plan.
You May Also Like
Top 10 Health Insurance Companies in India 2020
Updated: 12 March 2020 -
Every year, a list of top health insurance companies in India is declared which helps in taking the right insurance decision. There are few important features that help it to rate the insurance companies, such as their p...read more
Top 5 Maternity Insurance Plans
Updated: 23 March 2020 -
Maternity or pregnancy is an important phase of life, and one needs to prepare in advance to embrace parenthood. Though rearing a child is an expensive affair and may require good financial backup to meet the requirement...read more
List of Health Insurance Companies in India
Updated: 17 February 2020 -
A quiet revolution has swept through India’s health care sector in the past five years- best evidenced in the fact that now nearly 27% of the nation’s population is insured. The Indian healthcare sector is projected ...read more
Top 8 Family Health Insurance Policies in India 2020
Updated: 12 March 2020 -
From the air we breathe to the food we eat, everything is intentionally or unintentionally subjected to adulteration. Due to this, the disease rate in India is rising drastically. Naturally, more and more people are visi...read more
Health Insurance Claims Ratio- Things You Should Look Before Buying Health Insurance
Updated: 23 March 2020 -
There has always been a doubt in customers mind about whether the private company will keep its side of the bargain i.e. it will settle the claim or not. A customer spends premium annually which will cover his medical ex...read more