- Rs. 5 Lakh Coverage @ Rs. 12.9/Day*
*Standard T&C Apply
- 7 Lakh+ Happy Customers
- 10,000+Hospitals for Cashless Treatment
Top 10 Benefits of United India Health Insurance
- DetailsWritten by PolicyBazaar -
- Hits : 2255 -
Updated date : 29 January 2019
United India Health Insurance Company Overview:
The Indian insurance market is no stranger to insurance plan providers that have been dominating the insurance market for years. One such company is United India Insurance Company Ltd. It offers a wide range of options when it comes to insurance. The plans offered are designed to ensure that almost every unforeseen event is met. Hassle free documentation and processing system are the seamless features that are provided by United India Insurance to their customers.
Reasons to buy United India Health Insurance Plans:
It is not a surprising fact that in this era of inflation, the medical inflation is advancing at a speed which does not seem to slow down. Life is uncertain and who knows, medical emergencies might just be next door. It is imperative to be fully prepared, lest such an event occurs. United India offers united health insurance plans that are designed to cater to the needs of the customers and thus helping them to be free from burdens of medical bills such as the cost of treatment, and bills of medicines.
Listed below are some of the reasons to help understand why it is important to buy United India Health insurance:
- The Mediclaim policy of United India insurance is designed to offer policyholders coverage against any illness, disease, or injury suffered during the period of the policy.
- The range of healthcare insurance policies offered by United India insurance is fit for individuals from every walk of life.
- United India health insurance offers free medical check-up after every 3 claim free policy years.
- On every claim free policy year, policyholders can avail no claim bonus of 3%, up to a maximum of 15% of the sum insured.
- In case of senior citizens, United India offers 20% co-pay on major illnesses.
Plans Offered by United India Health Insurance
- Family Medicare
- Family Medicare 2014
- Individual Mediclaim
- Senior citizen
- Super Topup
- UNI Criticare
- Workmen Medicare Policy
Features and Benefits of United Health Insurance
United Health Insurance comes with a well-versed and well established set of features and benefits. The salient features and key benefits of United India Health Insurance are as follows:
- No Claim Bonus: At the time of renewing the policy, policyholders are eligible to avail no claim bonus. United India insurance offers this discount on all the plans available.
- Free Medical Check-up: United India offers its customers free medical check-up facility at regular intervals. Under these preventive healthcare check-ups, customers are offered complete health packages which entail tests such as HIV, scanning, overall blood picture, and other basic tests.
- Comprehensive Medical Cover: Health insurance policies that are offered by United healthcare India provides complete coverage, including room rent, hospitalization charges, discount offers, ICU charges, OT charges, nursing expenses, blood, oxygen, etc. A wide range of add-on options is also provided. Post-hospitalization expenses are covered for 60 days.
- Easy Online Purchase: Every insurance policy provided by United India Health Insurance is available online and can be purchased without hassles. Policies can also be renewed online, and customers can also file claims through the website.
- Pre-hospitalization Cover: The costs incurred before hospitalization such as medical expenses, consultation charges, cost of lab tests, etc. can also be availed through the policy. These expenses can be covered up to a maximum period of 30 days.
- Cashless Hospitalization: With a wide network of the cashless network hospitals, United India policyholders can avail quality health service; hassle-free. The only case of planned medical contingencies or medical treatment, can the claims for cashless claim services be made.
- Ambulance Fee: Transportation charges from the point of emergency to hospitals are also covered under the United India health insurance policies. Any charge incurred in favour of ambulance travel is reimbursed under the policy.
- 24/7 Customer Assistance: Customers are offered 24/7 customer support services related to purchases, renewals, claims, etc. Customers can reach out to the customer care team at any time during an emergency.
- Ayush Treatment: Under the United India health insurance plans, Ayush Treatment is also covered, when the patients are taken to government hospitals or government approved medical facilities.
- Organ Donors: Hospitalization charges for organs donors are covered under the policies offered by United India insurance.
- Tax Benefits: Under the section 80D of the Income Tax Act, the premiums paid under the policy are eligible for tax benefits.
Wrapping it up!
Before buying United India Health Insurance policy, one must take the aforementioned benefits and features into consideration to make a wise and well-informed decision. United Healthcare India aims at providing the best and suitable insurance products for their customers. The company has several tailor-made and customized health plans for different set of customers. Also, an insurance seeker must use United India Health Insurance premium calculator to get an idea of the premium before buying a plan.
- Most Read
- Things to Know Before Picking a Health Insurance Plan
Date: 15 October 2019
- Health Card vs. Health Insurance with OPD Coverage
Date: 26 September 2019
- India's Great Healthcare Challenge, Also an Opportunity
Date: 25 September 2019
- All About Pre-Insurance Medical Check-Up in Health Insurance
Date: 24 September 2019
- Know the Network Hospital Before Buying Health Insurance
Date: 23 September 2019
- Top 10 Health Insurance Companies in India
Views : 549209
- Top 5 Maternity Insurance Plans
Views : 301930
- List of Health Insurance Companies in India
Views : 248310
- Top 8 Family Health Insurance Policies for 2019
Views : 199609
- Health Insurance Claims Ratio- Things You Should Look Before Buying Health Insurance
Views : 156061
GET ARTICLE ON EMAIL
- Income Tax Calculator
- Other Calculators
- Pension Calculator
- Savings Calculator
- Save Regularly
- Actual Savings
- Health Insurance Premium Calculator
- Car Insurance Calculator
- Bike Insurance Calculator
- SIP Calculator
- Life Insurance Calculator
- Term Insurance Calculator
- ULIP Calculator
- Premium Calculator
- FD Calculator
- Investment Calculator