- Rs. 5 Lakh Coverage @ Rs. 12.9/Day
- 7 Lakh+ Happy Customers
- 100%Free Health Check-up
- 10,000+Hospitals for Cashless Treatment
We promise limited calls
Get Apollo Munich Health Insurance Cover for Dengue at Rs 444 premium
- DetailsWritten by PolicyBazaar -
- Hits : 3196 -
Modified 16 November 2015
Apollo Munich recently launched a special health insurance cover against dengue at a lucrative premium cost of Rs 444. Termed as the 'Dengue Care', the plan was inaugurated by legendary cricketer and brand ambassador Sourav Ganguly.
Mr. Ganguly encouraged people to pledge platelets for helping dengue stricken patients; citing example of his daughter.
This insurance plan can be availed at a one-time premium of Rs 444 and offers coverage of Rs. 50,000 for in-patients and Rs. 10,000 for out-patients. The company alleges, Dengue Care is available at Rs. 1.2 per day.
At the press conference, Antony Jacob, CEO, Apollo Munich Health Insurance said, “Based on the patient’s neighborhood, the cost for diagnosing dengue varies between Rs. 5,000 and Rs.10,000. Dengue Care is a brand new concept of OTC (over the counter) insurance cover in India that provides financial cover against infectious disease across all age groups. The policy aims to serve multiple sections of people – those who have an existing health insurance and those who never purchased a health cover but have heard about dengue.”
Apollo Munich offers both cashless hospitalization and reimbursement for covering expenses up to Rs. 10,000 for diagnostic tests, pharmacy, consultation, and home nursing.
Source: This news was published on July 28, 2015 in economictimes.indiatimes.com under the title: “Apollo Munich launches dengue cover policy at Rs 444 premium”
- Most Read
- What you need to know about the Group Health Insurance Today?
Date: 19 July 2018
- How to use Mediclaim Policy Premium Calculator to Calculate Premium?
Date: 28 February 2018
- Best Family Health Insurance Plans for Expecting Parents in India
Date: 21 February 2018
- Top 8 Family Health Insurance Policies for 2018
Date: 21 February 2018
- Health Insurance for Differently-Abled Individuals
Date: 09 February 2018
- Top 10 Health Insurance Companies in India
Views : 300595
- List of Health Insurance Companies in India
Views : 180567
- Top 5 Maternity Insurance Plans
Views : 156812
- Health Insurance Claims Ratio- Things You Should Look Before Buying Health Insurance
Views : 98163
- How does GST Impact your Insurance Premium?
Views : 62440