- Rs. 5 Lakh Coverage @ Rs. 12.9/Day*
*Standard T&C Apply
- 7 Lakh+ Happy Customers
- 10,000+Hospitals for Cashless Treatment
Get Apollo Munich Health Insurance Cover for Dengue at Rs 444 premium
- DetailsWritten by PolicyBazaar -
- Hits : 5584 -
Updated date : 16 November 2015
Apollo Munich recently launched a special health insurance cover against dengue at a lucrative premium cost of Rs 444. Termed as the 'Dengue Care', the plan was inaugurated by legendary cricketer and brand ambassador Sourav Ganguly.
Mr. Ganguly encouraged people to pledge platelets for helping dengue stricken patients; citing example of his daughter.
This insurance plan can be availed at a one-time premium of Rs 444 and offers coverage of Rs. 50,000 for in-patients and Rs. 10,000 for out-patients. The company alleges, Dengue Care is available at Rs. 1.2 per day.
At the press conference, Antony Jacob, CEO, Apollo Munich Health Insurance said, “Based on the patient’s neighborhood, the cost for diagnosing dengue varies between Rs. 5,000 and Rs.10,000. Dengue Care is a brand new concept of OTC (over the counter) insurance cover in India that provides financial cover against infectious disease across all age groups. The policy aims to serve multiple sections of people – those who have an existing health insurance and those who never purchased a health cover but have heard about dengue.”
Apollo Munich offers both cashless hospitalization and reimbursement for covering expenses up to Rs. 10,000 for diagnostic tests, pharmacy, consultation, and home nursing.
Source: This news was published on July 28, 2015 in economictimes.indiatimes.com under the title: “Apollo Munich launches dengue cover policy at Rs 444 premium”
- Most Read
- IRDA Announced Modifications in Pre-existing Diseases Rules in Health insurance
Date: 12 February 2020
- Debunking 10 Myths Around the New Coronavirus
Date: 07 February 2020
- What is the Grace Period in Health Insurance Plans?
Date: 16 January 2020
- What are the Best Medical Insurance Plans for Pre-existing Diseases?
Date: 14 January 2020
- Which is Better Health or Term Insurance?
Date: 13 January 2020
- Top 10 Health Insurance Companies in India 2020
Views : 613875
- Top 5 Maternity Insurance Plans
Views : 349970
- List of Health Insurance Companies in India
Views : 268268
- Top 8 Family Health Insurance Policies in India 2020
Views : 239433
- Health Insurance Claims Ratio- Things You Should Look Before Buying Health Insurance
Views : 173699
- Income Tax Calculator
- Other Calculators
- Pension Calculator
- Savings Calculator
- Save Regularly
- Actual Savings
- Health Insurance Premium Calculator
- Car Insurance Calculator
- Bike Insurance Calculator
- SIP Calculator
- Life Insurance Calculator
- Term Insurance Calculator
- ULIP Calculator
- Premium Calculator
- FD Calculator
- Investment Calculator
- Travel Insurance Calculator