- Rs. 5 Lakh Coverage @ Rs. 12.9/Day
- 7 Lakh+ Happy Customers
- 100%Free Health Check-up
- 10,000+Hospitals for Cashless Treatment
We promise limited calls
Government authorities are planning to provide over 15 Lakh state employees and pensioners with cashless medical facility starting from May, 2017, reported online media sources.
Sources further revealed that the cashless facility is not only for the employees, but it is also offered to their family members. This cashless facility will be available at some of the top hospitals across the country. Once this program is officially launched, beneficiaries will need to visit registered centers to register their thumb impression on the biometric system, in order to avail the cashless health insurance facility. This system will be associated with beneficiaries’ Aadhaar card.
State Authority for Comprehensive Health Insurance (SACHI) will look after the complete process. SACHI acknowledged that a person can enroll only through the official website. Beneficiaries will be required to provide all their details including name, address, employee identity number, etc. on the website. Thereafter, beneficiaries will be required to give all the details of their family members.
Once the applicant fills out all the required details, the system will generate a link containing a login id and a password that will be sent to the applicant after the completion of the registration process.
Details of pensioners will be forwarded to the chief treasury officer and for state employees, all the captured information will be forwarded to the drawing and disbursing officer. Once this process is completed, an insurance identity card is sent to the applicant via e-mail.
Experts believe that this initiative by state authorities will ensure complete peace of mind for state employees and pensioners helping them focus more on developmental work, instead of financial worries.
- Most Read
- Tip to turn Habits into Healthy Ones: The Perfect Health Guide for Women
Date: 15 September 2017
- Group Health Insurance: When You Know You are in Safe Hands
Date: 22 August 2017
- How Family Health Plan Can Keep You Out of Trouble
Date: 17 August 2017
- A Family Health Plan: Is It a Decisive Choice?
Date: 09 August 2017
- Be a Smart Brother; Gift your Sister a Health Insurance Policy This Rakhi
Date: 02 August 2017
- Best Health Insurance Plans in India
Views : 310335
- List of Health Insurance Companies in India
Views : 127640
- Top 10 Health Insurance Companies in India
Views : 119502
- Top 5 Maternity Insurance Plans
Views : 71457
- Health Insurance Claims Ratio- Things You Should Look Before Buying Health Insurance
Views : 54591