- Rs. 5 Lakh Coverage @ Rs. 12.9/Day
- 7 Lakh+ Happy Customers
- 100%Free Health Check-up
- 10,000+Hospitals for Cashless Treatment
We promise limited calls
More Top-Ups Now in Revised Comprehensive Insurance by Star Health
- DetailsWritten by PolicyBazaar -
- Hits : 2174 -
Modified 24 March 2017
Star Health and Allied Insurance has launched the revised version of its Star Comprehensive Insurance Policy with additional benefits and that too without increasing premium rates.
This new policy covers bariatric surgery and expenses incurred on hospitalization for bariatric surgical procedure and its complications, subject to maximum of Rs 2,50,000 during the policy period. Also, air ambulance expenses are covered up to 10 per cent of the sum assured per policy period. This is applicable on sum assured of Rs 7.50 lakhs and above.
Furthermore, insured can obtain second medical opinion from a specialist in the company’s network of medical practitioners. As an outpatient, expenses incurred on medical consultation in network hospitals are covered at Rs 300 per consultation. This policy offers personal accidental coverage against death and permanent total disablement.
The revised version of Star Comprehensive Insurance Policy covers medical treatment for a period exceeding three days for an ailment/injury/disease, which otherwise in the normal course would require treatment at a hospital.
Source: This news was published on April 20, 2015 in business-standard.com under the title: Star Health revises insurance policy with top-ups
- Most Read
- What are the Benefits of Buying Insurance Online?
Date: 13 October 2017
- 4 Things You Shouldn’t Ignore While Buying Maternity Plans
Date: 13 October 2017
- 10 Special Tax Benefits for Senior Citizens
Date: 29 September 2017
- How to Choose the Best Health Insurance Policy in India
Date: 28 September 2017
- How a Family Floater Health Plan Can Be The Saviour of Your Family?
Date: 26 September 2017
- Best Health Insurance Plans in India
Views : 329983
- Top 10 Health Insurance Companies in India
Views : 135086
- List of Health Insurance Companies in India
Views : 132265
- Top 5 Maternity Insurance Plans
Views : 78022
- Health Insurance Claims Ratio- Things You Should Look Before Buying Health Insurance
Views : 57992