- Rs. 5 Lakh Coverage @ Rs. 12.9/Day
- 7 Lakh+ Happy Customers
- 100%Free Health Check-up
- 10,000+Hospitals for Cashless Treatment
We promise limited calls
How to Compare Health Insurance Online?
- DetailsWritten by PolicyBazaar -
- Hits : 2035 -
Modified 15 November 2016
Online insurance portals such as Policy Bazaar has made the whole online comparison a pretty easy affair. All you have to do is fill in your details and start getting and comparing quotes instantly. Online comparison not only saves your time and money but also gives you amazing benefits.
Online Health Insurance comparison benefits :
- No meddling with papers anymore
- No more visiting insurance offices
- No need to meet with insurance agents
- No pressure from agents
- No more waiting for quotes
- Plus, you get more choices than ever
Comparing best health insurance plans online is simple and easy. Start with putting in your details on the comparison engine such as marital status, age, occupation, annual income and whether your employer provides you a coverage or not. The engine will come up with a list of insurers with the respective plans matching your criteria.
The plans can be compared and evaluated on the basis of parameters such as entry and exit age, sum insured and premium. The list will also show whether or not medical tests are required for availing a specific plan and whether the plan is available online or not. The engine also lets you to filter the results according to the sum insured; so you can view at once, all the available plans offering the same sum insured.
You might shortlist 2-4 appropriate plans that meet your specific medical insurance needs. The engine provides for a neat comparison between these shortlisted 2-4 insurance plans you've zeroed in. The selective comparison covers more detailed attributes relevant to the inclusions and exclusions of the plan. While making a comparison, you should look out for the following variables:
- Domiciliary hospitalisation
- Pre and post hospitalisation
- Daily hospitalisation allowance
- Day care treatment
- Critical illness
- Pre-existing diseases coverage
- Ambulance service
- Health check up
- Organ donor expenses
These variables will help you to understand the product before you buy it. Once you know what your subjective priorities are, it's not tough to make a choice. Once you settle for a plan, you'll be taken forward to a page where you can add riders, benefits and top up covers on the chosen plan. It is always advisable to prefer a comprehensive health plan equipped with valuable add-ons such as daily cash benefits, personal accident cover and critical illness cover. Once you are done making a choice, you are redirected to the insurer's website to make the payment for the chosen plan.
At any moment, while you compare health insurance plans online, if you get confused or stuck anywhere, no matter how trivial it is, you can ask the experts to help you out. All it takes is requesting a call back to the insurance experts who are more than happy to give you an insight into a health plan that meets your specific needs and priorities. Alternatively, you can go back and start the comparison afresh.
Making an online comparison gets you the best quotes from the leading health insurers in just 2 minutes. The alternatives you get online, helps you to make a well informed choice and get away with the right insurance product.
- Most Read
- Alarming! 32 Percent of Indian Population Suffers from Thyroid
Date: 29 March 2018
- Why do Patients of Hypertension Need Health Insurance?
Date: 29 March 2018
- Why is Health Insurance Necessary for Asthma Patients?
Date: 29 March 2018
- Family Health Insurance vs Family Floater Plan: What to Buy?
Date: 22 March 2018
- How to use Mediclaim Policy Premium Calculator to Calculate Premium?
Date: 28 February 2018
- Best Health Insurance Plans in India
Views : 473982
- Top 10 Health Insurance Companies in India
Views : 267592
- List of Health Insurance Companies in India
Views : 171576
- Top 5 Maternity Insurance Plans
Views : 140457
- Health Insurance Claims Ratio- Things You Should Look Before Buying Health Insurance
Views : 90467