Future Generali General Insurance is one of the best health insurers in India that has been providing its policyholders with reliable and affordable health plans for years. The list of health insurance plans is quite vast, that comprises health plans for families, individuals, critical illnesses, coronavirus, and more.
*All savings are provided by the insurer as per the IRDAI approved insurance plan. Standard T&C Apply
*Tax benefit is subject to changes in tax laws. Standard T&C Apply
Who would you like to insure?
Do you have an existing illness or medical history?
This helps us find plans that cover your condition and avoid claim rejection
What is your existing illness?
Select all that apply
When did you recover from Covid-19?
Some plans are available only after a certain time
If you too have been considering buying any of the Future Generali health insurance plans and don’t want to compromise on the quality of the treatment quality, read along to know why Future Generali health insurance plans would be worthwhile.
However, here is the list of advantages of buying a Future Generali mediclaim policy-
1. Quick turnaround time- Usually, the approval for cashless claims is given in 90 minutes. And if you submit all the documents in time then reimbursement claims are also settled within 14 working days
2. Family discount-You can avail a family discount of 10 percent if more than one member is insured.
3. Grace Period-You don’t need to worry in case you forget to timely renew your medical insurance policy. Future Generali offers a grace period of 30 days from the policy expiry date.
4. Portability- You can easily port out your previous policy and opt for a Future Generali medical insurance plan.
5. Free Look Period- There is a free-look period of 15 days. In case of dissatisfaction, you can cancel your policy and get a refund during this period. Provided you have not made any claim.
6. Free Medical Check-up Facility- Avail free health check-up facilities at their registered diagnostic centers after 4 consecutive claim-free years.
Future Generali Criticare Plan is specially designed to cover 12 specified critical illnesses. The plan provides a lump sum benefit of Rs 1 lakh to Rs 50 lakh.
The 12 critical illnesses covered under the policy are:-
You can buy Future Health Suraksha Family Plan to get insurance cover for your loved ones. Future Generali Health Suraksha Family Plan is sub-categories into three categories i.e. basic, silver and platinum according to the benefits provided.
The policy waives off the medical test up to the age of 45 years, provided the insured have a clean medical history. Above 45 years of age, medical tests are compulsory and 50% of the test charges are reimbursed to the insured.
After continues renewal of 4 policy years, the plan provides coverage for any pre-existing diseases. Hospital cash benefit is only offered under the platinum plan.
You can use it as a top-up plan that covers hospitalization expenses incurred due to an illness/accident. Whether you have a mediclaim policy or not you can opt for this plan. Here are some of the special features of this plan-
The criteria’s to buy a Future Generali Criticare Plan are listed below-
Future Generali Hospicash insurance plan provides a cash benefit to you in case of hospitalization. There are 4 variants of this plan –
Following documents are required a Future Generali medical insurance claim-
The company offers a grace period of 30 days from the policy expiration date. During this period you can renew the policy with ease.
Yes, you can avail cashless treatment at any more than 6000 hospitals across India.
If you are not satisfied with your policy, you can cancel it during the 15 days free-look period.
Buying health insurance during the time of COVID is a priority for almost everyone. And not only COVID the rising cases of lifestyle diseases is also a concern. And if you are adequately insured, it helps you avail the best treatment without worrying about the expenses.
01 Mar 2024Amidst the ongoing surge in healthcare expenses, securing
29 Feb 2024Preventive health check-ups are essential to monitor critical
21 Feb 2024When you decide to purchase a health insurance plan for you and
22 Feb 2024In an era where healthcare expenses are skyrocketing in India, the
10 Jan 2024An ongoing medical inflation of 14 percent in India (the highest