Tell us about you
Bharti AXA is the one of the largest private general insurance companies in India. Bharti AXA General Insurance Company is a joint venture between the Bharti Enterprises and the AXA Group. In this venture, the Bharti Group holds a 74% stake and the rest 26% is held by AXA.
Bharti AXA General Insurance is the first organisation in the general insurance industry to receive dual certifications of ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 27001:2005 within the first year of operations in 2009.
Headquartered in New Delhi, Bharti Enterprises was founded by Sunil Bharti Mittal in 1976. The company operates in 20 countries across Africa and Asia with its business spanning across telecommunications, financial services, retail and manufacturing.
AXA is a French, multinational, investment banking firm present in 56 countries and serving 102 million clients worldwide. For the sixth year in a row, AXA has maintained its position as a leading global insurance brand as ranked by Interbrand in 2014.
Bharti AXA General Insurance was awarded the Excellence award by the Institute of Economic Studies in March 2014. Bharti AXA General Insurance has also received the “Personal Lines Growth Leadership Award 2011” at the India Insurance Awards 2011. Bharti AXA General Insurance has been conferred the ‘Best Product Innovation Award 2012’ and ‘Commercial Lines Growth Leadership Award 2012’ at the India Insurance Awards 2012. Moreover, the company was honoured for its consistent performance and tremendous growth over a period of three years (2008-2011), in terms of volume, revenues, and client base, in the retail insurance segment.
When it comes to planning for medical emergencies you tend to worry mainly about the exorbitant hospital bills. Health care comes with a price tag and arranging for funds during crisis often requires running from pillar to post, making a dent into your savings or worse. Bharti AXA plans help you to plan for your heath emergencies so that you can maintain your calm during a medical emergency situation.
Bharti AXA Car Insurance plans provide the optimum insurance cover for your car and protective covers that offer extra protection along with extensive auto insurance coverage, competitive vehicle insurance quotes and unparallel service.
If you want to enjoy your ride without fussing over the possibility of theft, accident and liability, Bharti AXA Two Wheeler Insurance is a must-have for you. Go ahead, get one and enjoy the financial freedom that comes along.
Bharti AXA Policies safeguard your home and give you a smart alternative to tackle all problems related to your home and thereby ensure disaster free living.
Vacation time is meant for carefree enjoyment. However, a lot can happen to disturb your dream vacation! You may fall ill or lose your baggage – the possibilities are countless. So get a travel insurance cover to leave the worrying to your insurer and go ahead enjoying your dream vacation!
Bharti AXA Personal Accident Insurance is a good product designed to cater to all your requirements in the event of an accident. Not only does it takes care of your medical expenses, but it also has provisions to pay legal expenses, if any. Be smart and take a wise decision by buying a personal accident cover!
It is advisable to compare all Bharti AXA General insurance plans with plans from other General insurance companies in India to choose the insurance plan that suits you the most.
Bharti AXA General Insurance has rapidly become a prominent and well-established insurance provider with 40 branches in India.
In simple terms, the idea behind the usage-based motor insurance policy which is also known as ‘pay as you drive’ is to allow the policyholder to pay the premium based on the kilometers driven.
The proposal sent by Bharti AXA General Insurance was shortlisted by IRDAI (Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India) for the regulatory sandbox project. This product is surely going to benefit people who usually drive less as the name itself suggests, ‘Pay as You Drive’. It would be also ideal for people who are having multiple vehicles and they usually don’t use much which results in not paying a higher premium amount.
People who opt for public transport on a daily basis can also benefit from this new product offered by the insurance company.