Bharti AXA General InsuranceIncurred Claim Ratio - 80*
Bharti AXA is the one of the largest private general insurance companies in India. Bharti AXA General Insurance Company is a joint venture between the Bharti Enterprises and the AXA Group. In this venture, the Bharti Group holds a 74% stake and the rest 26% is held by AXA.
Bharti AXA General Insurance is the first organisation in the general insurance industry to receive dual certifications of ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 27001:2005 within the first year of operations in 2009.
Headquartered in New Delhi, Bharti Enterprises was founded by Sunil Bharti Mittal in 1976. The company operates in 20 countries across Africa and Asia with its business spanning across telecommunications, financial services, retail and manufacturing.
AXA is a French, multinational, investment banking firm present in 56 countries and serving 102 million clients worldwide. For the sixth year in a row, AXA has maintained its position as a leading global insurance brand as ranked by Interbrand in 2014.
Bharti AXA General Insurance was awarded the Excellence award by the Institute of Economic Studies in March 2014. Bharti AXA General Insurance has also received the “Personal Lines Growth Leadership Award 2011” at the India Insurance Awards 2011. Bharti AXA General Insurance has been conferred the ‘Best Product Innovation Award 2012’ and ‘Commercial Lines Growth Leadership Award 2012’ at the India Insurance Awards 2012. Moreover, the company was honoured for its consistent performance and tremendous growth over a period of three years (2008-2011), in terms of volume, revenues, and client base, in the retail insurance segment.
Bharti AXA General Insurance Plans & Policy Portfolio
Bharti AXA Health Insurance Plans:
When it comes to planning for medical emergencies you tend to worry mainly about the exorbitant hospital bills. Health care comes with a price tag and arranging for funds during crisis often requires running from pillar to post, making a dent into your savings or worse. Bharti AXA plans help you to plan for your heath emergencies so that you can maintain your calm during a medical emergency situation.
- Critical Illness Insurance: The Bharti AXA Critical Illness Insurance policy provides cover for 20 critical illnesses. In the case of diagnosis and survival for 30 days post-diagnosis, a lump sum compensation is paid equivalent to the sum insured of the plan - Rs. 2, 3 or 5 lakh. This money can be used as per discretion of the insured. It is easy to get Critical Illness Insurance as no medical check-up is required up to the age of 45 years
- Bharti AXA Life Triple Health Insurance Plan: The Bharti AXA Life Triple Health Insurance Plan is a comprehensive health insurance product that continues to provide protection even after making a claim. It offers cover for up to three unrelated critical illnesses with premium waiver after the first claim. The medical cover is provided for 13 critical illnesses, which have been classified into three groups – Group A, Group B and Group C. One receives 100% of the sum assured for the remaining two claims as long as the event is not from the same group, subject to a no benefit period of 365 days between each claim
- Bharti AXA Life Hospi Cash Benefit Rider: The Bharti AXA Life Hospi Cash Benefit Rider provides fixed benefit irrespective of the actual expenses incurred each day of hospitalisation. To avail a claim, the hospitalisation should be for a minimum period of 48 hours while the policy is in force. It also offers a fixed amount benefit upon admission to an intensive care unit or lump sum benefit in case of surgery
Bharti AXA Car Insurance plans provide the best insurance cover for your car and protective covers that offer extra protection along with extensive auto insurance coverage, competitive vehicle insurance quotes and unparallel service.
If you want to enjoy your ride without fussing over the possibility of theft, accident and liability, Bharti AXA Two Wheeler Insurance is a must-have for you. Go ahead, get one and enjoy the financial freedom that comes along.
Bharti AXA Policies safeguard your home and give you a smart alternative to tackle all problems related to your home and thereby ensure disaster free living.
Vacation time is meant for carefree enjoyment. However, a lot can happen to disturb your dream vacation! You may fall ill or lose your baggage – the possibilities are countless. So get a travel insurance cover to leave the worrying to your insurer and go ahead enjoying your dream vacation!
- Individual/Family Travel: The Individual/Family Travel Insurance plan from Bharti AXA Travel Insurance takes care of risk arising from all kinds of contingencies during international travel. These may include illness, injury, cancellation of trip, loss of important documents and financial emergency. Three product variants have been designed to cater to different segments of overseas travellers including individuals and families going on business and holiday trips. These three variants are Schengen Products, Non-Schengen Products and Annual Multi-trip Products
- Student Travel Insurance: The Student Travel Insurance plan is a travel insurance policy for students travelling abroad on a student visa to pursue higher studies. It covers against the risk of emergency medical expenses and travel related contingencies such as loss of baggage, passport, and accidents. The policy covers students between the age group of 16 and 40 years who are going to colleges, universities or institutes in a foreign country for academic or professional courses. The cover is available for a period ranging from 30 days to 2 years, and can be extended up to 4 years
Bharti AXA Personal Accident Insurance is a good product designed to cater to all your requirements in the event of an accident. Not only does it takes care of your medical expenses, but it also has provisions to pay legal expenses, if any. Be smart and take a wise decision by buying a personal accident cover!
It is advisable to compare all Bharti AXA General insurance plans with plans from other General insurance companies in India to choose the best insurance plan that suits you the most.
Bharti AXA Distribution Network:
Bharti AXA General Insurance has rapidly become a prominent and well-established insurance provider with 40 branches in India.
- Aditya Birla General Insurance
- Apollo Munich General Insurance
- Bajaj Allianz General Insurance
- Cholamandalam MS General Insurance
- DHFL General Insurance
- Digit General Insurance
- Edelweiss General Insurance
- Future Generali General Insurance
- HDFC ERGO General Insurance
- IFFCO Tokio General Insurance
- Kotak Mahindra General Insurance
- Liberty General Insurance
- ManipalCigna General Insurance
- Max Bupa General Insurance
- National General Insurance
- New India Assurance General Insurance
- Oriental General Insurance
- Raheja QBE General Insurance
- Reliance General Insurance
- Royal Sundaram General Insurance
- SBI General Insurance
- Shriram General Insurance
- Star Health and Allied General Insurance
- Tata AIG General Insurance
- United India General Insurance
- Universal Sompo General Insurance