Bajaj Allianz General InsuranceIncurred Claim Ratio - 72*
Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Company Overview
Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Company Limited is the joint venture of Bajaj Finserv Limited (recently demerged from Bajaj Auto Limited) and Allianz SE- Germany’s financial services provider. Bajaj Finserv Limited holds 74% and the remaining 26% is held by Allianz SE.
Registered on 2nd May 2001, Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Company has become one of the top general insurance brands in India. It is the only general insurance company in India to cross the Rs. 100 Crore mark in profit in the last two years. The company is headquartered in Pune, Maharashtra. Bajaj Allianz General Insurance is led by Mr. Tapan Singhel who serves as its Managing Director and CEO.
Allianz SE, a German multinational financial services company is the world’s largest insurance company, according to the composite measure by Forbes magazine. Founded in 1890, this leading general insurance provider now serves customers in more than 70 countries.
Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Company Limited has received iAAA rating from ICRA Limited for seven consecutive years, which indicates the highest claims-paying ability and strong position of the company. It is one of the top insurers in India providing better quality consumer experience and good returns to shareholders and maintaining the reliability of Bajaj.
In 2014, Bajaj Allianz General Insurance has been adjudged as the “Best General Insurance Company in the Private Sector” by ABP News. In the same year, Bajaj Allianz was conferred with the Golden Peacock Award 2014 in the category of Innovative Products/Services.
Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Vision
The general insurance company envisions being-
- The first choice for its customers
- The preferred employer in the insurance sector
- The number one insurance provider for creating shareholder value
Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Mission
The insurer follows a customer-centric approach and thrives to the market leader by offering affordable insurance products that ensure value for money.
The insurance company offers technical excellence in all the insurance sectors including General Insurance, Risk Management, and Health Insurance. Both Bajaj Finserv and Allianz work in synergy to as Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Company, which is a registered Indian Insurer with a capital base of Rs. 110 crores.
Achievements and Awards of Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Company:
Bajaj Allianz General Insurance has bagged various awards:
Awards won by Bajaj Allianz General Insurance
- The non-life insurer of the Year Award at the Outlook Money Awards 2017
- Finnoviti Award 2018
- General Insurance Company of the year @ the Indian Insurance Summit and Awards 2018
- Fintelekt Insurance Awards 2017
- Today’s Traveller Award 2017
Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Company Limited - Achievements
- Bajaj Insurance has been declared as the Best BFSI Brands 2018 by the Economic Times
- Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Company Ltd was called ‘Asia’s Most Valuable Brand’ by White Page International
- Planman Medi acknowledged Bajaj Allianz Insurance as India’s Most Trusted Power Brand 2017
- WCRC declared it as Aisa’s Most Promising Brand 2017
- Bajaj Insurance was India’s Most Admired Brands in 2015-16
Advantages of Bajaj Allianz General Insurance
Bajaj Allianz General Insurance is the first choice for consumers among the leading insurance companies in India as the insurer treats its customers with warmth and respect.
- The company offers customized, cheapest priced insurance products and services.
- Bajaj Allianz General Insurance policies are accessible to a different sector of customers.
- This insurer offers quick and efficient settlement of claims.
- Under Bajaj Allianz insurance, you will get round the clock services.
- Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Company entitles to be the first insurer in India for using the telemetric device for vehicle insurance.
Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Product Portfolio:
In the times of rising medical costs, health insurance becomes a necessity. Health insurance plans are the perfect solution and provide health protection for you and your family. They take care of medical treatment costs incurred during hospitalisation due to serious accidents or critical illnesses.
- Health Guard Individual Policy: The Health Guard Individual Policy is designed to take care of all the healthcare needs and offers coverage against medical expenses including hospitalisation
- Health Guard Family Floater Option: The Health Guard Family Floater Option provides perfect health protection for the entire family against medical expenses including hospitalisation, doctor consultations, diagnostic tests, medicines and ambulance services
- Premium Personal Guard: The Premium Personal Guard cover is a personal accident insurance policy that ensures financial security and protection from unforeseen risks and accidents. The coverage limit is up to Rs. 25 lakh
- Extra Care: Extra Care is a health insurance policy is a top-up plan that allows you to extend your existing health insurance coverage up to Rs. 10 lakh at a significantly low cost.
- Critical Illness: The Critical Illness plan as the name suggests is an insurance policy providing cover against critical illnesses like cancer, tumors and strokes, illnesses that have high treatment costs
- Health Care Supreme: The Health Care Supreme policy is a comprehensive plan that takes care of medical expenses at every stage of life
- Hospital Cash Daily Allowance: The Hospital Cash Daily Allowance insurance policy offers a cover in the event of hospitalisation by providing daily cash to help one focus on treatment rather than managing funds for incidental expenses
- Bajaj Allianz Personal Accident Insurance: While we cannot do much about the uncertainties of life, what we can surely do is to secure financial independence to deal with various unforeseen situations the journey of life throws at us. Bajaj Allianz Personal Accident is a unique insurance plan that offers multiple benefits such as medical benefits, education benefits to children or spouse and up to 125% compensation in case of disabilities.
- Bajaj Allianz Extra Care Plus: Medical expenses can take anyone by surprise. With Bajaj Allianz top-up health insurance plan you can get health insurance cover in addition to your existing health insurance policy. It can also be purchased as a standalone policy.
- Bajaj Silver Health Insurance Plan for Senior Citizens: This plan is ideal for senior citizens and people who are between the age group of 46 and 70 years. It also covers pre-existing illnesses from the 2nd year of the policy term.
- Bajaj Allianz M-Care Health Insurance Plan: In Indian, Vector-borne diseases are on a constant rise. And this plan is designed to offer you a one-stop solution to offer protection against some of the most common vector-borne illnesses.
- Bajaj Allianz Global Personal Guard Plan: This plan offers protection to you and your family against unforeseen medical expenses arising from an accident. The coverage is provided in India as well as abroad.
- Bajaj Allianz Star Package Health Insurance Plan: This is a family floater plan that offers coverage to your family against various health risks. It covers household contents, travel baggage, education grant, and public liability under a single plan.
- Bajaj Allianz Personal Guard: Accident Health Insurance Plan
This plan has been designed to ensure peace of mind and financial security of the family members of the policyholder, in case of his accidental death or bodily injuries.
- Bajaj Allianz Tax Gain Plan: It is a Family floater health plan that covers hospitalization expenses along with OPD expenses under a single plan and also helps you in managing taxes.
Bajaj Allianz Car insurance plans provide you comprehensive coverage against physical damage, bodily injury and cover against third-party liability in case of any damage to your car due to accident or any other unforeseen event.
Bajaj Allianz Third-party Liability Car Insurance
This policy covers the legal liabilities in case of injury, death, and/or property damage caused to a third party in the event of an accident caused by or arising out of the use of the vehicle. This includes:
- Death or bodily injury to a third party
- Damage to third party property
- Personal Accident Cover For Owner/Driver: Accidental Death and Permanent Total Disability
Bajaj Allianz Comprehensive Car Insurance Policy
It compensates for loss or damage caused to the insured car in case of natural calamities such as storm, cyclone, self-ignition, flood, rockslide, earthquake, etc. It also covers man-made perils such as burglary, accident by external means, theft, terrorist activity, riots, malicious act, etc.
It includes Personal Accident Cover up to 15 lakh and an optional cover for paid driver/driver/passenger. Apart from own-damage cover it also includes third-party legal liabilities.
Two-wheeler insurance is just not about monetary compensation being doled out to you if something happens to your ride. Insurance is more about the peace, security and independence that it brings along. Get your vehicle insured and enjoy the pleasure of a safe ride!
- Bajaj Allianz Comprehensive Two-wheeler Insurance Policy: A Bajaj Allianz two wheeler insurance plan covers loss or damage caused due to natural calamities and man-made perils. It also includes Personal Accident Cover for the owner or driver. The PA cover is extendible to the pillion riders as well. Accidental damages are covered while mounting/dismounting/traveling/driving the insured vehicle
- Bajaj Allianz Two-Wheeler Liability Only Insurance: Bajaj Allianz Third-party two-wheeler liability insurance policy offers coverage against legal liabilities towards a third-party in case of death, property damage, and bodily injuries from an accident involving your bike or scooter
- Bajaj Allianz Two-Wheeler Long-term Policy: The two-wheeler long-term policy by Bajaj Allianz Insurance covers you against the damages that your scooter or bike may incur caused due to unanticipated events. The exceptionally high costs arising due to the damages caused to your bike, in case of accidents, are taken care of by the insurer. Buying this policy you can stay stress-free for three consecutive years
Travel insurance plans let you travel overseas with your loved ones and without worries. It covers expenses due to medical emergencies while abroad or non-medical contingencies like loss of passport or checked in baggage and many more. It takes care of anything wrong that might happen to you while you are travelling.
- Individual Travel Insurance: The Individual Travel Insurance plan covers all medical eventualities and other travel-related incidental expenses for a nominal amount
- Family Travel Insurance: The Family Travel Insurance plan is an international travel insurance policy that covers expenditure towards hospitalisation, loss of baggage, trip cancellation and other incidental expenses for a nominal amount
- Senior Citizen Travel: As the name suggests, this is a travel insurance policy aimed at senior citizens to make their travels a pleasant experience. It covers expenses related to hospitalisation, loss of baggage and other incidental expenses
- Student Travel Insurance: A travel insurance policy for students studying abroad, Student Travel Insurance provides cover for a wide range of contingencies at a fraction of the amount of cover provided
- Corporate Travel Insurance: The Corporate Travel Insurance policy is a comprehensive plan providing complete medical and health cover for the international business traveller making his or her journey risk and tension free
- Travel Asia: The Travel Asia plan from Bajaj Allianz is a comprehensive travel insurance plan providing complete medical and health cover to international travellers visiting countries in Asia.
- Bharat Bhraman Policy: Bharat Bhraman Insurance policy by Bajaj Allianz Insurance is a domestic travel plan for individuals travelling within the country.
Home insurance plans are designed for your convenience and they cover various risks and contingencies faced by homeowners. Home insurance is an important tool to safeguard the sweat and blood of your life, your dream house.
- My Home Insurance: The My Home Insurance plan is an all-risk home insurance policy protecting not only the home but also the contents and belongings inside it, against risks such as fire, burglary and natural calamities
- House Holders Package Policy: The House Holders Package policy offers all-round protection of the home (property), its contents, and interests of the insured and their family members through a single protection plan
- Easy House Holders Package Policy: The Easy House Holders Package policy is a simplified home insurance plan designed to cover various risks and contingencies faced by homeowners
Compare all Bajaj Allianz general insurance plans with plans from other general insurance companies in India to get the best insurance plan that suits you most.
Bajaj Allianz Individual Cyber Safe Insurance Plan
The Cyber Safe Insurance Policy by Bajaj Insurance makes sure that you receive an optimum safety against the potential cyber risks and threats. This plan covers cyber stalking, phishing, malware attacks and other cyber threats and risks.
Bajaj Allianz Commercial Insurance Policy
Bajaj Allianz General Insurance offers solutions for all the sectors of the industry including Aviation, Automotive, Chemicals, Construction, Pharmaceuticals, Oil & Gas, Foods and Beverages, Technology, Manufacturing, Telecom, Logistics and Transport.
Bajaj Allianz Property Insurance Policy
Bajaj Allianz provides commercial property insurance for the most challenging and complex exposures. Focusing on major national risk portfolio, Bajaj Allianz Insurance provides tailor-made business interruption and property damage insurance catering to the requirement and needs of all small and medium along with large entities and mega risks. The property insurance by Bajaj Allianz includes:
- Industrial All Risks Insurance
- Standard Fire and Special Perils Insurance
- Burglary Insurance
- Mega Risk Insurance
- Business Interruption Insurance
- Risk Management System
- Package Policies
- Mega Risk Insurance
Bajaj Allianz Marine Insurance Policy
Suitable local solutions are delivered by the Marine Insurance Policy by Bajaj Allianz General Insurance against the marine cargo risks. Bajaj Allianz has one of the most experienced and largest networks of marine underwriters, risk consultants and claims specialists.
The marine insurance includes the comprehensive insurance for all levels of the distribution chain and offers the coverages mentioned below:
- Risk Management Services
- Strikes and war (including terrorism)
- Project Cargo
The marine insurance services are offered to the following sectors of the industry:
- Oil and Gas
- Power Generation
- Paper and Pulp
- Wind Power
- Steel Mills
- Machinery Upgrades
- Chemical Facilities
Bajaj Allianz Liability Insurance Policy
Liability Insurance Policy by Bajaj Allianz typically offers cover against property damage and bodily or personal injury. Bajaj Allianz General Insurance liability insurance can be offered via individual primary plans, via umbrella and excess layers policies, or via international insurance plans for several risks in various locations.
The services of Bajaj Allianz Insurance include:
- Product Liability Insurance
- Public Liability Insurance
- Workmen’s Compensation Insurance
- Clinical Trials Insurance
- Product Recall Insurance
Bajaj Allianz Financial Lines Insurance Policy
Financial Lines Insurance Policy by Bajaj Allianz General Insurance caters to the needs of companies from small and medium scale entities to the largest global multi-national enterprises. The services of Bajaj Allianz Financial Lines Insurance Policy include:
- International Insurance Programmes (IIPs) for global exposure
- Directors and Officers Insurance (D&O)
- Employment Practices Liability (EPLI)
- Commercial Professional Indemnity – technology (BPO, IT and other IT enabled services), Construction related (engineers, architects, contractors single project professional indemnity), and Professionals (Lawyers, Accountants, Consultants, Insurance Brokers or Agents)
- Prospectus Liability (POSI)
Bajaj Allianz Engineering Insurance Policy
Engineering Insurance by Bajaj Allianz General Insurance offers specialised cover for all the facets of construction and engineering insurance. The insurer ensures the close liaison among all the parties, not only within their own claims, underwriting and risk consulting teams but also with the client and their professional team via their key management philosophy.
The services of the Engineering Insurance Policy by Bajaj Allianz include:
- Business Interruption and Advance Loss of Profits
- Contractor’s Plant and Equipment
- Erection All Risks (EAR) Insurance
- Engineering Project Cargo
- Construction All Risks Insurance
- Risk Management Services
- Machinery Breakdown Insurance
- Electronic Equipment Insurance
Bajaj Allianz Energy Insurance Policy
Bajaj Allianz offers a tailor-made and flexible approach for the energy insurance challenges across off-shore and onshore oil & gas industries. The services of the Energy Insurance Policy of Bajaj Allianz General Insurance include:
- Gas Works
- Terminals and tank Farms
- Chemical Fertilizer Plants
- Petrochemical and Chemical Plants
- Underground Storage
Bajaj Allianz Employee Benefits Insurance Policy
Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Company offers a wide variety of health insurance solutions that match the footprints and the needs of their clients:
- Group Mediclaim Policy
- Group Personal Accident Policy
Bajaj Allianz Group Mediclaim Policy
Bajaj Allianz General Insurance offers protection for the employees and their kins. Extensive medical procedures incurred during the hospitalisation due to illness or accident is taken care of under the Bajaj Allianz Group Mediclaim Policy. The policy covers:
- Hospitalisation expenses (if the hospitalisation exceeds 24 hours)
- Operation Theatre Charges
- Nursing Charges
- Dialysis, Radiotherapy, Chemotherapy
- Blood, Anaesthesia, Drugs and Medicines, X-ray, Oxygen, Diagnostic materials, Surgical Appliances
- Pre and Post Hospitalisation Expenses
- Cost of Artificial Limbs, pacemaker, cost of organs
- General Doctor’s Fees, Surgeon’s fees, Consultant’s Fees, Anaesthetist Fees
- Expenses for 130 days care treatment
Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Group Personal Accident Policy
Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Company Ltd offers Group Personal Accident Policy, which provides cover against disability or accidental death. The policy covers:
- Permanent Partial Disability (PPD)
- Permanent Total Disability (PTD)
- Children’s Education Bonus
- Temporary Total Disability
Bajaj Allianz International Insurance Solutions
The International Insurance Solutions by Bajaj Allianz General Insurance offers insurance solutions for various multi-national corporations. The international insurance solutions intend to offer the best security and safety for the global business clients. Bajaj Allianz has its global network spread in over 160 countries of the world.
Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Distribution Network:
Since its inception in 2001, Bajaj General Insurance Company Limited has come a long way in penetrating the Indian market. Bajaj Allianz has a pan-India presence in over 200 towns across the country. Bajaj Allianz policies are also available online through their website and from insurance aggregators.
Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Renewal Online Process:
Bajaj Allianz Insurance Renewal involves the following steps:
- Log on to the official website for Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Renewal
- Enter the necessary information related to your policy such as the policy details of your existing policy and other details based on the insurance product chosen.
- You will see renewal option, once the access to the existing policy is granted. You have to verify and validate the policy details and accept it.
- You will be redirected to the payment page, where you can make payment via net banking, debit/credit card. As soon as you make the payment, the soft copy of your policy document will be sent to you via email on the registered email ID.
- If you get stuck or have some problem, you can contact the customer service advisor of the insurer. They will guide you with the Bajaj Allianz Insurance renewal Process.
Switching to Bajaj Allianz General Insurance from another Insurance Provider:
You can switch or port your insurance plan from another insurance provider to Bajaj Allianz Insurance and keep the ‘No Claim Bonus’ cover. Also, the waiting will not get reset zero for pre-existing ailments.
Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Online Premium Payment Process
The services by Bajaj Allianz can be availed by regular payment of premiums. Baja Allianz Insurance offers various options to make payment of the premiums online. Preferred Bajaj Allianz online premium payment options include Net Banking, EMI, debit cards, credit cards, cash cards/wallets, etc. You can also avail Bajaj Allianz General Insurance quotes free of cost. You just have to select the mode of payment and pay your premiums online.
Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Online Payment Process
Bajaj Allianz Insurance offers you services where you can make the payment of policy premiums online. Once you choose the policy, you will get various options to make payment of premiums online. Preferred payment gateways will be EMI, wallets, cash cards, internet banking, debit cards, credit cards etc. Choose your payment mode and pay online.
Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Offline Payment Process
In order to make payment offline, you have to visit Bajaj Allianz General Insurance’s branch office. You will be required to fill a form with the details of your policy. After filling in the form, you can pay the premium amount either by cheque, in cash or any other mode of payment allowed by the branch office.
Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Claim Process
You can claim for your insurance policy online. You just have to visit the official website of the insurance provider and register a claim. There are different claims processes for different insurance products. You can register a claim, fill-in the Bajaj Allianz Claim form, upload the necessary documents and know Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Claim Status.
You can also check Bajaj Allianz Policy Status online by filling Bajaj Allianz Claim Form online on the official portal of the insurance provider.
Bajaj Allianz General Insurance - FAQs
Q1. What types of policies are available online with Bajaj Allianz General Insurance?
Ans. Bajaj General Insurance has a wide variety of insurance policies offering small and large-scale insurance solutions in the categories mentioned below:
Q2. How can you renew Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Policies Online?
Ans. Bajaj Allianz Policy Renewal can be done online by logging on to the official website of Bajaj Allianz. You can enter the pre-requisite details like your policy details. You’ll have the access to your insurance policy online and option for online renewal. You just have to click on the renewal option, go through the terms and conditions, and pay by choosing the payment mode. You will receive a soft copy of the receipt for Bajaj Allianz Policy Renewal via email on the registered email ID.
Q3. How can Bajaj Allianz be contacted for health insurance?
Ans. You can directly call the customer service number or fill in the online form on the official website of Bajaj Insurance; they will get back to you and offer assistance on health insurance.
Q4. What is covered under Bajaj Allianz Motor Insurance Policy?
Ans. Bajaj Allianz Motor Insurance policy covers your vehicles against loss or damage resulting due to an accident, other natural or man-made perils, and theft. The motor insurance policy has various plans covering commercial and private vehicles and also has other options like comprehensive insurance or third-party insurance.
Q5. Are there network hospitals if I choose Bajaj Allianz Overseas Medical Insurance?
Ans. No, there is no network hospital abroad under Bajaj Allianz Overseas Medical Insurance.
Q6. What are the advantages of Bajaj Allianz Travel Insurance Plan?
Ans. Bajaj Allianz Travel Insurance Policy offers coverage against the medical expenses incurred by the policyholder outside India. You must go through the travel insurance brochure to know the details of the advantages of a specific travel insurance policy.
- Aditya Birla General Insurance
- Apollo Munich General Insurance
- Bharti AXA General Insurance
- Cholamandalam MS General Insurance
- DHFL General Insurance
- Digit General Insurance
- Edelweiss General Insurance
- Future Generali General Insurance
- HDFC ERGO General Insurance
- IFFCO Tokio General Insurance
- Kotak Mahindra General Insurance
- Liberty General Insurance
- ManipalCigna General Insurance
- Max Bupa General Insurance
- National General Insurance
- New India Assurance General Insurance
- Oriental General Insurance
- Raheja QBE General Insurance
- Reliance General Insurance
- Royal Sundaram General Insurance
- SBI General Insurance
- Shriram General Insurance
- Star Health and Allied General Insurance
- Tata AIG General Insurance
- United India General Insurance
- Universal Sompo General Insurance