Bharti AXA Critical Illness Insurance Plan
Bharti AXA Critical Illness Insurance Plan Overview
Life is unpredictable but you can take preventive measures to safeguard yourself against eventualities. With a critical illness plan, you can get financial protection against life-threatening diseases. You can buy Bharti AXA critical illness plan and feel secured as the insurance company has an impressive claim settlement ratio of 98.27%. You will get timely compensation for your claims when an emergency strikes.
Benefits of Bharti AXA Critical Illness Plan
- The company ensures 24*7 claim assistance to help you with insurance related queries. Our team of experienced insurance professionals will also help to resolve your claims faster.
- Bharti AXA has a wide network of 79 branches across India.
- Cashless hospitalization is available in more than 4,300 network hospitals
- Proven track record
Key Features of Bharti AXA Critical Illness Plan
- The minimum entry age is 3 months and the maximum entry age is 55 years
- Policy duration is 1 year
- Maximum policy renewability age is 65 years
- Cashless hospitalization is available
- Pre and post hospitalization expenses are recompensed
- Covers day care procedures
- Covers pre-existing illnesses after completion of 4 years
- Includes domiciliary hospitalization expenses
- 5% renewal discount for every claim-free year
- Easy claim settlement procedure
- Health check-up facilities for after 4 consecutive claim free years
- Tax exemption under section 80D of the Income Tax Act
Variants of Bharti AXA Critical Illness Plan
- Compensation is provided after diagnosis of a critical illness
- Compensation is provided after the treatment and it requires a minimum survival period of 30 days after the diagnosis of the illness
Critical illnesses covered
Compensation is provided for the following illnesses:
- Kidney failure
- Major burns
- Heart attack ( first)
- Coronary Artery Disease
- Heart Valve surgery
- Aplastic Anemia
- Primary Pulmonary Hypertension
- End stage lung disease
- Major organ transplant
- End stage liver failure
- Multiple sclerosis
- Terminal illness
- Surgery to Aorta
- Bacterial meningitis
- Motor Neurone disease
- Coronary Artery Bypass surgery
- Fulminant Hepatitis.
Exclusions of Bharti AXA Critical Illness Plan
The following medical expenses are not covered in this plan:
- Pre-existing diseases until completion of four years.
- Congenital internal disease
- Self-inflicted injuries
- Treatment traceable to childbirth or pregnancy
- Unani treatment
- Hospitalization following use of liquor and drugs
- Treatment received outside India
- Experimental treatment
- Involvement in criminal activities
- Naturopathy treatment
- Mental disorder or stress related medications or treatment
Factors that Influence Critical Illness Insurance Premium
Health insurance premium is a pre-determined amount that needs to be paid at the time of policy purchase and at the time of renewal. There are various factors that determine the total cost of the health insurance premium. Mentioned below are the factors that are taken into consideration:
- Age: Young applicants are considered to be less vulnerable to critical ailments. This means that your insurance premium will be lower for young people and it increases with the age.
- Pre-Existing Health Ailments: Before buying a critical illness policy you need to undergo a pre-medical check up to ascertain your pre-existing medical conditions. Pre-existing ailments are not covered unless specified or you would need to pay extra premium to get it covered.
- Family Medical History: Applicants with a family history if critical illnesses will be charged a higher premium. As they are more vulnerable of being diagnosed with any such illness, as it genetically puts you at risk.
- Body Mass Index/BMI: As per medical studies, people with a higher BMI are more likely to suffer from critical illnesses. That is why BMI is an important factor in determining the premium.
- Lifestyle Habits: People who have a habit of smoking tobacco or snuffing or chewing tobacco are more susceptible to critical ailments like mouth cancer, kidney failure and other ailments. And usually charged and denied premium.
- Work Environment & Profession: People who work in hazardous environments involving hazardous substances, radiation or chemicals will have to pay a higher premium as compared to those working in cleaner environments.
- Firs-time Buyers: If you buying a health insurance policy for the first time then chances are that you will be charged with a higher premium amount. If you already have health insurance then you can avail No-Claim Bonus benefit if you have not filed a claim during the policy term
Critical Illness Insurance Claim Procedure
You can file the claim after 30 days of survival to avail the benefits of this plan. The procedure to file critical illness claim is listed below:
- Duly signed claim form along with a statement from the attending doctor
- A copy of the bill and the discharge summary
- Medical certificates stating the details of the treatment and your fitness
- A copy of the investigation reports confirming the diagnosis such as biopsy report, CAG report etc.
- In cases where the patient gets admitted in a network hospital after the survival period then he/she can avail cashless benefit up to the amount specified by the TPA.
You can easily download the critical illness insurance claim form online.
- Aditya Birla Health Insurance
- Apollo Munich Health Insurance
- Bajaj Allianz Health Insurance
- Bharti AXA Health Insurance
- Cholamandalam Health Insurance
- Digit Health Insurance
- Edelweiss Health Insurance
- Future Generali Health Insurance
- HDFC Ergo Health Insurance
- IFFCO Tokio Health Insurance
- Kotak Mahindra Health Insurance
- Liberty Health Insurance
- ManipalCigna Health Insurance
- Max Bupa Health Insurance
- National Health Insurance
- New India Health Insurance
- Oriental Health Insurance
- Raheja QBE Health Insurance
- Reliance Health Insurance
- Religare Health Insurance
- Royal Sundaram Health Insurance
- SBI Health Insurance
- Star Health Insurance
- Tata AIG Health Insurance
- United India Health Insurance
- Savings Calculator
- Income Tax Calculator
- Human Life Value Calculator
- Pension Calculator
- Health Insurance Premium Calculator
- Car Insurance Calculator
- Bike Insurance Calculator
- SIP Calculator
- Life Insurance Calculator
- Term Insurance Calculator
- ULIP Calculator
- Premium Calculator
- FD Calculator
- Investment Calculator