Bharti AXA Life Triple Health Insurance Plan
Bharti AXA Life Triple Health Insurance Plan provides you triple benefit under the same policy. This policy provides you the facility to claim thrice under your policy term, provided all claims belong to different groups i.e. (Group-A, Group-B and
This policy covers 13 critical illnesses each of which provides 100% sum assured subject to 'no benefit period' of 365 days between each claim.
Key Features and Benefits –
- This policy provides you “waiver of premium” option which means your entire future premium are waived off after your first claim.
- 100% sum assured up to a duration of 15 years.
- You can claim up to 3 times.
- The premium paid is exempt from Income Tax under Sec 80 D of Income Tax act.
Policy Details –
Grace Period – A time span of 30 days is given to deposit for the payment of premium.
Free Look Period – If you are not happy with the coverage, and terms and conditions of the policy, you have the option of cancelling the policy within 15 days of receipt of the policy documents, provided there has been no claim.
Details about premium –
*The above premium rates may change. Please see the policy wordings for more information.
- No benefit will be provided upto a period of 90 days from the start of the policy.
- Pre- Existing disease, related conditions & complications will not be the part of the policy terms.
- Attempted suicide will not be covered under this policy.
- Sexually transmitted conditions, mental or nervous disorder, Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome (AIDS), Human Immune deficiency Virus (HIV) infection.
- Any medical expenses if the insured is under the influence of drugs, alcohol, or other intoxicants or hallucinogens unless properly prescribed by a Medical Practitioner and taken as prescribed.
To buy the policy, it is required to fill up an ‘Application form/ proposal form’ with accurate medical history and submit it along with the address proof. Medical examination may be required in some cases, based on the sum assured and the age of the person.
- Apollo Munich Health Insurance
- Bajaj Allianz Health Insurance
- Bharti AXA Health Insurance
- Cholamandalam Health Insurance
- Cigna TTK Health Insurance
- Future Generali Health Insurance
- HDFC Ergo Health Insurance
- IFFCO Tokio Health Insurance
- Liberty Health Insurance
- LIC Jeevan Arogya Plan(Health Insurance)
- Max Bupa Health Insurance
- National Health Insurance
- New India Health Insurance
- Oriental Health Insurance
- Raheja QBE Health Insurance
- Reliance Health Insurance
- Religare Health Insurance
- Royal Sundaram Health Insurance
- SBI Health Insurance
- Star Health Insurance
- Tata AIG Health Insurance
- United India Health Insurance
- Universal Sompo Health Insurance
- All You Need to Know About United India Health Insurance Plans
- All You Need to Know About Health Insurance in India
- 10 Tips to Find the Best Health Insurer
- Things to Know About ‘Recharge’ Feature of Religare Health Insurance
- Health Insurance & Tax Benefits: 7 Things to Consider
- Want to Make the Most of Health Top-up Plan? Here are 5 Tips that will Help