Edelweiss Bike Insurance Premium Calculator
Edelweiss Bike Insurance Premium Calculator is a tool that helps you calculate the insurance premium for any Edelweiss Bike Insurance policy. The premium cost of a policy depends on many factors such as its make, model, variant, fuel type, engine capacity, etc. The premium cost also depends on the kind of two-wheeler insurance you are buying. There are two basic policies, a third-party bike insurance policy and a comprehensive bike insurance policy, and both have different premium costs.Read more
Also, the Edelweiss bike insurance allows you to add extra coverage to your base policy that are known as "add-on covers." Depreciation Protect, Invoice Value Protect, etc., are some examples of add-ons. These add-ons can also affect your premium cost. Therefore, you can use the Edelweiss Bike Insurance Premium Calculator to combine different plan features and add-ons and determine which will suit you best.
How to use the Edelweiss Bike Insurance Premium Calculator?
To utilize the Edelweiss Bike Insurance Premium Calculator, you have to follow the steps given below:
Step 1 – Visit the official website of the Insurer to access the online premium calculator. You can also visit the official website of Policybazaar Insurance Brokers Private Limited or Policybazaar.com for the same.
Step 2 – Then, select the brand of your bike, the model of the bike, the variant of the bike, etc. Step 3 – Enter the year in which you purchased the bike. Next, select the city of registration for your bike.
Step 4 – Select the insurance plan, which is best for your bike and also suits your budget.
Step 5 – Click on calculate, and it will calculate according to your inputs and show you the estimated premium.
Benefits of using the Edelweiss Bike Insurance Premium Calculator
The benefits of using the Edelweiss Bike Insurance Premium Calculator are:
- Effortless to Use– To use this calculator, you don't need to have a high level of financial knowledge. It is easy to use. You just have to put few details such as make, model variant, year of purchase, city, etc., and the calculator will do the rest of the job for you.
- Diversified Options– This tool allows you to customize your plan by allowing you to select your add-ons from the options depending on your exclusive needs.
- Helps you to Decide- This tool allows you to figure out the premium cost before you buy the actual policy so that you can do your financial planning better.
Factors that affect the Premium
The factors that affect the premium of a bike insurance policy are:
- The Engine of the Bike– The bike's engine plays an essential role while calculating the premium of a policy. The higher the capacity of the engine higher will be the premium.
- Make and Model of the Bike– The premium cost also depends on the brand, model, and variant of your bike, etc.
- Age of the Bike– The older your bike will be, the less premium you have to pay because the insurance company will have to pay less in case of any damage or accident that happens to your bike.
- Add-on Covers– The add-ons are the extra coverages that your insurer provides you. These add-ons improve the strength of your policy, and hence you have to pay a higher premium than usual. Various two-wheeler insurance add-ons offered by the edelweiss insurance company are Emergency Medical Expenses Protect, Depreciation Protect, Invoice Value Protect, etc.
Ans. Yes, you can shift your NCB (No-Claim Bonus) from your previous insurer to your current insurer.
Ans. If you lose your policy documents, you have to inform your insurer, and they will send you a duplicate.
Ans. Yes, your insurer will send an expert to check the damages and prepare a report that will determine how much claim you can get.