National Insurance Individual Personal Accident Insurance Policy
Individual Personal Accident Policy – National Insurance Company Limited
Provide an umbrella of financial stability to your loved ones for uncertain events, this policy basically provides two coverages. Total permanent disability and death benefit.
- All the accidents are covered whether it is rail, road or due to natural calamities.
- Group personal accident policy is also available with a discount in premium.
- This policy operates worldwide and is a 24 hour cover.
- Sum insured can be increased from 5% to 50% on claim free renewals.
Details about Premium
Premium will depend on the age, number of family members covered (maximum up to 5) and. sum insured chosen
This policy operates worldwide and is a 24 hour cover.
Additional Riders or Features
Coverage for accidental hospitalization and daily allowance is also given under optional plan.
Policyholder has to fill up an ‘Application form/ proposal form’ with accurate medical history along with the address proof. Medical examination may be required in some cases, based on the sum assured and the age of the person.
Individual residing in India can buy this policy but dependents should be in the age slab of 5 years to 70 years.
It gives basically four coverages
- Accidental death: In case death occurs within 12 months of bodily injury.
- Permanent total disability: This might happen due to accident or external means.
- Temporary permanent disability: This might happen due to accident or external means
- Permanent partial disability: This might happen due to accident or external means.
- Intentional self-injury is excluded.
- Injury arising out of adventure activities like racing, mountaineering etc.
- Apollo Munich Personal Accident
- Bajaj Allianz Personal Accident
- Bharti AXA Personal Accident
- Cholamandalam Personal Accident
- Future Generali Personal Accident
- HDFC Ergo Personal Accident
- IFFCO Tokio Personal Accident
- Max Bupa Personal Accident
- National Insurance Personal Accident
- New India Assurance Personal Accident
- Oriental Insurance Personal Accident
- Raheja QBE Personal Accident
- Reliance General Personal Accident
- Royal Sundaram Personal Accident
- SBI General Personal Accident
- Shriram General Personal Accident
- Tata AIG Personal Accident
- United India Personal Accident
- Universal Sompo Personal Accident
- All You Need to Know About United India Health Insurance Plans
- All You Need to Know About Health Insurance in India
- 10 Tips to Find the Best Health Insurer
- Things to Know About ‘Recharge’ Feature of Religare Health Insurance
- Health Insurance & Tax Benefits: 7 Things to Consider
- Want to Make the Most of Health Top-up Plan? Here are 5 Tips that will Help