National Insurance Individual Personal Accident Insurance Policy
Provide an umbrella of financial stability to your loved ones for uncertain events, this policy basically provides two coverages. Total permanent disability and death benefit.
- All the accidents are covered whether it is rail, road or due to natural calamities.
- Group personal accident policy is also available with a discount in premium.
- This policy operates worldwide and is a 24 hour cover.
- Sum insured can be increased from 5% to 50% on claim free renewals.
Details about Premium
Premium will depend on the age, number of family members covered (maximum up to 5) and. sum insured chosen
This policy operates worldwide and is a 24 hour cover.
Additional Riders or Features
Coverage for accidental hospitalization and daily allowance is also given under optional plan.
Policyholder has to fill up an ‘Application form/ proposal form’ with accurate medical history along with the address proof. Medical examination may be required in some cases, based on the sum assured and the age of the person.
Individual residing in India can buy this policy but dependents should be in the age slab of 5 years to 70 years.
It gives basically four coverages
- Accidental death: In case death occurs within 12 months of bodily injury.
- Permanent total disability: This might happen due to accident or external means.
- Temporary permanent disability: This might happen due to accident or external means
- Permanent partial disability: This might happen due to accident or external means.
- Intentional self-injury is excluded.
- Injury arising out of adventure activities like racing, mountaineering etc.
Written By: PolicyBazaar - Updated: 25 March 2021