New India Assurance Overseas Mediclaim Insurance
New India Assurance Overseas Mediclaim Insurance Policy Overview:
Make your travel safe by availing this policy. This policy is basically available for frequent corporate travelers. Policy is taken prior to departure from India. Policy will be applicable in case the insured travels in the first 14 days of the date of commencement of insurance. It covers the medical expenses, loss of baggage, valuables and loss of passport outside India in case you are travelling abroad. Age limit for this policy is between 6 months up to 70 years.
Key Features of New India Assurance Overseas Mediclaim Insurance:
- Policy only cover expenses up to 180 days in case of continuous absence from India.
- Dental expenses up to $225 are covered in case of immediate relief of dental pain only.
- Transportation charges and physician charges are covered under this policy.
- In case of loss of baggage expense are cover as per the coverage shown in the policy to replace the items.
Benefits of New India Assurance Overseas Mediclaim Insurance Policy:
Contingency insurance is provided to students up to $750 for each month during the tenure of insurance cover.
New India Assurance Overseas Mediclaim Insurance Premium details:
There are basically two plans available under this policy.one plan is applicable for those who are visiting foreign countries either for business or holiday. Another plan is applicable for person visiting foreign countries for employment or higher studies.
Overseas medical policy premium for business and Holiday plans
Employment and studies plan
*The above rates may change. Please check the policy wordings for more details.
Proposer has to fill an application/proposal form to avail this policy
Medical history of the insured is required in case:-
1. Trip is for period over 60 days.
2. Insured person is over 60 years of age visiting USA/Canada.
3. Insured is over 70 years of age and visiting countries other than USA/Canada.
New India Assurance Overseas Mediclaim Insurance Eligibility Criteria:
The age limit to avail this policy is 6 months and above up to 70 years.
Policy should be taken prior to departure from India.
New India Assurance Overseas Mediclaim Insurance Policy Details:
Cancellation of the policy can be done only if the journey is not undertaken by the insured and policy cancellation will not be entertained for less than 14 days from the date of commencement of policy.
Exclusions in New India Assurance Overseas Mediclaim Insurance"
- All pre-existing disease are excluded from the policy.
- If the insured is travelling against the advice of physician that is not covered.
- First claim of $100 is to be borne by the insured.
- Pregnancy and maternity expenses are not covered under this policy.
- Any loss arising out of participating in any adventurous sport is excluded.
You might be Interested in read below about new india assurance:
- Apollo Munich Travel Insurance
- Bajaj Allianz Travel Insurance
- Bharti AXA Travel Insurance
- Cholamandalam Travel Insurance
- Future Generali Travel Insurance
- HDFC Ergo Travel Insurance
- IFFCO Tokio Travel Insurance
- National Insurance Travel Insurance
- New India Assurance Travel Insurance
- Oriental Travel Insurance
- Reliance Travel Insurance
- Royal Sundaram Travel Insurance
- SBI Travel Insurance
- Tata AIG Travel Insurance
- United India Travel Insurance
- Universal Sompo Travel Insurance