Oriental Janata Personal Accident Policy
The policy can be bought by any person in the age group 10-80 years, irrespective of sex, occupation and profession.
- On death of the insured, 100% of sum insured is payable.
- On total and irrecoverable loss of sight of both eyes or loss of use of two hands or feet or loss of sight of one eye and loss of use of hand or foot 100% of sum insured is payable.
- On Total and irrecoverable loss of sight of one eye or loss of use of one hand or foot, 50% of sum insured is payable.
- On Permanent total disablement due to an accident 100% of sum insured is payable
Rs. 25000 to 5 lac
Details about Premium
The rate of premium is Rs.15/- for a sum insured of Rs.25,000/-. The sum insured shall be increased in multiples of Rs.25,000/- and premium is charged accordingly.
- Pre-existing disability.
- Death injury or disablement due to intentional self injuries, suicide or attempted suicide.
- Disablement or death under influence of liquor or drug.
- Death or disablement during racing, shooting, big game hunting, mountaineering, ice hockey, winter sports.
- Breach of law with criminal intention.
- War group of perils.
- Nuclear group of perils.
To buy this insurance policy, a proposer has to fill up an ‘Application form/ proposal form’ by citing accurate medical history. It is then required to be submitted along with the address proof. In some cases, medical examination may be required which will be decided on the basis of sum insured and the age of the person.
10yr to 80 yr
- Apollo Munich Personal Accident
- Bajaj Allianz Personal Accident
- Bharti AXA Personal Accident
- Cholamandalam Personal Accident
- Future Generali Personal Accident
- HDFC Ergo Personal Accident
- IFFCO Tokio Personal Accident
- Max Bupa Personal Accident
- National Insurance Personal Accident
- New India Assurance Personal Accident
- Oriental Insurance Personal Accident
- Raheja QBE Personal Accident
- Reliance General Personal Accident
- Royal Sundaram Personal Accident
- SBI General Personal Accident
- Shriram General Personal Accident
- Tata AIG Personal Accident
- United India Personal Accident
- Universal Sompo Personal Accident
- All You Need to Know About United India Health Insurance Plans
- All You Need to Know About Health Insurance in India
- 10 Tips to Find the Best Health Insurer
- Things to Know About ‘Recharge’ Feature of Religare Health Insurance
- Health Insurance & Tax Benefits: 7 Things to Consider
- Want to Make the Most of Health Top-up Plan? Here are 5 Tips that will Help