Oriental Janata Personal Accident Policy
The policy can be bought by any person in the age group 10-80 years, irrespective of sex, occupation and profession.
- On death of the insured, 100% of sum insured is payable.
- On total and irrecoverable loss of sight of both eyes or loss of use of two hands or feet or loss of sight of one eye and loss of use of hand or foot 100% of sum insured is payable.
- On Total and irrecoverable loss of sight of one eye or loss of use of one hand or foot, 50% of sum insured is payable.
- On Permanent total disablement due to an accident 100% of sum insured is payable
Rs. 25000 to 5 lac
Details about Premium
The rate of premium is Rs.15/- for a sum insured of Rs.25,000/-. The sum insured shall be increased in multiples of Rs.25,000/- and premium is charged accordingly.
- Pre-existing disability.
- Death injury or disablement due to intentional self injuries, suicide or attempted suicide.
- Disablement or death under influence of liquor or drug.
- Death or disablement during racing, shooting, big game hunting, mountaineering, ice hockey, winter sports.
- Breach of law with criminal intention.
- War group of perils.
- Nuclear group of perils.
To buy this insurance policy, a proposer has to fill up an ‘Application form/ proposal form’ by citing accurate medical history. It is then required to be submitted along with the address proof. In some cases, medical examination may be required which will be decided on the basis of sum insured and the age of the person.
10yr to 80 yr
- Max Bupa Personal Accident
- SBI General Personal Accident
- Raheja QBE Personal Accident Insurance
- Bharti AXA Personal Accident Plan
- Shriram General Personal Accident
- Universal Sompo Personal Accident Plan
- Future Generali Personal Accident
- Apollo Munich Personal Accident Plan
- HDFC Ergo Personal Accident
- Cholamandalam Personal Accident
- United India Personal Accident
- Tata AIG Personal Accident
- Royal Sundaram Personal Accident
- Reliance General Personal Accident
- New India Assurance Personal Accident
- National Insurance Personal Accident
- IFFCO Tokio Personal Accident
- Oriental Insurance Personal Accident
- Bajaj Allianz Personal Accident
- Family Health Insurance vs Family Floater Plan: What to Buy?
- What is Engine Protection Cover in Auto Insurance?
- Everything You Need To Know About SBI Child Insurance Plan
- 5 Things You Don’t Know About Unit Linked Pension Plans
- Common Myths about Child Insurance Plans
- Everything You Need to Know About Theft Cover of Two Wheeler Insurance Plans