Oriental Janata Personal Accident Policy
The policy can be bought by any person in the age group 10-80 years, irrespective of sex, occupation and profession.
- On death of the insured, 100% of sum insured is payable.
- On total and irrecoverable loss of sight of both eyes or loss of use of two hands or feet or loss of sight of one eye and loss of use of hand or foot 100% of sum insured is payable.
- On Total and irrecoverable loss of sight of one eye or loss of use of one hand or foot, 50% of sum insured is payable.
- On Permanent total disablement due to an accident 100% of sum insured is payable
Rs. 25000 to 5 lac
Details about Premium
The rate of premium is Rs.15/- for a sum insured of Rs.25,000/-. The sum insured shall be increased in multiples of Rs.25,000/- and premium is charged accordingly.
- Pre-existing disability.
- Death injury or disablement due to intentional self injuries, suicide or attempted suicide.
- Disablement or death under influence of liquor or drug.
- Death or disablement during racing, shooting, big game hunting, mountaineering, ice hockey, winter sports.
- Breach of law with criminal intention.
- War group of perils.
- Nuclear group of perils.
To buy this insurance policy, a proposer has to fill up an ‘Application form/ proposal form’ by citing accurate medical history. It is then required to be submitted along with the address proof. In some cases, medical examination may be required which will be decided on the basis of sum insured and the age of the person.
10yr to 80 yr
- Apollo Munich Personal Accident
- Bajaj Allianz Personal Accident
- Bharti AXA Personal Accident
- Cholamandalam Personal Accident
- Future Generali Personal Accident
- HDFC Ergo Personal Accident
- IFFCO Tokio Personal Accident
- Max Bupa Personal Accident
- National Insurance Personal Accident
- New India Assurance Personal Accident
- Oriental Insurance Personal Accident
- Raheja QBE Personal Accident
- Reliance General Personal Accident
- Royal Sundaram Personal Accident
- SBI General Personal Accident
- Shriram General Personal Accident
- Tata AIG Personal Accident
- United India Personal Accident
- Universal Sompo Personal Accident
- Standard Corona Kavach Policy for COVID-19 from July 10, 2020: IRDAI
- IRDAI makes Health Insurance Claims Non-contestable after 8-years of Paying the Premium
- 10 Major Benefits of Ayushman Bharat Yojana
- How to Apply for Ayushman Bharat Scheme – A Simple Guide
- Is Arogya Sanjeevani the Ideal Health Insurance Plan for India?
- Aarogya Setu Mobile App
- Savings Calculator
- Income Tax Calculator
- Human Life Value Calculator
- Pension Calculator
- Health Insurance Premium Calculator
- Car Insurance Calculator
- Bike Insurance Calculator
- SIP Calculator
- Life Insurance Calculator
- Term Insurance Calculator
- ULIP Calculator
- Premium Calculator
- FD Calculator
- Investment Calculator
- Travel Insurance Calculator