SBI General Individual Personal Accident Plan
SBI General Insurance has Individual Personal Accident Insurance Policy that is specially designed for you. It provides cover against loss of life, disabilities and loss of income due to an accident to you and your family.
Key Features and Benefits
- This policy is suitable for all kinds of people i.e. self-employed, salaried as well as business class.
- Hospital confinement allowance and ambulance charges are included as add-on-benefits.
- Education Benefit & Adaptation Allowance are included in Permanent Total Disability (PTD) benefit at no other cost.
- Cumulative bonus is available at each stage of this policy.
- This policy covers loss of life due to accident, disabilities due to accident and Income loss due to accident.
*The above rates may vary. Please check the policy wordings for more information.
Minimum Sum Insured – 1, 00,000 /-
Maximum Sum Insured – 1, 00,00,000 /-
Age Limit - Entry age for the policyholder is 18 years to 65 years with lifetime renewal option. Entry age for dependent Children is 3 months to 23 yrs. subject to the condition that either of his parents is covered with the same policy.
Policy Coverage Options
This policy comes with ‘Accidental Death’ as compulsory cover and 'PTD, PPD and TTD as optional covers.
- Accidental death
- Accidental death + Permanent Total Disability (PTD)
- Accidental death + Permanent Total Disability (PTD) + Permanent Partial Disability (PPD)
- Accidental death + Permanent Total Disability (PTD) + Permanent Partial Disability (PPD) + Temporary Total Disability (TTD).
Coverage Type – Individual as well as Family.
Policy termination -Policyholder is allowed to terminate the policy at any time by giving a 15 day written notice. In case no claim has been made under the policy, percentage of premium will be refunded.
Free look period -If you are not happy with the coverage, and terms and conditions of the policy, you have the option of cancelling the policy within 15 days of receipt of the policy documents, provided there has been no claim.
- Accident resulting from Suicide, attempted suicide (whether sane or insane) or intentionally self-inflicted injury, mental or nervous disorder will not be covered under this policy.
- Accident arises in course of employment in any branch of the Military or Armed Forces of any country will not be covered.
- Accident arises if the policy holder is in the influence of drugs, alcohol and other intoxicates will not be covered.
- Committing breach of law with criminal intent.
- Max Bupa Personal Accident
- SBI General Personal Accident
- Raheja QBE Personal Accident Insurance
- Bharti AXA Personal Accident Plan
- Shriram General Personal Accident
- Universal Sompo Personal Accident Plan
- Future Generali Personal Accident
- Apollo Munich Personal Accident Plan
- HDFC Ergo Personal Accident
- Cholamandalam Personal Accident
- United India Personal Accident
- Tata AIG Personal Accident
- Royal Sundaram Personal Accident
- Reliance General Personal Accident
- New India Assurance Personal Accident
- National Insurance Personal Accident
- IFFCO Tokio Personal Accident
- Oriental Insurance Personal Accident
- Bajaj Allianz Personal Accident
- Family Health Insurance vs Family Floater Plan: What to Buy?
- What is Engine Protection Cover in Auto Insurance?
- Everything You Need To Know About SBI Child Insurance Plan
- 5 Things You Don’t Know About Unit Linked Pension Plans
- Common Myths about Child Insurance Plans
- Everything You Need to Know About Theft Cover of Two Wheeler Insurance Plans