SBI General Individual Personal Accident Plan
SBI General Insurance has Individual Personal Accident Insurance Policy that is specially designed for you. It provides cover against loss of life, disabilities and loss of income due to an accident to you and your family.
Key Features and Benefits
- This policy by SBI General Insurance is suitable for all kinds of people i.e. self-employed, salaried as well as business class.
- Hospital confinement allowance and ambulance charges are included as add-on-benefits.
- Education Benefit & Adaptation Allowance are included in Permanent Total Disability (PTD) benefit at no other cost.
- Cumulative bonus is available at each stage of this policy.
- This policy covers loss of life due to accident, disabilities due to accident and Income loss due to accident.
*The above rates may vary. Please check the policy wordings for more information.
Minimum Sum Insured – 1, 00,000 /-
Maximum Sum Insured – 1, 00,00,000 /-
Age Limit - Entry age for the policyholder is 18 years to 65 years with lifetime renewal option. Entry age for dependent Children is 3 months to 23 yrs. subject to the condition that either of his parents is covered with the same policy.
Policy Coverage Options
This policy comes with ‘Accidental Death’ as compulsory cover and 'PTD, PPD and TTD as optional covers.
- Accidental death
- Accidental death + Permanent Total Disability (PTD)
- Accidental death + Permanent Total Disability (PTD) + Permanent Partial Disability (PPD)
- Accidental death + Permanent Total Disability (PTD) + Permanent Partial Disability (PPD) + Temporary Total Disability (TTD).
Coverage Type – Individual as well as Family.
Policy termination -Policyholder is allowed to terminate the policy at any time by giving a 15 day written notice. In case no claim has been made under the policy, percentage of premium will be refunded.
Free look period -If you are not happy with the coverage, and terms and conditions of the policy, you have the option of cancelling the policy within 15 days of receipt of the policy documents, provided there has been no claim.
- Accident resulting from Suicide, attempted suicide (whether sane or insane) or intentionally self-inflicted injury, mental or nervous disorder will not be covered under this policy.
- Accident arises in course of employment in any branch of the Military or Armed Forces of any country will not be covered.
- Accident arises if the policy holder is in the influence of drugs, alcohol and other intoxicates will not be covered.
- Committing breach of law with criminal intent.
- Apollo Munich Personal Accident
- Bajaj Allianz Personal Accident
- Bharti AXA Personal Accident
- Cholamandalam Personal Accident
- Future Generali Personal Accident
- IFFCO Tokio Personal Accident
- Max Bupa Personal Accident
- National Insurance Personal Accident
- New India Assurance Personal Accident
- Oriental Insurance Personal Accident
- Raheja QBE Personal Accident
- Reliance General Personal Accident
- Royal Sundaram Personal Accident
- SBI General Personal Accident
- Shriram General Personal Accident
- Tata AIG Personal Accident
- United India Personal Accident
- Universal Sompo Personal Accident
- How to Check SBI Health Policy & Claim Status Online?
- Can’t find a hospital bed? Get COVID-19 Treatment at Home
- Dr YSR Aarogyasri Health Insurance Scheme: Benefits, Coverage & Eligibility
- What is CT Value in the SARS CoV-2 RT-PCR Test?
- How to Check Max Bupa Health Insurance Policy Claim Status Online
- How to Check Aditya Birla Health Policy & Claim Status Online?
- Savings Calculator
- Income Tax Calculator
- Human Life Value Calculator
- Pension Calculator
- Health Insurance Premium Calculator
- Car Insurance Calculator
- Bike Insurance Calculator
- SIP Calculator
- Life Insurance Calculator
- Term Insurance Calculator
- ULIP Calculator
- Premium Calculator
- FD Calculator
- Investment Calculator
- Travel Insurance Calculator