Tata AIG Zero Depreciation Bike Insurance Policy
Zero Depreciation cover under TATA AIG bike insurance is one of the popular add-on covers in the market. With Tata AIG Zero Depreciation Bike Insurance Policy, you save on your pocket by covering the depreciation. With a cover like this, you can get the full claim amount. Zero depreciation bike insurance Tata AIG helps in protecting the bike regardless of annual depreciation in the value of the parts and also pays for the whole claim amount; thereby it limits your pocket expenses too.Read more
You can buy this insurance online or can visit the nearby branch.
Benefits of Tata AIG Zero Depreciation Bike Insurance Policy
There are various benefits of having a Tata AIG Zero Depreciation Bike Insurance Policy. This includes the following:
- You can cut down the expenses.
- The depreciation charges are not levied on the bike while calculating the insurance claim.
- It helps the policyholder to save money at the time of need.
- The full amount is paid by the Tata AIG General Insurance Company Ltd.
- The zero depreciation add-on is available at an affordable price.
- It covers the total loss and damages
- There is less burden on the policyholder when he/she files a claim
- It offers maximum coverage on plastic parts and repairs
- It allows quick settlement of claims.
Claim Process of the Tata AIG Zero Depreciation Bike Insurance Policy
The bike insurance claim settlement is an important process because here the policyholder appeals for offering compensation for damages or expenses incurred on the insured vehicle due to an unfortunate incident.
The insurer offers two types of claim settlement for the Zero Depreciation Bike Insurance Policy. It includes:
- Reimbursement Claim: When you take your bike for repairs in a garage other than the ones authorized by the Tata AIG General Insurance Company Ltd., then you have to opt for the reimbursement claim process. Under such a process, you will have to pay for the repairs and damages at your choice of garage, after which you can raise a claim with the insurer for the reimbursement of the expenses. Once the claim is verified by the company, the whole claim amount is reimbursed to you.
- Cashless Claim: When the repair services are done at an authorized garage, one can opt for cashless services where nothing has to be paid by the insured. The company can make the payment directly to the garage as per their policy norms. Moreover, you have taken the zero depreciation plans, so you don’t have to pay any depreciation deductible even out of your pocket.
Digit Two Wheeler Insurance Policy Download
Edelweiss Two Wheeler Insurance Policy Download
IFFCO Tokio Two Wheeler Insurance Policy Download
Kotak Mahindra Two Wheeler Insurance Policy Download
Liberty Two Wheeler Policy Download
National Insurance Two Wheeler Policy Download
Navi Two Wheeler Insurance Policy Download
New India Assurance Two Wheeler Insurance Policy Download
Oriental Two Wheeler Insurance Policy Download
Reliance General Two Wheeler Insurance Policy Download
SBI General Two-Wheeler Insurance Policy Download
Shriram General Two Wheeler Insurance Policy Download
TATA AIG Two Wheeler Insurance Policy Download
United India Two Wheeler Insurance Policy Download
Claim Documents Required
You have to submit the following documents to the insurance company for claiming the insurance:
- Your insurance policy
- Claim form which has to be signed and filled
- Your driving license
- RC of your bike
- FIR in case of injury to third party liability
- PUC certificate
- In case of reimbursement claim, original bills, and receipts of repairs
- PAN card copy etc.
How to Buy TATA AIG Zero Depreciation Bike Insurance?
For buying the zero dep cover Tata AIG bike insurance online, you have to fulfill certain documentation like your vehicle details and your details. The best part is that all the policy-related documents are also sent to you in the email so that you can easily access them without going anywhere.
On the other hand, you can also make the e-payments easily. You can use digital banking that allows you to pay through digital wallets, payment apps, online payment, bank transfer, etc. Buy your insurance policy online and secure the online payment.
Tata Aig Two Wheeler Insurance Plans
Ans: An FIR is important in the case where the person has suffered damages on their body or in case of death.
Ans: Don’t stress if you have a two-wheeler insurance policy. You can file a claim at the time of theft too. All you need to do is:
- File an FIR
- If your vehicle is not found by the police, then the police will issue a non-traceable report and a NOC by a court of law.
- Once your NOC is issued, the insurer will start the investigation for your bike from your side. In case, the insurer fails in tracing the bike, they start their process of claim settlement.
Ans: No, a valid driving licence is important; you have to submit it to the insurance company while claiming the insurance settlement.
Two Wheeler insurance articles
16 May 2022While riding your bike, there are chances that you might get...
11 May 2022Gender-specific jobs or hobbies are becoming obsolete. More...
06 May 2022A bike's battery is a vital component and should be...
05 May 2022A two-wheeler insurance policy is a contract between the insurer...
02 May 2022You must have heard of the term ABS when you read about bike...