United India Personal Accident Mediclaim Insurance
United India Personal Accident Mediclaim Insurance Policy Overview:
The policy takes care of hospitalization and medical expenses incurred by individual and family members. It pays for your domiciliary hospitalization expenses and hospital charges including room, boarding, nursing charges, fees of surgeon, diagnostic tests, and cost of medicines.
Key Features of Personal Accident Mediclaim Insurance Policy by United India Insurance Company:
- For sum insured up to Rs. 10 lakh and age up to 45 years, no medical tests are required.
- Full Coverage before, during and after hospitalization.
- Wide insurance cover for treatment against accident and illness.
Eligibility Criteria of United India Personal Accident Mediclaim Insurance Policy:
Any individual who is aged between 5 to 75 years can purchase this policy. Children in the age group of 3 months to 5 years can be covered under this plan only along with their parents.
United India Personal Accident Mediclaim Insurance Policy Coverage:
- Hospital room rent, boarding and nursing expenses.
- Pre and post hospitalization costs for 30 days and 60 days, respectively.
- Hospitalization expenses such as X-ray, dialysis, chemotherapy, radiotherapy, laboratory tests etc.
- Expenses incurred in ICU, operation theatre, diagnostic procedures, anesthesia, blood, oxygen, medicines, drugs and consumables, surgical appliances, prosthetics etc.
Following is the table showing coverage amount vis-à-vis entry age of the policyholder:
Coverage Amount (in Rs.)
Policy Term (in years)
Entry Age (in years)
- You can exclude domiciliary hospitalization benefit from the policy to get premium discount.
- If you cover your family under a single policy, you’ll get 10% discount on the total premium.
- Exemption under income tax (80D of Income Tax Act) for premium is paid by cheque.
- Apollo Munich Personal Accident
- Bajaj Allianz Personal Accident
- Bharti AXA Personal Accident
- Cholamandalam Personal Accident
- Future Generali Personal Accident
- HDFC Ergo Personal Accident
- IFFCO Tokio Personal Accident
- Max Bupa Personal Accident
- National Insurance Personal Accident
- New India Assurance Personal Accident
- Oriental Insurance Personal Accident
- Raheja QBE Personal Accident
- Reliance General Personal Accident
- Royal Sundaram Personal Accident
- SBI General Personal Accident
- Shriram General Personal Accident
- Tata AIG Personal Accident
- United India Personal Accident
- Universal Sompo Personal Accident
- Health Insurance with Pregnancy Cover
- Don’t Ignore Insurance Jargons-Here’s Why!
- Here’s Why You Should Opt for Online Star Health Insurance!
- Factors to Consider before Buying Women Health Insurance Plan
- All You Need to Know about Free Look Period
- All You Need to Know About Pre-Existing Disease in a Health Insurance Plan