United India Personal Accident Mediclaim Insurance
United India Personal Accident Mediclaim Insurance Policy Overview:
The policy takes care of hospitalization and medical expenses incurred by individual and family members. It pays for your domiciliary hospitalization expenses and hospital charges including room, boarding, nursing charges, fees of surgeon, diagnostic tests, and cost of medicines.
Key Features of United India Personal Accident Mediclaim Insurance Policy:
- For sum insured up to Rs. 10 lakh and age up to 45 years, no medical tests are required.
- Full Coverage before, during and after hospitalization.
- Wide insurance cover for treatment against accident and illness.
Eligibility Criteria of United India Personal Accident Mediclaim Insurance Policy:
Any individual who is aged between 5 to 75 years can purchase this policy. Children in the age group of 3 months to 5 years can be covered under this plan only along with their parents.
United India Personal Accident Mediclaim Insurance Policy Coverage:
- Hospital room rent, boarding and nursing expenses.
- Pre and post hospitalization costs for 30 days and 60 days, respectively.
- Hospitalization expenses such as X-ray, dialysis, chemotherapy, radiotherapy, laboratory tests etc.
- Expenses incurred in ICU, operation theatre, diagnostic procedures, anesthesia, blood, oxygen, medicines, drugs and consumables, surgical appliances, prosthetics etc.
Following is the table showing coverage amount vis-à-vis entry age of the policyholder:
Coverage Amount (in Rs.)
Policy Term (in years)
Entry Age (in years)
- You can exclude domiciliary hospitalization benefit from the policy to get premium discount.
- If you cover your family under a single policy, you’ll get 10% discount on the total premium.
- Exemption under income tax (80D of Income Tax Act) for premium is paid by cheque.
- Max Bupa Personal Accident
- SBI General Personal Accident
- Raheja QBE Personal Accident Insurance
- Bharti AXA Personal Accident Plan
- Shriram General Personal Accident
- Universal Sompo Personal Accident Plan
- Future Generali Personal Accident
- Apollo Munich Personal Accident Plan
- HDFC Ergo Personal Accident
- Cholamandalam Personal Accident
- United India Personal Accident
- Tata AIG Personal Accident
- Royal Sundaram Personal Accident
- Reliance General Personal Accident
- New India Assurance Personal Accident
- National Insurance Personal Accident
- IFFCO Tokio Personal Accident
- Oriental Insurance Personal Accident
- L&T Personal Accident
- Bajaj Allianz Personal Accident
- 10 WEIRD THINGS MAJBOORI CAN MAKE YOU DO
- Overview of Oriental Car Insurance Policy
- Know How Reliance General Two-Wheeler Insurance Defends Your Two-wheeler!
- 5 Important Responsibilities That You Should Fulfill Before You Travel Abroad
- What Makes SBI Pension Plans Different from its Peers?
- What’s Great about LIC’s Jeevan Lakshya Investment Plan?