- Rs. 1 CroreTerm Cover @Rs 17/Day
- Tax BenefitsUnder Section 80C & 10(D)
- Extra BenefitsAccidental, Terminal & Critical Illness
- 12 Lac+Families Secured
We promise limited calls
Indian Insurance Sector Will Invest Rs 130 Billion on Technology in 2015
- DetailsWritten by PolicyBazaar -
- Hits : 984 -
Modified 08 May 2015
According to Gartner Inc. forecast, Indian Insurance sector is expected to invest Rs. 130.4 billion rupees in IT for automating their services and products in 2015. The survey reveals that the Indian Insurance companies are focussing on improving business mobility, digital marketing, and business intelligence and analytics. Subsequently, insurers will invest in software, hardware, telecommunications, and IT services.
Mr. Derry Finkeldey, Research Director, Gartner Inc. said, “Insurance companies are keen to promote loyalty amongst agents and customers who prefer to transact via the online platform.”
The reports indicate, rapidly evolving health segment will be first to receive the benefits of automating Insurance purchase, followed by the bigger non-health segment.
Currently, insurers are massively funding IT sector, with an investment of Rs. 46.3 billion, which is 36% of the total market.
Subsequently, Business Process Outsourcing sector will witness a speedy growth of 22.8% as it would generate a business worth Rs. 5 billion in 2015.
Source: This news was published on April 30, 2015 in http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/under the title: Indian insurance firms will spend Rs 130 billion on tech in 2015
- Most Read
- Long Term Capital Gains Tax: Time for ULIPs to Rise and Shine
Date: 05 February 2018
- Term Vs Whole Life Insurance: Which one you Should Buy?
Date: 01 February 2018
- Why Should You Invest in LIC’s New Children Money Back Plan?
Date: 31 January 2018
- How to Financially Secure Your Child's Future
Date: 25 January 2018
- Everything You Need To Know About LIC Pension Plans
Date: 25 January 2018
- Best 5 LIC Policies To Invest in 2018
Views : 1258045
- How to Check LIC Policy Status, Details, Statement via Online/SMS/Call
Views : 1221801
- A Quick Guide To Post Office Monthly Income Scheme
Views : 489841
- Best Term Insurance Plans in India with Claim Settlement Ratio
Views : 482907
- National Pension Scheme (NPS) – Govt Approved Pension Scheme
Views : 364516