With the success of selling term plans online, Max Life Insurance is all set to sell ULIPs now via the Web route.
Mr. V. Viswanand, Senior Director & COO, Max Life Insurance, recently released the news in the press stating, “We are proud of our success at online sales of term products and hope to experience greater accomplishment upon launching ULIP products including a pension product.”
He further added, “Due to our popular customer demand we are compelled to launch ULIPs online, and will be selling exclusively to customers who have previously purchased term plans from us. We expect the online sales to grow with time, with new customers adding to our portfolio. With digital marketing and sales rapidly gaining popularity, it makes absolute sense to fuel the growth of online sales channel to extract its benefits in the next decade. We shall be following the stringent rules laid down by IRDA for distance marketing,”
Currently, Max Life Insurance is clocking 1,500-2,000 term policies monthly via online sales.
In April 2011, IRDA issued distance marketing guidelines to safeguard interests of policy holders and insurers though the electronic sales channel.
Source: This news was published on April 28, 2015 in thehindubusinessline.com under the title: Max Life Insurance to get into online sales of ULIPs
- Most Read
- Advantages of Online ULIPs over Offline ULIPs
Date: 16 November 2018
- ULIP Calculator
Date: 08 October 2018
- Top Low Cost HDFC ULIP Plans
Date: 21 August 2018
- Which ULIP Fund to Invest in for Short Term Capital Gains?
Date: 31 July 2018
- What are the ULIP Charges that Everyone Needs to Know
Date: 13 July 2018
- Top 5 ULIP funds with Returns to invest in 2018
Views : 51822
- SBI Life Smart Privilege Plan - All You Need to Know About Benefits & Features
Views : 35345
- Best ULIP Plans For 2017-18
Views : 23169
- Everything You Need to Know about LIC Market Plus Plan
Views : 13800
- 11 ULIP Charges You Should Know About
Views : 10570