Max Life Insurance has launched a product offering for High Net worth Individuals called ‘Max Life Platinum Wealth Plan.’ The plan is a non participating Unit Linked Insurance Plan (ULIP) which helps you in planning your finances better so that your future years are secure. It is a smart investment solution to help you achieve your goals, by providing you with flexibility, portfolio strategies and multiple Fund options.
Speaking on the launch, Rajesh Sud, CEO & Managing Director, Max Life Insurance said, “At Max Life Insurance, we design our products keeping in mind future needs of our customers and requirements. The ‘Max Life Platinum Wealth Plan’ has been specifically designed for High Net worth Individual with an objective of enhanced flexibility and more features for customer to choose from. The launch of Max Life Platinum Wealth Plan is also in line with our strategy to offer customized products and service to our customers as per their segment.”
Max Life Platinum Wealth Plan offers the Following Benefits:
1. Comprehensive Life Insurance Coverage – The customer may get coverage of 10 times the annualized premium (for Limited and Regular Pay options) of base policy and get additional life cover, equal to sum of all future premiums payable under the policy till the age of 60 years, with Partner Care Rider.
2. Option to Choose Policy Term and Premium Payment Term as Per Convenience – The customer may pay premiums for a limited period (one year or five years) or entire Policy Term; with Policy Term options available from 10 years to 20 years (for single pay policies only 10 year Policy Term is available).
3. Choice of Funds or Fund Based Strategies – The customer may choose from 5 (five) Funds for investors with different risk appetites. Alternatively, they may select one of two Fund based strategies of Systematic Transfer Plan and Dynamic Fund Allocation, to protect their investments against market volatility.
4. Unlimited Free Switches - There is no limit on number of switches done in a policy year i.e. The customer may switch any number of times without any charges being levied.
5. Guaranteed Loyalty Additions and Guaranteed Wealth Boosters – The customer will enjoy Guaranteed Loyalty Additions and Guaranteed Wealth Boosters to further enhance their Fund Value.
Source: This article has been adapted from the article “Max Life Insurance launches ‘Max Life Platinum Wealth Plan’ for high net worth individuals" that appeared on September 1, 2015 in financialexpress.com
- Most Read
- Term Insurance with More Than 100 Years of Coverage
Date: 14 November 2017
- All About Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana
Date: 13 November 2017
- Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana – Features, Benefits and Eligibility
Date: 25 October 2017
- 5 Mistakes You Must Avoid While Planning Retirement
Date: 24 October 2017
- How to Revive Lapsed LIC Insurance Policy Online
Date: 15 September 2017
- Best 5 LIC Policies To Invest in 2017
Views : 1080609
- How to Check LIC Policy Status, Details, Statement via Online/SMS/Call
Views : 1071867
- A Quick Guide To Post Office Monthly Income Scheme
Views : 413120
- Best Term Insurance Plans in India with Claim Settlement Ratio
Views : 407580
- National Pension Scheme (NPS) – Govt Approved Pension Scheme
Views : 282599