Max Life Insurance has launched a product offering for High Net worth Individuals called ‘Max Life Platinum Wealth Plan.’ The plan is a non participating Unit Linked Insurance Plan (ULIP) which helps you in planning your finances better so that your future years are secure. It is a smart investment solution to help you achieve your goals, by providing you with flexibility, portfolio strategies and multiple Fund options.Read more
Guaranteed Tax SavingsUnder sec 80C & 10(10D)
₹1 CroreInvest ₹10k Per Month*
Zero LTCG TaxUnlike 10% in Mutual Funds
Top performing plans with High Returns*
Invest ₹10K/month & Get ₹1 Crore returns*
Speaking on the launch, Rajesh Sud, CEO & Managing Director, Max Life Insurance said, “At Max Life Insurance, we design our products keeping in mind future needs of our customers and requirements. The ‘Max Life Platinum Wealth Plan’ has been specifically designed for High Net worth Individual with an objective of enhanced flexibility and more features for customer to choose from. The launch of Max Life Platinum Wealth Plan is also in line with our strategy to offer customized products and service to our customers as per their segment.”
Max Life Platinum Wealth Plan offers the Following Benefits:
1. Comprehensive Life Insurance Coverage – The customer may get coverage of 10 times the annualized premium (for Limited and Regular Pay options) of base policy and get additional life cover, equal to sum of all future premiums payable under the policy till the age of 60 years, with Partner Care Rider.
2. Option to Choose Policy Term and Premium Payment Term as Per Convenience – The customer may pay premiums for a limited period (one year or five years) or entire Policy Term; with Policy Term options available from 10 years to 20 years (for single pay policies only 10 year Policy Term is available).
3. Choice of Funds or Fund Based Strategies – The customer may choose from 5 (five) Funds for investors with different risk appetites. Alternatively, they may select one of two Fund based strategies of Systematic Transfer Plan and Dynamic Fund Allocation, to protect their investments against market volatility.
4. Unlimited Free Switches - There is no limit on number of switches done in a policy year i.e. The customer may switch any number of times without any charges being levied.
5. Guaranteed Loyalty Additions and Guaranteed Wealth Boosters – The customer will enjoy Guaranteed Loyalty Additions and Guaranteed Wealth Boosters to further enhance their Fund Value.
Source: This article has been adapted from the article “Max Life Insurance launches ‘Max Life Platinum Wealth Plan’ for high net worth individuals" that appeared on September 1, 2015 in financialexpress.com
*All savings are provided by the insurer as per the IRDAI approved insurance
*Tax benefit is subject to changes in tax laws. Standard T&C Apply
^Tax benefit are for Investments made up to Rs.2.5 L/ yr.
~Source - Google Review Rating available on:- http://bit.ly/3J20bXZ
21 Nov 2023A Unit Linked Health Plan (ULHP) is a type of insurance product
31 Oct 2023Bajaj Allianz Life Midcap Index Fund is a newly launched New
30 Oct 2023A Unit Linked Insurance Plan (ULIP) is a unique financial
30 Oct 2023Individuals planning to buy insurance are often confused with
12 Oct 2023UTI ULIP NAV (Net Asset Value) is a key metric of the Unit