Canara HSBC Child Plans
Canara HSBC Life child insurance plans provide you a long-term investment opportunity to build a bright future for your child and a comprehensive insurance cover to protect in case of an eventuality. It is most important to plan your child’s future and hence start planning for your child’s expenses as early as possible and build a sizeable corpus for his expenses. This education plan provides long-term investment opportunity to build a bright future for your child and they provide comprehensive insurance cover ensures that your plan for your child's future continues unaffected, in any unfortunate event.
- Future Smart Plan: This is a unit linked child insurance plan that helps you choose Policy Terms such that the plan matures when your child completes his/her higher studies or is ready for marriage. Depending on the financial requirements for your child's dreams, you can choose to pay premiums for a limited period or the entire policy term.
You can compare Canara HSBC Life child insurance plans from other child insurance plans offered by other life insurance companies online and explore the best child plan that suits your child’s school education needs and college needs the most.
To know about other life insurance plans check at Canara HSBC OBC Life Insurance
Canara HSBC Child Plans - FAQs
1. How to pay a premium? What are the modes of payment available?
The Canara HSBC Oriental Bank of Commerce Life insurance company Ltd. offers 2 modes of premium payment namely:
- Cash/ cheque payment at the branch
- Online Payment
For the online payment mode, the policyholder can pay via;
- Credit Card,
- Debit Card
- Net banking
2. How can I check policy status for Canara HSBC child plans?
Regisitered users can check their policy status online by loging into e-Portal
Alternatively, you can contact toll free: customer care toll free number 1800-103-0003 or 1800-180-0003 (MTNL/ BSNL) to inquire about the policy status.
You can send an SMS to 09779030003 to inquire the policy status as well.
3. What is the policy renewal process for Canara HSBC child plans?
You can pay your renewal premium in 5 easy steps online, if you are a registered user:
Step1: Enter your Client ID and Date of Birth to login into e-portal
Step2: Choose the policy for which you want to pay
Step3: Select the payment option – Debit/Credit Card or Net Banking to pay
Step 4: Upon successful payment completion print/save the premium deposit receipt
Alteranatively, you can pay via cash/cheque at any of the nearest branch.
Call Toll free: 1800-103-0003 or 1800-180-0003 (MTNL/ BSNL) to inquire on how to pay offline.
4. What is the company’s process to settle claim for Canara HSBC child plans?
The nominee needs to intimate the company on the toll free number 1800-103-0003 or 1800-180-0003 (MTNL/ BSNL) or can visit the branch personally with the policy document and death certificate. The nominee must fill a claim intimation form and then the company will provide a reference number to him. Usually within the 30 days the death claim without investigation cases gets cleared.
5. What is the policy cancellation process for Canara HSBC child plans?
You can the nearest branch personally with your policy documents and a duly filled surrender form. Upon successful acceptance at the counter, your policy will be cancelled and refunds directly credited in your bank account.
Call toll free number: 1800-103-0003 or 1800-180-0003 (MTNL/ BSNL) to know more.
- Aegon Religare Child Plans
- Aviva Child Plans
- Bajaj Allianz Child Plans
- Bharti AXA Life Child Plans
- Birla Sun Life Child Plans
- DHFL Pramerica Child Plans
- Edelweiss Tokio Life Child Plans
- Exide Life Child Plans
- Future Generali Child Plans
- HDFC Life Child Plans
- ICICI Prudential Child Plans
- IDBI Federal Child Plans
- IndiaFirst Child Plans
- Kotak Life Child Plans
- LIC Child Plans
- Useful Tips to Buy a Child Plan
- Nitty Gritty of Sukanya Samriddhi Account Scheme
- When is the Right Time to Teach Your Kids About Money Matters?
- Top 5 Child Insurance Plans to Invest in 2016
- Importance of Child Insurance Plan
- 10 Best Tips to Buy Child Plans
- Child Plans Offer Greater Returns than PPF or FDs
- How Do You Save Money for Education of Your Children?
- Know the Importance of Investing in Child Insurance Plans
- How to Choose the Best Child Insurance Plan for Your Children