Canara HSBC Child Plans - Canara HSBC Child Education Plan
Canara HSBC Life child insurance plans provide you a long-term investment opportunity to build a bright future for your child and a comprehensive insurance cover to protect in case of an eventuality. It is most important to plan your child’s future and hence start planning for your child’s expenses as early as possible and build a sizeable corpus for his expenses. This education plan provides long-term investment opportunity to build a bright future for your child and they provide comprehensive insurance cover ensures that your plan for your child's future continues unaffected, in any unfortunate event.
- Future Smart Plan: This is a unit linked child insurance plan that helps you choose Policy Terms such that the plan matures when your child completes his/her higher studies or is ready for marriage. Depending on the financial requirements for your child's dreams, you can choose to pay premiums for a limited period or the entire policy term.
You can compare Canara HSBC Life child insurance plans from other child insurance plans offered by other life insurance companies online and explore the best child plan that suits your child’s school education needs and college needs the most.
- Aegon Religare Child Plans
- Aviva Child Plans
- Bajaj Allianz Child Plans
- Bharti AXA Life Child Plans
- Birla Sun Life Child Plans
- DHFL Pramerica Child Plans
- Edelweiss Tokio Life Child Plans
- Exide Life Child Plans
- Future Generali Child Plans
- HDFC Life Child Plans
- ICICI Prudential Child Plans
- IDBI Federal Child Plans
- IndiaFirst Child Plans
- Kotak Life Child Plans
- LIC Child Plans
- Nitty Gritty of Sukanya Samriddhi Account Scheme
- When is the Right Time to Teach Your Kids About Money Matters?
- Top 5 Child Insurance Plans to Invest in 2015
- Importance of Child Insurance Plan
- 10 Best Tips to Buy Child Plans
- Child Plans Offer Greater Returns than PPF or FDs
- How Do You Save Money for Education of Your Children?
- Know the Importance of Investing in Child Insurance Plans
- How to Choose the Best Child Insurance Plan for Your Children
- Child Plan a Better Option than Term Plans and ULIP