- Rs. 5 Lakh Coverage @ Rs. 10/Day*
*Standard T&C Apply
- 7 Lakh+ Happy Customers
- 10,000+Hospitals for Cashless Treatment
How to Check Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Claim Status?
- DetailsWritten by PolicyBazaar -
- Hits : 4676 -
Updated date : 12 December 2019
Surprises don’t come knocking on the door, they can be good or they can be bad. To prepare yourself to handle any kind of challenges that life throws on you, it is important to have an insurance policy.
These general insurance plans will help you cover the financial losses that can occur due to any damage to your valuable assets like property, vehicle, or other perils like accidents, health problems, or travel issues.
Bajaj Allianz General Insurance is considered to be one of the topmost general insurance companies of India. The company offers its services to people across various demographics as well as corporate sectors.
The company offers a diverse range of products and services at the customers' doorstep. Because of its superior claim settlement and customer service, Bajaj Allianz General Insurance has received iAAA rating from ICRA, continuously for 11 years.
It aims to deliver the best value to their customers with a sympathetic and caring attitude.
Types of Insurance Plans Offered by Bajaj Allianz
Bajaj Allianz General Insurance offers different types of general insurance policies and plans according to various needs and requirement of people. Here’s the list various general insurance products by Bajaj Allianz:
Motor Vehicle Insurance
According to Indian law, it is compulsory to take motor insurance for vehicles. This helps in covering financial losses that you may encounter due to accident, theft, damage caused due to natural disaster, etc.
It also helps in covering third-party legal liabilities. Bajaj Allianz promises to provide complete insurance package to the vehicle and its owner.
Bajaj Allianz promises to provide advanced claim services and fast settlement for vehicles insured with them. Given below are the steps you need to follow to ask for a claim.
1) At first, you have to register your claim online. For that, you can visit the official website of the company. You can also register your claim on the phone by dialing their toll-free number.
After that, you have to provide the following details:
- Contact number
- Engine and Chassis Number
- Date and time of the accident
- How did the accident happen and where did it happen
- The address of the place where the company’s representative can come to inspect the vehicle
- How many kilometers has the vehicle covered
Following the registration of the claim, you will get a Claim Reference Number and you get updates through SMS at every stage of the claim process.
You can also call on the toll-free number to check your claim status by providing them claim reference number.
2) Take your vehicle to the garage for repair
If your vehicle has been involved in an accident, you have to take it for repair.
In case your vehicle has been stolen, then to get the claim, you have to file a police complaint and inform the insurance company immediately on the toll-free number. If the police are unable to find your vehicle within 90 days, you can ask them to provide you with a Non-Traceable Report, which you will have to submit in the company to initiate the claim process.
3) Survey and Claim Settlement
Bajaj Allianz offers a completely hassle-free inspection process. The policyholder will have to submit the claim documents to the garage. The company will then appoint a surveyor, who will inspect the damage caused to the car and will eventually approve to repair the damage. Bajaj Allianz provides cashless claims at over 4000 preferred garages.
After the vehicle is repaired, the company will pay the amount directly to the garage.
Bajaj Allianz health insurance policies ensure that you and your family get immediate access to the best healthcare services at the best hospitals, without losing out on your hard-earned money and getting tax benefits. The company provides:
- Complete healthcare cover for individuals. It makes sure proper medical care is provided to a person without affecting his or her financial stability.
- You can also get your whole family insured against the high costs of medical treatment.
- You can opt for a top-up policy that will increase your sum insured at a low cost.
- Keeps you covered against critical diseases.
- It provides a 360 degree Global Personal Guard-GPG cover against accidents and injuries.
- You can protect yourself and your family against vector-borne diseases through M-care plan.
Process of Claim Settlement
To intimate a claim, you need to visit the official website and click on ‘claim assistance.’ You will be directed to a new page where you need to select ‘Health Insurance Claim Process.’ Fill up the form with the following details and click on ‘Intimate Claim’ tab given at the end of the form.
- Patient ID number
- Policy Number
- Name of Patient
- Hospital State Name
- Hospital City Name
- Hospital Name
- Hospital Address
- Date Of Admission
- Mobile Number
- Email ID
Travel Insurance policy safeguards you and your family from any financial setback that you may suffer while traveling in India as well as abroad. Bajaj Allianz provides comprehensive medical and health cover to:
- Individual international travelers
- To families traveling abroad
- To students
- To senior citizens between 61 to 75 years of age
- For traveling within India
It covers loss of luggage or passport, flight delay or cancellations, medical or hospitalization expenses while traveling abroad.
In case of an emergency, you can get your claim registered at travel[@]bajajallianz[.]co[.]in
Or dial toll-free number -1800-209-5858 for any assistance
Home is where you spend some of the priceless moments with your loved ones. It is important to buy a home insurance policy that will protect your house from any loss or damages that may be caused due to unforeseen circumstances.
Bajaj Allianz’s home insurance plan provides full financial security to your property and its contents along with jewelry and other valuables like artwork and paintings in a single policy.
If the need arises to file a claim, you can get it registered on their toll-free number.
The claim process requires you to intimate the company through its call center, email id, a written letter or by visiting their local office.
- After that, the company will appoint a surveyor who will visit the place to assess the loss.
- He/she will register the claim in BAGIC system and provide the client with a claim number.
- He/she will provide you with the list of the documents needed to process the claim.
- Once all the documents are submitted, a report is prepared, and the claim is processed within 7-10 working days.
- The person who is handling the claim verifies the loss and processes the claim further.
- The final claim amount is then released for payment.
Cyber safe Insurance
Cyber Safe insurance plan protects against phishing, cyberstalking, malware attacks, and other related risks. It provides various coverage options at a reasonable premium. The insurance amount ranges from Rs 1 lakh to Rs 1 crore.
However, if during the term of insurance, the policyholder comes across circumstances that may give rise to a claim, then he or she will have to give written notice to the insurance company within 7 days or within 14 days after the end of insurance term, along with documents such as copy of an FIR, legal notice copy etc.
The company will ask you to submit relevant documents and consult the forensic experts to approve the claim.
To intimate the claim, you can dial the toll-free number of the company.
Bajaj Allianz General Insurance provides coverage across various sectors like small & medium scale enterprises, foods & beverages, manufacturing, multinational companies, automobile, telecom, construction, textiles, aviation, chemicals, corporate, oil & gas, pharmaceuticals, power, technology, transport & logistics among others.
- Property Insurance
- Marine Insurance
- Liability Insurance
- Financial Lines Insurance
- Protecting Executives and Professionals
- Construction and Engineering Insurance
- Energy Insurance
- Employee Benefits Insurance
Benefits of Bajaj Allianz General Insurance
- The company offers customized insurance plans.
- It has a strong focus on customer-centric operations.
- Digitally enabled processes help in quick settlements.
- The company boasts of PAN India partnership network.
- You will get round the clock customer service assistance.
How to Check the Claim Status
If you wish to track the status of your policy, log on to the official website of Bajaj Allianz General Insurance, fill in your user ID and password
You will be directed to a page where you will have to enter the following details.
- Health Claim Details
- Other Claim Details
- Policy No.
- Claim No.
Then click on check status and you will get all the information that you need. Another way to track the claim status is to select General Insurance, on the Home Page and you will find Customer Service. Click on Customer Service; you will see a ‘Claim Status Inquiry’ tab.
So, you can easily manage Bajaj Allianz General Insurance plan from the convenience of your home in a completely hassle-free way. A general insurance policy will closely protect you against any risk or disaster, no matter how large or small, that may hit you unexpectedly.
- Most Read
- Unfolding Truths Related to General Insurance
Date: 01 April 2020
- This April Fools’ Day: Protect What You Love
Date: 31 March 2020
- Ensuring Peace of Mind: General Insurance
Date: 26 March 2020
- International Women's Day 2020- Protect Yourself, Gift Yourself Insurance
Date: 06 March 2020
- The Changing Framework: Drones in the Insurance Industry
Date: 26 February 2020
- National Insurance Policy Renewal and Online Payment Process
Views : 18679
- How to Download Tata AIG Policy?
Views : 14908
- 7 Common Questions and Answers about General Insurance
Views : 8712
- How to Check New India Assurance Company Claim Status?
Views : 6068
- Govt to Merge 3 General Insurance Companies
Views : 5550
- Income Tax Calculator
- Other Calculators
- Pension Calculator
- Savings Calculator
- Save Regularly
- Actual Savings
- Health Insurance Premium Calculator
- Car Insurance Calculator
- Bike Insurance Calculator
- SIP Calculator
- Life Insurance Calculator
- Term Insurance Calculator
- ULIP Calculator
- Premium Calculator
- FD Calculator
- Investment Calculator
- Travel Insurance Calculator