- Rs. 5 Lakh Coverage @ Rs. 12.9/Day*
*Standard T&C Apply
- 7 Lakh+ Happy Customers
- 10,000+Hospitals for Cashless Treatment
Here’s Why You Should Opt for Online Star Health Insurance!
- DetailsWritten by PolicyBazaar -
- Hits : 833 -
Updated date : 21 May 2019
Health insurance comes at your rescue when a medical emergency strikes. In the era, when inflation has immensely affected the healthcare sector, having insured with health insurance is essential, especially if we consider the growing cases of accidental hospitalisation. Mediclaim insurance offers the complete financial shield and protects your lifetime savings in case of financial hardship. The Indian insurance market has come up with plenty of insurers that offer customer-friendly insurance product. One such insurance provider is Star Health and Allied Insurance Company Ltd. The various health insurance plans offered by the insurer are worth your investment. These come with unique features such as-
lifetime renewability, coverage to pre-existing illness, lucrative No Claim Bonus, vast network hospital to avail cashless treatment. Among the other features, Star Health online payment feature has made it convenient for the consumers to claim and avail the services instantly. Let’s delve into detail how online services of star health insurance comes in handy! But before digging into this, let’s consider a brief background of the insurer.
Star Health and Allied Insurance Co.: An Overview
Founded in the year 2006, Star Health and Allied Insurance Company started its functioning with three main domains-Health Insurance, Overseas Mediclaim Policy and Personal Accident cover. However, health insurance offered by the insurer is one of the popular products in the market. The plans can be availed at an affordable rate. These are designed to serve the different needs of the individual. The unique features of this plan include coverage to HIV patient, lifetime renewability, pre-existing illness cover etc.
Most Popular Plans of Star Health
The insurance provider has come up with a range of health insurance products particularly designed for every age group. These include:
- Star Comprehensive Insurance Policy
- Star Family Health Optima Insurance Plan
- Star Senior Citizens Red Carpet Health Insurance Policy
- Star Super Surplus Gold Plan
- Star Super Surplus
- Star Medi Classic Insurance Policy
- Star Criticare Plus
- Star Cardiac Care
- Star Unique Health Insurance Policy
- Star Cancer Care Gold
- Star Health Gain
- Star Health Insurance Net Plus
- Star Care Insurance Policy
- Star Health Accident Care Insurance Policy
- Star Micro Health Insurance Policy
- Star Wedding Gift Insurance
- Star Diabetes Safe Insurance Policy
- Star Family Delite Insurance Policy
- Star Health Student Care Plan
- Star Net Plus
Applying for Star Health Insurance Online
Online insurance has made it very convenient to buy or renew insurance. Almost every insurance provider introduces its products and services online where you can buy a plan within a few clicks. Star Health Allied Insurance Company also has made its products available online. The online payment of premium has made it handy for the customers to carry an active plan throughout. In this regard, if you are buying health insurance from Star Health online, log on to the official website of the insurer
- Browse over the plans available, check the features and benefits
- Calculate the premium online
- If the offered star health premium chart suits your needs, pay the premiums online
- Your online transaction is safe and secured through an Online Payment Gateway, which allowed you to pay the premiums by using credit or debit card or through net banking
- You can avail an instant policy document downloaded from the registered email ID
While purchasing online, you can take help from an insurance aggregator as well. These aggregator websites work as a mediator and help you land you the right policy. You just need to provide your requirement and basic details. They suggest the plans that suit your budget and requirements.
Here’s How Online Renewal Comes in Handy!
Again, when it comes to renewing your star health insurance, you can rely on online insurance. It is less time consuming, handy and helps you save on your pocket. Here’s how you can go with the process:
- Visit the official website of Star Health and Allied Insurance Company
- Go to the ‘Renewal’ option
- Select the type of policy and proceed
- Fill the renewal form by providing basic details such as name, contact number, policy number, renewal details etc. and submit
- Upon submission, a Renewal Notice will occur
- After reading the notice, click on the Purchase Policy tab
- Check the terms and conditions and calculate the premium using the online calculator
- Pay the premiums online and renew the policy
- Get the instant notification on renewal
Avail Services Online!
In order to avail insurance services of Star Health and Allied Insurance Company, you can register with the insurer with a logging Id. For the same, provide your name, contact number, email Id and choose a password for future reference. Whenever is required, you can register with an ID and Password. With Star Health Online Portal, you can avail the services such as:
- Star Health and Allied Insurance mediclaim payment
- Checking policy renewal notice
- Check the discounts and bonus offered by the insurer
- Register a claim
- Track the claim status etc.
Why is Star online Insurance?
Simply put, buying insurance whether health, motor or home is convenient if you go with online mode. It is comparatively fast and cost-effective. By realising its potential, almost every insurance providers have made the insurance products, starting from life to health, motor and travel, available online. Now, buying insurance is just a matter of a few clicks. The logic behind why online insurance is in the hype is:
- It is cost-efficient. When you buy insurance online, the broker’s commission is saved. Moreover, as the entire process is completed through a virtual method, thus it is paperless and reduces the costs further. Further, these savings are shared with the clients as a bonus or a lower premium.
- You can make an informed decision by comparing the different plans. Various online aggregators help you get the right plan as per your requirement where you can compare on the basis of their offerings, claim settlement ratio, premiums etc.
- You can check online reviews of the existing customers about the product and make a firm decision basis on these reviews, whether you should pay for the product or not.
- It is not limited to sale; the post-sale services are awesome as well. You can get instant premium quotes, can download the product brochure, policy fine print etc. also register your claim online and renew the policy online. You don’t need to be dependent and the entire process is hassle-free
- The recently introduced live chat facility online helps customers in many ways. You can get connected with the executive for any type of assistance in regard to the policy. You can seek clarification in case of a doubt, or register a complaint by using toll-free assistance number.
Hence, the benefits of star health online insurance are manifold. You just need to analyse your needs to buy accordingly.
- Most Read
- Things to Know Before Picking a Health Insurance Plan
Date: 15 October 2019
- Health Card vs. Health Insurance with OPD Coverage
Date: 26 September 2019
- India's Great Healthcare Challenge, Also an Opportunity
Date: 25 September 2019
- All About Pre-Insurance Medical Check-Up in Health Insurance
Date: 24 September 2019
- Know the Network Hospital Before Buying Health Insurance
Date: 23 September 2019
- Top 10 Health Insurance Companies in India
Views : 549218
- Top 5 Maternity Insurance Plans
Views : 301938
- List of Health Insurance Companies in India
Views : 248314
- Top 8 Family Health Insurance Policies for 2019
Views : 199618
- Health Insurance Claims Ratio- Things You Should Look Before Buying Health Insurance
Views : 156064
GET ARTICLE ON EMAIL
- Income Tax Calculator
- Other Calculators
- Pension Calculator
- Savings Calculator
- Save Regularly
- Actual Savings
- Health Insurance Premium Calculator
- Car Insurance Calculator
- Bike Insurance Calculator
- SIP Calculator
- Life Insurance Calculator
- Term Insurance Calculator
- ULIP Calculator
- Premium Calculator
- FD Calculator
- Investment Calculator