- Rs. 5 Lakh Coverage @ Rs. 12.9/Day*
*Standard T&C Apply
- 7 Lakh+ Happy Customers
- 10,000+Hospitals for Cashless Treatment
Tips to United India Health Insurance Online Payment Methods
- DetailsWritten by PolicyBazaar -
- Hits : 1079 -
Updated date : 07 May 2019
United India Insurance commenced its operations in 1938. Since then the company has been striving towards offering the best insurance products and innovative products to meets the needs of its customers. UIC has developed as one of the most preferred insurance companies in India with global recognition. It is one of the most admired brands among the stakeholder.
United India Health insurance provides the most affordable and personalized plans for the Indian insurance market. United India Insurance Renewal process is also quite simple and hassle-free. The company provides health insurance plans that offer cashless medical treatment in more than 7000 network hospitals PAN India along with the peace of mind. UIC has also been accredited by ICRA for its high claim settlement ability.
Health Insurance Products Provided by United India Insurance
Health Insurance policies have become an integral part of one’s life as more and more people are becoming aware of the benefits of having a health insurance cover. It works as a safety net for individuals and families in case of a medical emergency. It allows the insured members to receive the best medical treatment in some of the best hospitals.
Here are some of the health insurance products that you can buy:
- United India Family Medicare 2014 Plan
- United India Family Medicare Plan
- United India Gold Plan
- United India Individual Mediclaim
- United India Platinum Plan
- United India Top-Up Plan
- United India Senior Citizen Plan
- United India Super Top-Up Health Insurance Plan
- United India Insurance UNI Criticare Plan
- United India Insurance Workmen Medicare Plan
United India Health Insurance Online Payment Methods
One of the most considerable benefits of online insurance transactions is transparency in details.
United India Insurance offers different premium payment methods to allow the customers to pay their premium online. Same goes for United India Insurance Online Renewal process. It ensures secured and hassle-free transactions thus saving the time of the customers. Mentioned below are some of the premium payment channels that a customer can use:
Online Payment through United India Insurance Portal
- It is easier to purchase a medical insurance policy from the official site of the United India Insurance Company.
- Simply visit the United India Insurance official website. Simply go to the main page and click on the Health Insurance tab.
- You will be given a few options under this tab like top-ups, United India Insurance Policy Renewal and more.
- Once you have decided the plan you want to buy, click on the ‘Get Quotation’ option and make the payment for your selected health insurance plan.
- Then you will be directed to a new page where you will have to enter your personal details like start and end date of the health insurance plan, type of medical insurance cover required etc.
- Click submits and the procedure to issue your United India health insurance policy will start.
- The entire procedure from policy issuance to policy renewal has been kept quite simple and customer friendly.
Payment through RTGS/ NEFT
You can pay your health insurance premium using the RTGS/ NEFT service that is provided by your bank. You can make a transfer of the health insurance premium through NEFT/RTGS by providing the following details:
- Bank Name
- Account Number
- Bank Address
- IFSC Code
- Name of the Beneficiary (i.e. United India Insurance Company Limited)
The customer or policyholder is encouraged to get in touch with the customer service department of United India Insurance if they have any further questions about the policy and the payment method through this channel.
Pay Your Health Insurance Premium through Interbank Mobile Payment Services (IMPS)
United India Insurance offers convenience to its customers by allowing online payment of premium through various payment channels on the go. Interbank Mobile Payment Services or IMPS allows the customers to make the premium payment as per their convenience. The facility provides instant confirmation to the customers via SMS when the insured’s account gets debited. To make payment through IMPS, you will have to:
- To register for an Interbank Mobile Payment Service (IMPS) you need to subscribe to United India’s mobile banking service using their bank account number.
- After this, the bank will provide you with a Mobile Money Identifier or MMID along with an MPIN (it is a password that can be used for mobile transactions).
- You will have to install the Mobile Banking Application of their bank.
- The procedure to avail this payment facility quite a simple process. You just need to subscribe to the mobile banking service, which is available with your bank.
To know further details, you can visit the United India Insurance website and read about the payment procedures.
United India Health Insurance Online Renewal
If you have purchased health insurance from United India Insurance you do not have to run from pillar to post to get your policy renewed. It is quite simple to renew your United India health insurance policy from their website online.
The insurance provider has made it simpler for the policyholders with the Mobile Payment Service (as they do not have to get out of their home to renew their medical insurance policy.
You can use the Merchant Interbank Mobile Payment Service that is available on the Mobile Banking application. You will have to provide the following information to start the renewal process:
- Mobile Number of the Merchant
- Merchant MMID
- Payment Reference (Insured’s renewal reference number)
- Premium Amount for Renewal
In the new era of digitalization, purchase of health insurance policies and payment of health insurancepremiums online is the most convenient and fastest mode of getting a medical cover. If you pay health insurance premium online, you will save both time and money that will be spent in visiting the insurer’s branch or while following up with the insurance agents.
Moreover, you can search for different health insurance products online, while sitting in the comfort of your home or office. You can compare health insurance plans from other companies and then decide whether you would like to renew a health insurance plan online with the existing insurer or would like to buy it from another company.
United India Insurance Company you to get an instant renewal of your health insurance policies online, and ensure that you and your family are financially covered in case of a health emergency.
- Most Read
- Things to Know Before Picking a Health Insurance Plan
Date: 15 October 2019
- Health Card vs. Health Insurance with OPD Coverage
Date: 26 September 2019
- India's Great Healthcare Challenge, Also an Opportunity
Date: 25 September 2019
- All About Pre-Insurance Medical Check-Up in Health Insurance
Date: 24 September 2019
- Know the Network Hospital Before Buying Health Insurance
Date: 23 September 2019
- Top 10 Health Insurance Companies in India
Views : 552137
- Top 5 Maternity Insurance Plans
Views : 303860
- List of Health Insurance Companies in India
Views : 249352
- Top 8 Family Health Insurance Policies for 2019
Views : 201609
- Health Insurance Claims Ratio- Things You Should Look Before Buying Health Insurance
Views : 156843
GET ARTICLE ON EMAIL
- Income Tax Calculator
- Other Calculators
- Pension Calculator
- Savings Calculator
- Save Regularly
- Actual Savings
- Health Insurance Premium Calculator
- Car Insurance Calculator
- Bike Insurance Calculator
- SIP Calculator
- Life Insurance Calculator
- Term Insurance Calculator
- ULIP Calculator
- Premium Calculator
- FD Calculator
- Investment Calculator