- Rs. 5 Lakh Coverage @ Rs. 12.9/Day
- 7 Lakh+ Happy Customers
- 100%Free Health Check-up
- 10,000+Hospitals for Cashless Treatment
We promise limited calls
Bajaj Allianz Selects Remedinet Technologies to Offer Speedy Cashless Insurance Settlement
- DetailsWritten by PolicyBazaar -
- Hits : 3648 -
Modified 24 March 2017
Bajaj Allianz has partnered with Remedinet Technologies to offer real time cashless health insurance claims processing. This integration will help eliminate the manual methods of data processing, therefore significantly reducing the turnaround time to benefit policyholders.
Presently, when a policyholder gets admitted in a network hospital that offers cashless claim settlement service, the hospital administrator sends an email to the insurance company about the patient’s details and policy id to seek their approval. Similarly, all other documents and information are sent through fax/emails, etc. However, this process is done manually and is therefore, prone to errors and delays which result in a higher turnaround time. With Remedinet Technologies, the entire process goes online. Instead of sending documents via fax, the hospital staff can now key in the data electronically into Bajaj Allianz’s platform. The entire validation happens real-time by keying in only the customer ID in the system.
Bajaj Allianz is the first insurance company in India to implement the electronic member validation by using the member ID on Remedinet’s platform. In an interview with The Financial Express, Mr. Suresh Sugathan, Head Health Insurance, Bajaj Allianz General Insurance, said, “In our quest to continuously improve our customer service, we have partnered with Remedinet’s platform to further streamline our cashless claim settlement process and reduce manual intervention. This partnership will help us reduce the turnaround time for responding to queries by 40 to 50 per cent initially. It will result in quicker settlement of claims, patients will be discharged faster, leading to higher customer satisfaction which, in turn will lead to optimal utilization of hospital beds and other resources – a win-win situation for everyone.”
Mr. Munish Daga, CEO at Remedinet Technologies, further supported this statement by saying, “It has always been our endeavor to bring efficiency and accuracy to healthcare insurance claims adjudication and with Remedinet’s strong cloud-based technology we are trying to achieve just that. With this association, Bajaj Allianz health insurance policyholders will experience a transparent, more efficient and accurate cashless claims adjudication process.”
- Most Read
- Everything You Need to Know about HDFC ERGO Health Insurance Policy
Date: 22 August 2018
- Guide to Health Insurance Plans Offered by Star Health Insurance
Date: 17 August 2018
- Should you Include Your Parents in Employer’s Group Health Insurance?
Date: 13 August 2018
- Tips to Buy and Renew Cigna TTK Health Insurance Online
Date: 23 July 2018
- What you need to know about the Group Health Insurance Today?
Date: 19 July 2018
- Top 10 Health Insurance Companies in India
Views : 340314
- List of Health Insurance Companies in India
Views : 190741
- Top 5 Maternity Insurance Plans
Views : 175304
- Health Insurance Claims Ratio- Things You Should Look Before Buying Health Insurance
Views : 106629
- How does GST Impact your Insurance Premium?
Views : 65181