- Rs. 5 Lakh Coverage @ Rs. 12.9/Day
- 7 Lakh+ Happy Customers
- 100%Free Health Check-up
- 10,000+Hospitals for Cashless Treatment
We promise limited calls
Get a Health Insurance Cover up to Rs 1 Crore
- DetailsWritten by PolicyBazaar -
- Hits : 5954 -
Modified 03 April 2014
Cigna TTK Health Insurance- a standalone insurance firm providing a Rs 1 crore health cover. The maxium cover given by an Indian health insurance company yet was of Rs 60 lakh by Religare Health insurance.
27th March, 2014: Cigna TTK Health Insurance, the first company to provide medical covers from Rs 2.5 laks to Rs 1 crore under the Premier plan of ProHealth product. It is also offering covers up to Rs 10 lakh, 15 lakh, 30 lakh and 50 lakh. Worldwide emergency cover, maternity cover, new-born baby expenses, donor expenses and first-year vaccination expenses and related are covered by the Premier plan.
The premium for a Rs 1 crore health cover is Rs 38,397 under ProHealth Premier plan for a 30-years old healthy non smoker person.
The CEO and Managing Director of Cigna TTK Health Insurance Company said that ProHealth is made on the basis of an extensive research of understanding the market requirements. This research depicts that with a raising incidents of lifestyle related diseases along with medical inflation, a health plan with high sum insurance is on fairly substantial demand in the market.
Apollo Munich Health Insurance offers a maximum of Rs 15 lakh cover, Max Bupa offers a maximum of Rs 50 lakh cover and the maxium cover provided by an Indian health insurance company is Rs 60 lakh by Religare Health Insurance. So, Cigna TTK is a standalone insurance firm offering a cover of Rs 1 crore.
- Most Read
- What you need to know about the Group Health Insurance Today?
Date: 19 July 2018
- How to use Mediclaim Policy Premium Calculator to Calculate Premium?
Date: 28 February 2018
- Best Family Health Insurance Plans for Expecting Parents in India
Date: 21 February 2018
- Top 8 Family Health Insurance Policies for 2018
Date: 21 February 2018
- Health Insurance for Differently-Abled Individuals
Date: 09 February 2018
- Top 10 Health Insurance Companies in India
Views : 298248
- List of Health Insurance Companies in India
Views : 180033
- Top 5 Maternity Insurance Plans
Views : 155769
- Health Insurance Claims Ratio- Things You Should Look Before Buying Health Insurance
Views : 97672
- How does GST Impact your Insurance Premium?
Views : 62297