- Rs. 5 Lakh Coverage @ Rs. 12.9/Day*
*Standard T&C Apply
- 7 Lakh+ Happy Customers
- 10,000+Hospitals for Cashless Treatment
Surgical Protection Plan got Recently Introduced by Bajaj Allianz General
- DetailsWritten by PolicyBazaar -
- Hits : 5623 -
Updated date : 24 April 2014
There are 11 sum insured options to choose from, varying from Rs.1 lakh to Rs.10 lakh
A new product by the name of Surgical Protection Plan has been recently launched by Bajaj Allianz General Insurance. It offers insurance cover for only surgical treatments. The plan provides treatment specific insurance cover. There is an assured benefit amount, depending on the surgical treatment that is graded based on the costs and covers, to almost 600 surgeries.
There are 11 sum insured options to choose from; ranging from Rs. 1 lakh to Rs. 10 lakh. There is option to purchase this policy either as a standalone cover or as an add-on to any other health policy. The policy can also be availed with three add on covers—Hospital Cash Daily Allowance, Critical Illness cover and Personal Accident.
A fixed amount is liable to be paid for surgeries that are categorized into various grades such as minor, major and supra major and daycare procedures. The plans take into consideration the average costs for such surgeries in varying geographies.
The entry age varies from 18 years to 65 years for proposer and spouse and is 3 months to 35 years for dependent children. The facility of lifetime renewal is available and there is no need to go through any medical check up to the age of 45 years.
You can avail the usual income tax benefits under Section 80D of Income Tax Act for the premium paid to purchase the plan, besides the premium paid under personal Accident section.
- Most Read
- Do I Get Tax Benefits For Buying Health Insurance?
Date: 04 December 2019
- Difference Between Health Insurance and Mediclaim
Date: 28 November 2019
- Things to Check before Buying a Second Health Insurance Plan
Date: 27 November 2019
- Can Health Insurance Save you From Cancer Expenses?
Date: 13 November 2019
- Things to Know Before Picking a Health Insurance Plan
Date: 15 October 2019
- Top 10 Health Insurance Companies in India
Views : 573580
- Top 5 Maternity Insurance Plans
Views : 319578
- List of Health Insurance Companies in India
Views : 255816
- Top 8 Family Health Insurance Policies for 2019
Views : 214836
- Health Insurance Claims Ratio- Things You Should Look Before Buying Health Insurance
Views : 162350
GET ARTICLE ON EMAIL
- Income Tax Calculator
- Other Calculators
- Pension Calculator
- Savings Calculator
- Save Regularly
- Actual Savings
- Health Insurance Premium Calculator
- Car Insurance Calculator
- Bike Insurance Calculator
- SIP Calculator
- Life Insurance Calculator
- Term Insurance Calculator
- ULIP Calculator
- Premium Calculator
- FD Calculator
- Investment Calculator