- Rs. 5 Lakh Coverage @ Rs. 10/Day*
*Standard T&C Apply
- 7 Lakh+ Happy Customers
- 10,000+Hospitals for Cashless Treatment
Surgical Protection Plan got Recently Introduced by Bajaj Allianz General
- DetailsWritten by PolicyBazaar -
- Hits : 6953 -
Updated date : 24 August 2020
There are 11 sum insured options to choose from, varying from Rs.1 lakh to Rs.10 lakh
A new product by the name of Surgical Protection Plan has been recently launched by Bajaj Allianz. It offers insurance cover for only surgical treatments. The plan provides treatment specific insurance cover. There is an assured benefit amount, depending on the surgical treatment that is graded based on the costs and covers, to almost 600 surgeries.
There are 11 sum insured options to choose from; ranging from Rs. 1 lakh to Rs. 10 lakh. There is option to purchase this policy either as a standalone cover or as an add-on to any other health policy. The policy can also be availed with three add on covers—Hospital Cash Daily Allowance, Critical Illness cover and Personal Accident.
A fixed amount is liable to be paid for surgeries that are categorized into various grades such as minor, major and supra major and daycare procedures. The plans take into consideration the average costs for such surgeries in varying geographies.
The entry age varies from 18 years to 65 years for proposer and spouse and is 3 months to 35 years for dependent children. The facility of lifetime renewal is available and there is no need to go through any medical check up to the age of 45 years.
You can avail the usual income tax benefits under Section 80D of Income Tax Act for the premium paid to purchase the plan, besides the premium paid under personal Accident section.
- Most Read
- Paying Health Insurance Premium in Instalments is Now Possible
Date: 27 August 2020
- What does Max Bupa ‘ReAssure’ Health Insurance Plan Offer?
Date: 14 August 2020
- Ayushman Bharat Yojana Vs Pradhan Mantri Matru Vandana Yojana: (PMJAY vs PMMVY)
Date: 28 July 2020
- No upper Coverage Limit in Arogya Sanjeevani Health Insurance Policy: IRDAI
Date: 26 July 2020
- Cashless Facility in Hospitals Cannot be denied to the Policyholders - IRDAI
Date: 16 July 2020
- Top Maternity Insurance Plans
Views : 391397
- Health Insurance Claims Ratio- Things You Should Look Before Buying Health Insurance
Views : 205535
- Dental Insurance : Covers and Benefits in India
Views : 125689
- How does GST Impact your Insurance Premium?
Views : 94392
- Is it Wise to Choose a Health Card over OPD Insurance?
Views : 86008
- Income Tax Calculator
- Other Calculators
- Pension Calculator
- Savings Calculator
- Save Regularly
- Actual Savings
- Health Insurance Premium Calculator
- Car Insurance Calculator
- Bike Insurance Calculator
- SIP Calculator
- Life Insurance Calculator
- Term Insurance Calculator
- ULIP Calculator
- Premium Calculator
- FD Calculator
- Investment Calculator
- Travel Insurance Calculator
- Annuity Calculator
- NPS Calculator