- Rs. 5 Lakh Coverage @ Rs. 12.9/Day
- 7 Lakh+ Happy Customers
- 100%Free Health Check-up
- 10,000+Hospitals for Cashless Treatment
We promise limited calls
Surgical Protection Plan got Recently Introduced by Bajaj Allianz General
- DetailsWritten by PolicyBazaar -
- Hits : 4220 -
Modified 24 April 2014
There are 11 sum insured options to choose from, varying from Rs.1 lakh to Rs.10 lakh
A new product by the name of Surgical Protection Plan has been recently launched by Bajaj Allianz General Insurance. It offers insurance cover for only surgical treatments. The plan provides treatment specific insurance cover. There is an assured benefit amount, depending on the surgical treatment that is graded based on the costs and covers, to almost 600 surgeries.
There are 11 sum insured options to choose from; ranging from Rs. 1 lakh to Rs. 10 lakh. There is option to purchase this policy either as a standalone cover or as an add-on to any other health policy. The policy can also be availed with three add on covers—Hospital Cash Daily Allowance, Critical Illness cover and Personal Accident.
A fixed amount is liable to be paid for surgeries that are categorized into various grades such as minor, major and supra major and daycare procedures. The plans take into consideration the average costs for such surgeries in varying geographies.
The entry age varies from 18 years to 65 years for proposer and spouse and is 3 months to 35 years for dependent children. The facility of lifetime renewal is available and there is no need to go through any medical check up to the age of 45 years.
You can avail the usual income tax benefits under Section 80D of Income Tax Act for the premium paid to purchase the plan, besides the premium paid under personal Accident section.
- Most Read
- All You Need to Know About United India Health Insurance Plans
Date: 19 November 2018
- All You Need to Know About Health Insurance in India
Date: 05 November 2018
- 10 Tips to Find the Best Health Insurer
Date: 02 November 2018
- Things to Know About ‘Recharge’ Feature of Religare Health Insurance
Date: 31 October 2018
- Health Insurance & Tax Benefits: 7 Things to Consider
Date: 30 October 2018
- Top 10 Health Insurance Companies in India
Views : 377645
- List of Health Insurance Companies in India
Views : 200645
- Top 5 Maternity Insurance Plans
Views : 197294
- Health Insurance Claims Ratio- Things You Should Look Before Buying Health Insurance
Views : 114435
- Top 8 Family Health Insurance Policies for 2018
Views : 73232