In today’s busy lifestyle, no one wishes to visit the insurance office or meet an insurance agent to get insured. In such times, an easy and effective way to get medical insurance is to buy it online. Most of the leading health insurance companies offer their plans online.
However, buying from online portals as Policy Bazaar saves you a great deal of effort and money by getting you quotes that specifically meet your needs and at prices that suit your pocket. Such portals deploy technology and expertise to figure out which plan works best for you. Let’s get started and see how to get a medical insurance online.
5 Easy Steps - To Get Mediclaim
- Fill in your details in the comparison engine such as name, age, marital status, city of residence, no. of members you want to get insured, occupation and annual income. Once you are done, click on ‘get quotes’ tab.
- The engine lists a number of plans, in your bucket, being offered by various insurers. The quotes can be compared in terms of various parameters such as cap of sum insured, premium, whether or not medical tests are required and so forth. Now, you can shortlist 2-3 quotes according to your budget and needs and compare them together.
- Once you make up your mind and settle for a plan, you can click on it. You’ll be directed to a health declaration form that would require you to specify the nature of your occupation, medical history and other such details. You’ll also get the option here to add riders and benefits to the plan. Always fill in your correct and complete details in a health declaration form as it proves crucial to enable a timely, hassle-free claim settlement. Concealing any significant fact here might cost you heavily later.
- Once you are done filling the declaration form, you’ll be redirected to the insurer’s site, where you choose your payment option (debit/credit/net banking) and make the payment.
- As soon as the transaction is cleared, you will be issued a digitally signed copy of the policy. The policy document can be printed and retained, as and when you want.
Buying a medical insurance policy online is a cakewalk, however, if you get confused at any point, you can take the assistance of experts simply by requesting a call back.
Benefits of Buying Mediclaim Online
- Save time, buying online never takes more than 5 minutes
- No need to meddle with papers anymore
- Say adios to calling agents at home
- Say adios to visiting the insurance office
- Get specific quotes as per your specific needs
- Look your options and make a smart choice
- Why Should You Create a Foolproof Financial Plan for Your Maternity Leave?
Date: 24 March 2017
- Top 5 Points You Should Know About E-Insurance Accounts
Date: 23 March 2017
- Importance of Health Insurance for Women
Date: 22 March 2017
- 4 Best Healthcare Plans for Senior Citizen Parents
Date: 21 February 2017
- Why Health Insurance is Necessary for Senior Citizens?
Date: 10 February 2017
- Best Health Insurance Plans in India
Views : 168391
- Top Medical Insurance Policies by Indian Health Insurers
Views : 155470
- List of Health Insurance Companies in India
Views : 94609
- Mediclaim Policy for Family
Views : 34297
- Best Health Insurance Plans for Cancer Patients
Views : 33985